2003 Beneteau 42CC Clipper
Rock Hall, MD
- Ver especificaciones completas
Center Cockpit Cruiser
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 158,000 (EUR 149,565)
Price Reduction - she's ready to sail!
Gorgeous, clean 2003 Beneteau 42CC Clipper ready for your next adventure in complete comfort and style. This center cockpit sloop is easy to handle and confident on the water. "SeaBisc" encompasses a taste of tradition in a sleek, sophisticated bluewater passagemaker that has been meticulously maintained both inside and out.
- New mainsail 2015
- In-mast furling main
- Yanmar diesel with just 412 hours
- 2 Zone Air Conditioning/Reverse cycle heat
- Raymarine electronics
- Queen centerline owner's berth
Please click "View Full Specifications" tab for more details and call us for an appointment to see her today.
Please contact at (410) 639-9380
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Diseñador: Groupe Finot
Quilla: Quilla alada
Eslora total: 43 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Manga: 12 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 36 Pies 4 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 5 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 19620 Libras
Lastre: 5539 Libras
Potencia Total: 56 HP
Marca del motor: Yanmar
Año de construcción: 2003
Modelo del motor: 4JH3E
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 412
Tipo de transmisión: Transmisión directa
Potencia del motor: 56 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (160 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (73 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: 2 (15 Galones)
Número de aseos: 2
Beneteau 42CC Clipper 'SeaBisc'
Down below, this Beneteau incorporates beautifully crafted cherry stained cabinetry and joinery. Huge overhead panoramic deck windows flood the spacious main salon with light. The gourmet galley features plenty of storage and counter space. The luxurious master suite is equipped with a centerline Queen berth, flanking settees for lounging and a built-in dressing table. The forward suite offers a Double berth w/drawer & locker underneath, hanging locker and reading lights. The forward ensuite head equally equipped as owner's head.
- Hot/cold pressure water
- ENO 2-burner gimbaled LPG S/S stove w/protection bar
- 12V Refrigeration, large double door
- Foot pump for ice box discharge & sea water,
- Trash bin, vegetable baskets, cutlery drawer, dust pan in floor & good lighting.
Sails & Rigging
Standard in-mast furling main sail and 140% furling genoa on ProFurl system. All standing rigging and running rigging in very good condition. All rigging led aft to Cockpit for ease of sailing. Rigid Boom Vang.
- In-mast Furling Main Sail (new 2015)
- Roller furling Genoa in excellent condition
- Lewmar 54 primaries winches, 40 secondary
Deck & Cockpit
Expansive aft deck with swing down swim platform, large lazarettes for storage and enclosed propane locker, Hard dodger/ opening windshield with soft dodger and bimini. The perfect deck for entertaining and enjoying. You can have 6 people on the aft deck while underway with no interference of running rigging!
The cockpit has Teak inlay in the floor and cockpit seats. A fold-up cockpit table is great while at anchor or at dock. The helm has all instrumentation at your fingertips, and an opening in the bimini allows easy view of the main sail.
- Complete cockpit enclosure
- Swing down swim platform
- Raymarine RC530 Plus GPS
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Speed, Depth, Log
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- iCom VHF at Nav station with remote mic at helm
- 3 Batteries (new 2014) (Qty 2 AGM4D, Qty 1 AGM27)
- Battery charger
- Water Heater (new 2012) with by-pass for winterization
- 2 Zone Polar Bay Air Conditioning / Reverse cycle Heat
- Anchor wash-down pump (new 2015)
- Shower sump pumps (new 2015)
- Yanmar 4JH3E 56 hp diesel engine with 412 hours
- Fresh water cooling system
- Fuel filters
- Raw water sea strainer
- Oil pressure & water temperature alarms
This is a meticulously cared for vessel, both inside and out. Shown by appointment - a must see!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.