Oyster 62 Deck Salon Model with Twin Wheel Arrangement
Exquisite 4 Stateroom Layout with Many Upgrades
The Oyster 62 "Enzo" is a quality semi-custom yacht design by Rob Humphreys and the Oyster Design Group. She is hull #7 built in 2002 with an exquisite Maple interior joinery, and has been professionally maintained since new. Her hydraulic in-mast and genoa furling and electric winches facilitate short handed cruising. The split cockpit with two wheels offers a spacious lounging area with center table and two raised wheel consoles.
Recent upgrades include new main and staysail (2014 & 2015), new anchor windlass (2016), new refrigeration, ultra suede upholstery and curtains, washer/dryer and refinished cabinsole. New Raytheon AIS transmitter and receiver (2016). New Dyform standing rigging and stowaway mast and boom paint in 2010.
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Diseñador: Rob Humphreys
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 63 Pies 4 Pulgadas
Manga: 17 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 54 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 8 Pies 7 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 73854 Libras
Peso seco: 73700 Libras
Potencia Total: 225 HP
Marca del motor: Perkins
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 3450
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Potencia del motor: 225 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: Poliéster (423 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: Poliéster (581 Galones)
Very well maintained 4 stateroom interior arrangement with large aft master, two forward guest cabins and midship guest/crew cabin. Interior joinery is American Oak with a "Millennium" style cabinsole. Spacious midship raised deck salon with starboard settee and two swivel arm chairs and navigation center to port. Passageway style galley also to port. Sail Locker forward with lockers with watertight door.
- Nine berths in four cabins
- Interior joinery finished in American Oak with Oyster "Millennium" styling cabinsole
- Essential Features include: sculpted fiddles & grabrails, 'shadow-gap' joints between panels and Oyster custom knobs for lockers and drawers.
- Surfaces in galley are Avonite Grey and beige in heads
- Upholstery- Alcantara brown
- Curtains/blind systems to all cabins
- Oceanair "skyscreens" to all deck hatches
- Flyscreens to all opening hull and coachroof ports
- Carfamo fans -All Cabins 2016
Customized port forward guest cabin redesigned to allow lower berth to be converted to double berth (2012)
New ultra suede upholstery (2012)
Samsung Smart TV (2013)
New main salon curtains (10/2015)
New washer/dryer Bosch Excel combo (2015)
Refinished cabinsole (9/2014)
Refinished fiddles (2016)
Large oval settee to starboard with dining table, two swiveling arm chairs with peninsula between to port. Omni-directional aerial at masthead for TV/FM. Many lockers, bookshelves and additional stowage outboard and under settees. Slide-away door to salon TV locker with HP Envy 120 wireless printer under table. CD stowage in top compartment of small peninsula unit between port side salon seats. Bosch Excel washer/dryer installed (2015) in purpose-built cupboard to starboard with DC electrical panel above.
Starboard Forward Cabin
Double Pullman berth with hanging locker and cupboard, additional drawer, cupboards and locker. Direct access to ensuite head (PAR Quiet Flush toilet) with separate stall shower. Watertight door through forward shower bulkhead to sail locker/foc'sle with fold up pipe berths and storage lockers.
Port Guest Cabin
Customized to provide single upper berth and convertible double berth. When lower berth filler is in place there is a double lower berth and single upper berth. Lower forward locker was raised. Additional storage includes small dresser with 3 drawers forward. Aft entry door from port guest cabin into passageway .
Behind the forward cabin in the passageway is a 2nd entry door to the forward port head (PAR Quiet Flush toilet) with separate stall shower. Head includes vanity, wash basin, and storage locker. Head is also used as a day head.
Midship Guest/Crew Cabin
Third guest cabin located opposite the galley aft of the chart table on the starboard side. Upper and lower berths, hanging locker and vanity with mirror. Good access to the inboard engine room doors.
Large double berth offset to port, dressing table with seat mirror and light, large hanging locker and abundant drawer locker and shelf space.
- Teak tread and stainless staircase to companionway to aft deck
- Victoria Marine batten system beneath double berth (improves ventilation)
- Large ensuite head with separate stall shower
- PAR Quiet Flush toilet and wash basin
Westmarine WM 400 Bluetooth outlets USB and iPod jack and iPod docking station fitted inside cupboard at navigation area. Additional similar system fitted in aft cabin to port side of headboard. Waterproof speakers in cockpit. All Bose 131. Samsung Smart TV mounted on forward bulkhead in salon. Sony DVD player installed in cupboard at navigation area. Status omni-directional aerial at masthead for TV/FM.
Navigation center to port at the forward end of the salon. Admiralty-sized chart table with lift top and storage under. Large custom-designed instrument console includes flush mounted AC electrical panel.
Impressive passageway galley with large front opening refrigerator and top opening freezer.
- 2 new Sea Frost air or water cooled refrigerator units (2015)
- Freezer updated (2014)
- Cockpit refrigerator updated (2015)
- Gimballed Force 10 stainless steel oven with four burner stove
- Panasonic microwave oven
- Ice machine U-Line SP18 installed 2013 in cupboard aft of sink area.
- Oyster customized Wedgwood bone china crockery
- Oyster customized Sheffield stainless steel cutlery
- E80 chart plotters
- New Raymarine AIS transmitter & receiver (2016)
- Graphic display (2009)
- ST60 wind/direction indicator
- Simrad RS90 VHF radio & antenna (9/2015)
- ICOM IC-M710 with ATU, two large ground plates as SSB earth and backstay insulator
- New keyboard port side
- ICS Navtex 6 plus including GPS interface
- Satellite Phone
- Inmarsat Fleetbroadband FB500 antenna giving internet and phone connection (mounted on mast)
- Dell Inspiron PC 1TB HD
- Internet access from shore, satellite or mobile (3G), onboard wifi for guests
- Marine Tract satellite tracking system
- G120 chart plotter radar screen with keyboard
- E80 chart plotter (starboard pedestal)
- Raytheon ST60 wind, speed/direction, depth & (2) multidisplay over companionway (total 5)
- ST60 wind & depth (port helm)
- ST60 multidisplay (starboard helm)
- Raymarine ST6001+ control electric Lewmar motor includes new MAMBA drive
- Perkins 165.5 kw Sabre M225TI with Aquadrive coupling 3450 hours
- Gear box (new 2012)
- Engine room insulated with 38mm foam and lead sheets
- 88 amp alternator for engine start batteries
- 3-bladed Max-Prop feathering prop
- Ambassador rope cutter on shaft
- Bowthruster- Sleipner tunnel including eyebrow
- Hydraulics- Lewmar 400 Commander system mounted adjacent to the mast. Includes headsail furling, mainsail furling and mainsail outhaul
- Air Conditioning- 220V reverse cycle system comprising 56,000 btu units 60hz
- Two New Refrigeration Units- Frigomatic system with keel coolers for fridges (2015). Deep freezer is saltwater cooled (2014)
- Watermaker- Seafresh 206A 220V AC watermaker producing 901/hr. New membranes 2014
- Jabsco Sensor Max 17 main house water pump
- New Jabsco main electric bilge
- Electric bilge pump Par 3160000010 with Par hydro air switch
- Henderson MkV manual bilge pump rated at 135 lpm
- External 220V submersible pump producing 7000 liters/hours
- Westerbeke 12kW AC generator -6419 hours
- 24 Volt DC & 220 AC electric system
- 220V MASS Sine wave inverter 24/2500 to run sockets, microwave & TV
- 30A & 32A dockside power cables. Hubbell sockets in liferaft storage
- Domestic: Bank of 4 6V surrette batteries giving 800Ah at 24V
- Engine Start: 88Ah battery bank
- Generator Start: Separate 12V starting battery
- 12V gel battery mounted at navigation area with own charger to provide power for SSB radio and other equipment
- Magnetronic DCC4000 battery controller for Amps, Volts and A/hourmeter
- Mastervolt Alpha 'smart' regulator for 175A alternator
- Mastervolt MASS 24V 100A battery chargers x 2 fed from 220V generator or shore power
- 2-way emergency parallel link system between domestic
- 24V and 24V engine start batteries
GRP solid laminate hull with structural stringers and floors to Lloyds-approved design specification. High performance bulb (HPB). Full skeg protecting the skeg-hung rudder. The stern design incorporates a bathing platform trimmed with teak slats and stainless steel steps for access to the stern deck. Hull color white with cove line and double boot top lines in standard Oyster blue.
Deck structure molded GRP sandwich construction with teak decks. Oyster deck raised salon profile with 'eyebrow' G4 styling. Fiberglass bulwark finished with varnished teak capping.
- Whittall ED26 (300Kg) long reach davits
- (2016) Lewmar V5 24v electric anchor windlass with foot switch controls
- Double anchor roller
- CQR 75lb. anchor (2014) with 350' 12mm galvanized chain
- Danforth H3100 (30Kg) with 10m chain plus 80m 25mm rope
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, and gateway midship stanchions.
- Stern post for navigation/communications' antennae.
- Liferaft stowage built into moulded liferaft bin on aft deck.
- Stern quarter pushpit seats in teak and stainless steel with built-in stainless steel cup holders.
- Stainless steel grabrails atop deck salon.
- Reinforced outboard bracket for 25hp outboard
- Stainless steel mooring and cockpit cleats. Additional pair of mooring cleats on stern deck
- Stowage compartment, with removable partition, at forward end of anchor locker for kedge wrap and chain stowage.
- Full beam lazarette locker with twin stainless steel gas struts
- Gas/propane locker
- Warps & fenders
- 4 big inflatable fenders
- Cockpit harness points upgraded to Wichard folding pad eyes.
- (3) Stainless steel fishing rod holders
- 12' ALX AB ceter console alloy dinghy (2013)
- 30hp Tohatsu 2 stroke (2013)
Mast & Rigging
Cutter rig with hood white-painted Stoway mast (repainted with Awlgrip 2010) with hydraulic drive and reversing outhaul and bypass valve for emergency manual operation. Reckman hydraulic furling headstay and Reckman manual staysail furler (can be lead aft to power winch).
- New Dyform wire standing rigging (2010)
- All furlers/swivels etc. serviced or replaced (2010)
- Reckmann hydraulic furling headstay
- Reckmann manual furling on staysail
- Solid rod kicker
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Navtec hydraulic tensioner on each backstay
- Split backstay with insulators
- White painted Hood spinnaker pole stowed vertically on mast
- Sidewinder heel control
- Lightning steel brush protector at mast head
- New main Doyle (2014)
- New 130% genoa (2012) with foam luff and leach sun cover
- New staysail (2015) with leech sun cover
- 1.5oz. tri radial spinnaker, 1.5 oz ripstop cruising chute with squeezer and GRP bucket, furling yankee and staysail with padded luff
- Bowsprit for spinnaker sailing (2008)
- 66 CEST single speed electric primaries
- 54 CEST manual secondaries
- 54 CEST electric mainsheet
- 30 ST mainsheet traveler control line- manual
- (2) 48 CST on mast
- All canvas new 2012
- Main companionway dodger (colour beige) with leather covered stainless steel grab rail on aft hoop.
- Cockpit bimini (colour beige)
- Cockpit cushions in closed cell foam with backrest cushions. Two sets of covers including delivery set
- Helm seat fitted with Sunbrella type vinyl backrest cushions and covers (2008)
- Cushions for pushpit back rails to pushpit seats
- Cover for cockpit table with felt insert.
- Lifeguard 8 man life raft in valise (certified until June 2017)
- ACR Global Fix 406 EPIRB (certified until November 2018)
- Firdell blipper on mast
- Seame radar target enhancer at masthead
- Horseshoe life buoy with light
- Webbning jackstays
- Lifesling with canvas mounted on pushpit
- Emergency tiller
- Hydraulic bolt croppers mounted on aft bulkhead in lazarette
- Fires Extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.