A must-see! This pristine 2 cabin/2 head Hunter 410 is loaded with gear and ready to take you anywhere.
Maintained by a meticulous owner, she's been fully prepped for the next owner, with the rig inspected and tuned (3/16), new bottom paint (Seahawks Cukote, 5/16), and the hull freshly cut and waxed (5/16).
Among her many great features:
• In mast furling
• Electric winch
• 2K watt inverter
• Dual 16K BTU heat pump/air conditioner
• Chart plotter
• Electric windlass with 150 ft chain+150 ft rope
• Stainless arch
• Full canvas dodger and bimini
• Two new 4D batteries (installed 2015)
For more information, please contact:
Please contact Rob Wright at 206-356-8698
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Diseñador: Hunter Design Team
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 40 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Manga: 13 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 37 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 5 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 20200 Libras
Lastre: 7400 Libras
Altura de techo: 6 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 20200 Libras
Potencia Total: 56 HP
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Potencia del motor: 56 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (145 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (50 Galones)
- Mainsail: Dacron, battenless by UK Sails
- #2 Jib: Dacron by UK Sails on furler
- Working Sail Area : 823.00 sq ft
- I : 47.75 ft
- J : 16.17 ft
- P : 45.33 ft
- E : 19.25 ft
- Keel Type: Fin Keel
- Ballast: 7400 lbs
- Displacement: 20200 lbs
- Max Draft: 5.00 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Hunter Marine's evolutionary innovation shows in the Hunter 410. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the 410 really delivers. The spacious salon includes everything to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright, airy, and well-ventilated. The highly polished dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. Elegant fabrics and rich teak combine to create a warm and luxurious atmosphere. A separate navigation station houses all electric controls as well as providing plentiful space for electronics. The aft head includes a stall shower, Corian vanity, and lots of storage. Dual access to the large head keeps it private yet convenient. Aft, there is a master stateroom that features a huge queen berth, hanging lockers, and a host of storage facilities right down to the hanging carry-on closet. Lighting and ventilation is excellent and there is full head room as well. Forward, the full size stateroom has its own en suite head, overhead hatches, and more drawers and hanging lockers than found on much larger yachts. The starboard side galley is very open with large, wide Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle, and plenty of storage. Even the dishware and rack are included. Comfort, convenience, and utility were Hunter's design goals and the new 410 meets them head on.
Hunter Marine's keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet. These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware. Hunter Marine Hunter Marine Corporation was founded in 1973 to build truly affordable sailboats.
The Design Team at Hunter pulled out all the stops in maximizing livability and sailing performance of this Hunter 410. The interior layout with the warm wood cabinetry creates an inviting space to relax and enjoy meals that are prepared in the fully functional galley. Forward and aft staterooms allow two couples to comfortably enjoy extended trips together with plenty of space for privacy. The large circular cockpit creates an outdoor entertainment area unmatched by any other builder. With a CE rating of A10 you can be assured the Hunter 410 with get you there and back. The traveler is placed where it will most effective, up and out of the way at the end of the boom. This vessel is in very good condition due to the owner’s meticulous cleaning and maintenance program.
The Cockpit has 4 transom storage lockers with an extra large portside locker, double stern pulpit seats with drink holders, a stainless steel cockpit arch with a Harken mainsheet traveler system, integral cockpit grab rail and fold-out table, swim platform with stainless steel telescoping ladder, cockpit cushions and hot and cold pressure transom shower and a full set of Raymarine Electronics.
The large stairs makes entry from the cockpit to the salon easy.
As you enter the Salon you will find finely finished teak furniture and bulkheads and cabinetry. There is an Everwear Laminate Sole throughout the vessel.
There is a Navigation Station that is set up for planning your course.
There is a removable leaf in the dinette table.
Throughout the cabin is overhead fluorescent lighting.
The Forward Guest Cabin has cedar-lined hanging locker with warm wood cabinetry, Corian Counter Top and a Double Berth with Inner Spring Mattress.
The Aft Master Cabin has cedar lined hanging locker, Corian Vanity Countertop with mirror, private entrance to head, 3 opening ports/hatches with screens, and a queen-sized mid-ship berth. The Master Head has an adjustable shower head, dual access doors, separate stall shower, and 2 frosted opening ports.
- Teak & Holly Floors
- Heating system: Reverse cycle heat pump system by Marine Air Systems with two electric compressors 16,000 BTU’s each.
- Navigation Station
- Tank Monitor System
- ICOM VHF Radio
- AM/FM/CD Stereo
- AC/DC Power Panel
- DC Amp Meter
- DC Voltage Meters
Electronics and Navigation
- ICOM Command Mic
- Raymarine RC530 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST7000+ Autopilot
- ST60 Wind Speed Indicator
- ST60 Knotmeter
- Raymarine ST60 Depth Gauge
- Danforth Compass
- Full Set of Cushions
- Full Bimini from Dodger to Transom
- Full Dodger
- Generator: Lugger M673L
- Alternator(s): 100 amp by Balmar®
- Batteries: 2x 4D for house; 1x Group 24 for engine start
- Inverters: Freedom Marine 2000W Inverter / Heart Interface inverter/charger
- Battery charger: 100 Amp Freedom Marine 20 / Heart Interface inverter/charger
- Dual 30 amp shore power service
- Main engine(s): Yanmar 4JH3E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Rated: 56 hp @3600 rpm
- Hours shown: 1100 hours
- Displacement: 122 cu.in./2.0 liters
- No. of cylinders: Four Normally aspirated
- Original Fuel lines: A1 fuel hose.
- Ventilation: Natural & power
- Cooling system: Fresh water
- Exhaust system: Wet injected
- Fuel filters: One primary filter by Racor serves main engine.
- One secondary filter on main engine.
- Lube oil filters: One
- Propellers: One
- Make: MaxProp
- Material: Bronze
- Blades: Three feathering
- Pitch: Adjustable
- Size: 18 in. diameter
- Right & left hand rotation
- Shafting: One piece
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 1¼in.
- Struts: One
- Anchors: One
- Primary: 44# Bruce with 150 ft. 5/16th's in. BBB chain & 150ft. line rode
- Spare: 44# Delta Anchor
- Winch: Electric by Simpson Lawrence
- Spars: Selden deck-stepped anodized aluminum mast with two sets of swept-back spreaders & boom
- Deck fittings: Stainless steel
- Standing rigging: Stainless steel wire with swaged fittings & bronze turnbuckles
- Vang: Selden® rigid vang
- Furling gear: ProFurl
- Primary sheet winches: Two Lewmar 48
- Halyard winches: One electric Lewmar 44
- One standard Lewmar 44
- Main sheet traveler: Harken end boom sheeting on stainless steel arch
- Other features: Selden in-mast furling. Eight line latches on cabin top
- Fuel tank 49 gals. Material: Plastic with deck fill & vent
- Water tank #1 50 gals. Material: Plastic with deck fill &vent
- Water tank #2 50 gals. Material: Plastic with deck fill & vent
- Water tank #3 45 gals. Material: Plastic with deck fill & vent
- Holding tank #1: 22 gals. Material: Plastic with deck evacuation & vent
- Holding tank #2: 22 gals. Material: Plastic with deck evacuation & vent
- Misc. tank(s): Two 2½gal. LPG tanks in deck locker.
- Sink: Double stainless steel
- Galley pumps: Pressure water. No sea water sink pump.
- Stove: Three burner stainless steel countertop with oven Force 10 fired by LPG
- Cold box: 4 cu.ft. combined with 2cu.ft. freezer with refrigeration module
- Miscellaneous: Teak cabinetry, teak trim, laminate countertops
- Steering system: Steering is wheel to gear driven system to rudder with emergency steering tiller
- Control panels: One station with gauges, indicator lights & audible alarms
- Control system: One station with cable throttle/shift control by Edson
- Transmission: Down angle by Kanzaki
- Fuel filters: Primary filter by Racor serves the main engine. One secondary filter on main engine.
- Lube oil filters: One
- Potable water pumps: One electric.
- Wash down pumps: One electric
- Raw water strainers: Internal bowl/grid strainer.
- Shower sump pump: Two electric, 750 gph each
- Raw water heat exchangers: One for cooling engine, one for transmission oil
- Domestic water heater: Six gallon heated by engine cooling system &/or 120V AC system
- Sanitation system: Heads to holding tank, then discharged at deck fitting or overboard
- Sanitation pumps: Two heads served by manual pump system with electric macerator to empty holding tank overboard.
- Bilge pumps: One fixed manual pump. One electric. One Whale 10 manual in cockpit. One Rule 1500 submersible in middle bilge
- Total pumping capacity abt. 2,500 gph.
- Engine driven pumps: Two for cooling engine.
- Corrosion control system: Zinc anodes on an unbonded system
- Anchor stopper: Anchor winch, deck cleats, chain hook & line snubber
- Deck light: One located on mast
- Accommodation/reboarding ladder: stainless steel mounted on stern
- Covers: Companionway dodger, cockpit bimini, binnacle cover
- Rubber fenders: Seven
- Dock lines
- Carbon monoxide detectors
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.