2002 Catalina 250 Water Ballasted
- Ver especificaciones completas
Simple is better !
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / Gasolina
- Situado en:
- Portland, ME
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 13,950 (EUR 11,680)
First introduced in 1994, the Catalina 250 has already become what many consider a modern classic. This proper, safe, and affordable pocket cruiser was designed for the growing sailing family. A cockpit big enough for the whole crew, with comfortable seating and deep coamings, so you can sail, dine, and move about in a safe, secure environment.
Wide, uncluttered coamings are highlighted with two observation seats. The cockpit is made even more functional with two storage lockers and separate fuel storage locker. Getting on and off the boat is that much easier with the open transom and stainless swim ladder.
Below you'll find not only an enclosed head, with sink and vanity, but double berths fore and aft. The 250 galley has sink, stove, fresh water system, and a removable ice chest.
Normally only found on larger boats, the 250 includes the convenience of a 12-volt electrical system with control panel. The long list of standard equipment even includes a standard pop-top enclosure with windows to increase the already ample headroom.
Sailing enjoyment is further enhanced by the standard roller furling headsail, and fully battened main, with Jiffy reefing.
Call or text Willie Thomas at 207-415-1004
Please contact at 207-415-1004
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Constructor: Catalina Yachts
Manga: 8 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Longitud de la cubierta: 25 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 1 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 5 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 2400 Libras Sin carga
Lastre: 1200 Libras
Potencia Total: 9.9 HP
Marca del motor: Suzuki 4 stroke
Tipo de motor: Fuera de borda 4T
Tipo de motor/combustible: Gasolina
Potencia del motor: 9 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: Plástico (5 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: Plástico (6 Galones)
Features and equipment
- One owner, professionally maintained Catalina 250 (#590) (centerboard/water ballast) "pocket cruiser" purchased new in 2002.
- Long-shaft 4-stroke, electric start Suzuki 9.9 HP outboard mounted on dual-position bracket.
- Sleeps 4+.
- Pop-top enclosure with windows.
- Galley with sink, maual water pump.
- Princess propane stove. R
- Removable ice chest.
- Enclosed head with sink and porta-potty.
- NAVMAN color GPS on swing arm.
- Suunto compass.
- RayMarine depth meter.
- Full-battened main with Jiffy reefing and "lazy jacks".
- 110% Genoa foresail on CDI roller-furler.
- Life jackets, throwable cushions.
- 2 anchors with rode.
- 2013 8'2" North Atlantic Inflatable dinghy with 2 HP Honda 4 stroke (air-cooled) outboard motor.
Deck and Cockpit
- Retractable keel
- Draft board up 1’8” down 5’9”
- Water ballast system
- Tiller steering
- Pop top with dodger
- Roller furling
- Stern rail seats
- Cockpit table
- Boarding ladder
Gulf of Maine Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.