THIS 24FT SEA RAY 245 WEEKENDER, 2001 - IS FOR SALE AND LOCATED IN STRATFORD, CT
**Only $186.00 per month ……. *Own this vessel for approximately $186. per month and only $2000. Down *Actual amounts will vary depending on buyers information, credit, etc. and other criteria determined by the lending institution. This assumes 20% down at 5% interest. This is only a sample projection.
This Sea Ray 245 weekender is the perfect boat for the family. Sea Ray is generally considered to be the largest American boat builder ever. And they pride themselves on building quality, attractive boats in all boating sizes and styles. The 245 Weekender was one of their most popular models. A great entry level or midsized model.
This Sea Ray 245 Weekender, with under 200 hours, this boat is very clean and has been taken care of very well. The owner is including the necessary first aid kits, life vests and fenders to help make this a turn key transition. She also comes with all of the needed extras including dual bimini tops, GPS, depth finder and a mooring cover. This boat is ready for the water and a must see!
* Exceptionally well maintained
* Less than 200 hours
* Dual Bimini Top
* Walk Through Steps and Windsheild
* Dual Stainless Steel Props
**** Trailer Available
*She can be seen by appoint by contacting the listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. You may also make an Internet offer contingent to your personal inspection and contingencies. Call or email today to arrange for a viewing or to submit an offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for visiting our listing.
To Our Boating Friends,
*Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com.
* RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization.
* Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales.
* Florida State Licensed
* Established 1975
**CONTACT RCYS TODAY ABOUT A CAREER IN YACHT SALES**
• Sea Ray was founded in 1959 by C.N. “Connie” Ray when he bought a small fiberglass shop in Detroit that made (among other products) a 16-foot family runabout.
• Sensing that the future in boating was in fiberglass, by the early 1960s Ray had concentrated on boatbuilding exclusively and was soon offering a line of small cruisers and sportboats.
• The 1970s saw Sea Ray emerge as a powerhouse in the boating industry, and by the early 1980s Sea Ray had become the second-largest production builder (behind Bayliner) in the industry.
• When Ray sold the company to the Brunswick Corp. in 1986 (for a cool $350 million), Sea Ray was selling around 14,000 boats a year ranging in size from an 18-foot runabout to an industry-leading 39-foot express cruiser.
• The acquisition of Sea Ray made Brunswick the world's largest producer of pleasure boats, twice the size of the nearest competitor.
• Based in Knoxville, TN, Sea Ray is by far the leading brand of boats in the U.S.
Sea Ray Boats • Knoxville, TN www .searay.com
* Courtesy The Powerboat Guide
425 Fairfield Ave.
Stamford, CT 06902