2001 Nordic Tugs 42
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Anacortes, WA
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Ultimo precio listado:
- US$ 314,900 (EUR 289,032)
Each Nordic Tug provides a story. Spectacular scenery explored, family and friends and ultimately the journey writes itself.
With this prime example - the story also includes a start to life on fresh water, Lake Superior in Michigan until 2011 when the original owner took it to Alemeda, CA and putting it for sale.
The current sellers purchased her in 2012 and brought her home to Anacortes where she has cruised every season since! And, when not cruising in the off season, was shrink wrapped and kept in dry land storage (just ask us what those great benefits are!) under winter watch program.
This vessel shines with pride of ownership and dedication to keeping her in prime ship shape.
Consider her when you begin to write your next cruising story as a fabulous trawler to meet every demand of the Pacific Northwest - and beyond!
- Single 330hp Cummins 5.9BTA Diesel Engine with just 1390 hours (first 550 in Fresh Water!)
- Bow Thruster
- Northern Lights 12kw Generator with 509 hours
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning "On Board Climate Master" by Ocean Marine
- Magnum Inverter
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Radar, GPS / Plotter
- Raytheon ST60 Depth Sounder
- Raymarine ST7000+ Auto Pilot
- iCOM IC-M604 VHF with AIS
- 2015 Hypalon Achilles 315 DX 10' 4" Dinghy with 8hp Honda 4 stroke outboard
- Steelhead Marine WD800 (750#) Davit Crane to Flybridge
- 300' Chain marked at 20' Intervals
- VacuFlush Heads
The Boat is located out of the water in Anacortes "Where It's A Boat Show Every Day!"
Prepare to be amazed and to buy, before you lose it to someone else!
Call one of The Bunch at BananaBelt Boats, Today!
BananaBelt Boats is the largest by-volume used motor yacht brokerage 28' to 60' in the Pacific Northwest!
We're open 7 days a week!
Call one of the Bunch at BananaBelt Boats Today! Toll Free 877-588-9208
We're all Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!
Please contact Sales Team at 360 588 9208
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Forma del casco: Semidesplazamiento
Manga: 13 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 40 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 4 Pies 3 Pulgadas
Altura de techo: 6 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 29000 Libras
Potencia Total: 330 HP
Marca del motor: Cummins
Modelo del motor: BTA5.9
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 1390
Tipo de transmisión: Transmisión directa
Potencia del motor: 330 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 9 Nudos @ 1900 RPM
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (200 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (500 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: (45 Galones)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Nordic 42 features a roomy layout and a large ship-style helm.
The bridge also features a large chart table, 360 degree view and convenient access directly to the deck.
Powered by Cummins C Series, the Nordic 42's top speed is 18 knots, cruise 14 knots, or slow her down to 9 knots and burn under 3 gals / hour.
Built to take the roughest passage with confidence, the hard chine semi-displacement hull gives this tug a stable quiet ride. The hull is hand laid fiberglass construction with full keel to protect the rudder and propeller.
She features a spacious walk-around queen stateroom with private head, guest stateroom with head, U-shape galley, and large salon.
- Ramarine Hybrid Touch Radar, GPS / Plotter with AIS
- Raymarine ST7000+ Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder
- ICom ic-M604 VHF
- Cummins 330hp 5.9BTA Single Diesel Engine with 1390 hrs
- Bow Thruster
- Northern Lights 12kw Generator with 509 hrs
- Magnum Inverter with Remote
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning via "Onboard Climate Master System" by Ocean Marine
- Vacuflush Heads (2)
- Achilles 10' 4" Hypalon Dinghy
- Honda 8hp 4 stroke motor
- Steelhead Marine 750# Dinghy Davit Crane on Flybridge
- 300' Chain marked at 20' intervals
- Rocna Anchor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.