2001 Dufour Gib'Sea 43
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Stuart, FL
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 109,900 (EUR 100,650)
"Away" GibSea 43 is a very well designed and laid out comfortable blue water performance cruiser.
Go now to Other Details Section for Exclusive 360 degree Virtual Tour of this Vessel.
"Away" is professionally maintained and is well cared for by her current owners. She is the more desirable four cabin version with three double berth cabins plus a bunk bed cabin for crew or children and so she would be ideally suited for a large family or as a crewed charter vessel for three couples plus crew. She would make an excellent entry level late model yacht for one wanting to get a foothold in the Caribbean charter business or would make a great cruising yacht for a family. "Away" is a must see.
"Away" is not at our marina so please call for Details and Showing!
- Freshly Bottom Painted 12/21016 see pictures
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transmit and Receive AIS
- 2 Bimini Mounted Kyocera Solar Panels (280 Watts)
- Victron Control Solar Smart Controller with Remote Monitor (30 Amp)
- 2 Xantrex 20 Amp each Battery Chargers, with Remote Monitor
- Pyle Stereo 4 speaker Stereo with Bluetooth and Remote Control
- Raymarine A70D chartplotter with depth and sonar fishfinder
- 105 Amp Delco Alternator
- Custom built Ice Box and Refrigerator with 2 Isotherm efficient compressors
- 4 27G Deep Cycle Batteries, AGM
- Raymarine A22004P Tridata Depth, Speed, and Log
- Delta Plow Anchor with 200 ft of new Triple B Chain
- All- LED Navigation Lights
- LED Interior Lights
This boat may not be at our marina.
Please call for your exclusive showing.
Let Ralph's extensive boating and fishing knowledge be your assurance to a smooth transaction.
See him on the weekends at his Tackle Shop in the B&A Flea Market in Stuart, FL.
Boat is not at our Marina. Please call for details and appointment for showing!
Licensed Florida Yacht Broker
Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales
Cell 561 212-1176
Fax 772 408-8087
'Dedicated to Getting You
the Best Price for Your Boat'
Please contact Ralph Maula at Ralph's Cell 561/212-1176
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Diseñador: J & J Design
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 42 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 13 Pies 7 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 35 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 5 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 22763 Libras
Lastre: 6188 Libras
Luz del puente: 54 Pies 1 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 22763 Libras
Potencia Total: 56 HP
Marca del motor: Yanmar
Año de construcción: 2001
Modelo del motor: 4JH3E
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 8669
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Tipo de transmisión: Transmisión directa
Potencia del motor: 56 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 7 M/h
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: 2 (65 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: 1 (66 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: 2 (20 Galones)
Número de literas simples: 2
Número de literas con dos camas: 1
Número de literas dobles: 3
Número de camarotes: 4
Número de aseos: 2
Circuito eléctrico: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
The GibSea 43 was awarded the Cruising Worlds Boat of the Year Award for Best Production Boat under $200,000 for the year 2001. This did not happen accidentally as the Dufour GibSea series was designed and developed after extensive consultation with boat buyers and users around the world. Uncluttered space, light and airy interiors finished in fine teak, volume and more volume, superior headroom throughout, defined and accessible vital technical access, along with superb engine access are built into the GibSea models.
Starting forward is the double v-berth cabin. Aft to port of the double v-berth is the upholstered settee and hanging locker above. Aft of the v-berth cabin to starboard is an over/under berth and has private access to the forward walkthrough.
The forward head unit privately Acessed from the V-Berth, is located aft to port of the forward cabin, sink unit is located aft to outboard with a vanity mirror above. The head is located forward and above the head to outboard is a cupboard for storage. There is also a shower fixture at the sink.
Aft of the forward cabins and head unit is the main salon, to starboard is an L-shaped settee to outboard surrounding an oblong dining table, there is also an l-shaped bench settee centerline providing more seating for the dining table. The dining table can convert into an additional double berth. Above to outboard are cupboards and shelving units for storage.
To port of the main saloon is the U-shaped galley which has the stove located to out board, refrigerator and work top space aft and forward a twin stainless steel sink. There are storage cupboards both above and below the units.
The aft head unit is located aft of the galley, it is good size with lots of storage cupboard above, head aft and sink forward with circular vanity mirror above.
The aft port cabin has a double berth fore and aft, hanging locker forward to port and shelve above the to outboard. The starboard aft cabin also has a double berth fore and aft, hanging locker forward starboard and shelves above the berth to outboard.
The interior is light and airy with plenty of overhead hatches and port lights and the general cosmetics of the boat are in above average condition. The Interior was Completely Refinished, with Countertops, new foam Cushions and quality coverings.
- New Cushions and Covering
- New Weems and Plath Barometer and Clock
- Excellent Storage under Cushions
- Sole Refinished in 2015
- Cabinet Lockers on Starboard
- Refinished Countertops 2016
- New Faucets 2016
- Jabsco Heads 2013
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH3E 56HP
- 8669 Well maintained hours
- Direct drive
- RPM Gauge
- Sea water strainer
- Engine alarms
- (2) Stainless steel Destroyer manual wheel steering
- (2) Powder fire extinguishers
- 3-Blade propeller
- Emergency tiller
- 2 Shurflow pressure water pumps
- Jabsco bilge pump w/float switch
- Manual Backup Bilge Pump
- Propane shut off valve
- Numerous Yanmar Spare Hoses and Parts included
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine A70 Color GPS/Chartplotter Sonar
- Raymarine AIS650 Class B
- Raymarine autopilot
- Icom VHF in Cabin
- West Marine VHF Cockpit
- New Pyle Stereo with Bluetooth
- Isotherm Custom 12 volt refrigerator/freezer
- Eno propane 2-burner stove w/oven
- New Fiberglass Propane Tanks Secured in Locker 2015
- Stainless steel sink
- Pressurized Cold and Hot fresh water
- Refinished Countertops and New Faucets
Deck and Hull
- White hull color
- Hull laid up with isophthalic resin, glass fibers w/TAWRON reinforcements
- White gel-coat deck and hull finish with NPG resins
- Non-skid deck
- Double lifelines, bow and stern pulpits
- 35 lbs Delta anchor w/Chain 180 Triple B (2014)
- 35lbs CQR anchor w/10m chain & 50m rode
- Bow anchor roller
- Bow pulpit & rails
- Side stanchions & lifelines (Renewed and stronger stanchions)
- Fenders & Dock lines
- Life ring/Horseshoe
- Navigation lights
- Led Lights throughout
- Large cockpit table w/ integral icebox, grab handle, drink holders, and light.
- Cockpit Seating for 8
- (2) Large cockpit lockers
- (2) Newer Fiberglass Propane tanks
- Vented propane locker
- Bimini top Dodger with new windows
- Deck shower
- Swim/boarding ladder
- Sugar scoop stern platform
Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum deck stepped mast
- 1x19 Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Mainsheet traveler
- (4) Lewmar Two Speed self-tailing winches 44 Main Sail and 48 Genoa
- 968.70 Sq Ft Sail Area
- Pro Furl roller furling for genoa new in 2010 and well maintained
- Genoa 135
- Mainsail Full Bottom New in 2011 and Well Maintained
- Jack Lines with Cradle, Refurbished 2016
- New Gib Sheets and Furling Line 2016
- 12 volt DC electrical system
- 110 AC electrical system
- (4) AGM house batteries 2014
- (2) Xantrex 20Amp Charges with Battery Monitor 2015
- West Marine 1000W Inverter
- (2) Solar Panels Kyocera 140W with Vichon 30A Smart Controller 2016
- (2) 12volt 30A outlets at navigation station, 3 in Cockpit and 1 in V-Berth
- Shore power Plus Cords including 50amp to 30amp Adapter
- (1) Engine starting battery
- 12V Fans Throughout
"Away" GibSea 43 is a very well designed and laid out comfortable blue water performance cruiser. "Away" is professionally maintained and is well cared for by her current owners. She is the more desirable four cabin version with three double berth cabins plus a bunk bed cabin for crew or children and so she would be ideally suited for a large family or as a crewed charter vessel for three couples plus crew. She would make an excellent entry level late model yacht for one wanting to get a foothold in the Caribbean charter business, or would make a great cruising yacht for a family.
"Away" is a must see. Please call for details and a personalized showing.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.