2001 Beneteau Oceanis 40 CC
Chaguaramas, Trinidad y Tobago
PRICE REDUCED! OWNER MUST SELL!
AVAILABLE IN THE CARIBBEAN!
NEW TEAK DECKS SEPT 2014
NEW BATTERIES SEPT 2014!
NEW NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT SEPT 2014!
ENGINE RECONDITIONED JAN 2014!
NEW - STRONG CLOTH - BIMINI 2014
Never chartered and lightly sailed by 1st owners. A fun yacht ideally suited to the island life ...
This beautifully maintained yacht is ideal marriage of performance and luxury. From Bow to Stern and below deck, NEVER FAILS TO IMPRESS.
"Exceptionally comfortable above and below decks, the 40CC is extremely stable and easy to handle. She was created out of in-depth research into long-distance cruising. The result is a fast hull with an effortless rig. Her beautiful interior makes optimum use of space for supreme comfort."
"THE SEA' SHAK" has been professionally maintained and upgraded by Dynamite Marine Limited.
UK Registration.....Open to all surveys
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
The Sea' Shak
Diseñador: Groupe Finot - Armel Briand Concept
Bandera del barco: United Kingdom
Eslora total: 41 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 12 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 36 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 5 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 18740 Libras
Altura de techo: 6 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Potencia Total: 48 HP
Marca del motor: NANNI
Año de construcción: 2001
Modelo del motor: 4220 ECO
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Potencia del motor: 48 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 6 Nudos
Velocidad máxima: 8 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (132 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: Aluminio (52 Galones)
Número de literas dobles: 3
Número de camarotes: 2
Número de aseos: 2
Compás - NEW 2014 PLASTIMO
Radar - reconditioned screen fitted 2014
Equipo de viento - NEW 2014 RAYMARINE
Sonda - NEW 2014 - RAYMARINE
Piloto automático - NEW 2014 RAYMARINE
Altavoces de bañera
Corredera - Velocímetro - NEW 2014 RAYMARINE
Plotter - NEW 2014 RAYMARINE
Mayor enrollable - serviced 2014
Génova enrollable - serviced 2014
Timón de caña
Timón de rueda
Bomba de achique eléctrica
Cargador de baterías
Toma de puerto
Circuito eléctrico: 12V
Colchonetas de bañera
Ducha de bañera
Soporte motor fuerabordas
Escalera de baño
Cubierta lateral en Teka
Mesa de bañera
Cubierta de vela mayor
Toldo Bimini - NEW STRONG CLOTH 2014
"Laid Teak Deck ...The deck is of sandwich construction, cored with end-grain balsa. Joined to the hull with mechanical fastenings every six inches with 3M 5200 adhesive/sealant.
The hull is fabricated of hand-laid solid fiberglass with an isophthalic gel coat to impair osmosis. A molded fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull to provide structural integrity, which includes reinforcing the hull itself and accepting torsional, compressive and tensile loads associated with the rigging and use.
The standard keel is cast-iron with a winged bulb and it is bolted to the hull.
An aluminum mast is stepped on the top of the keel."
- NEW TEAK DECKS SEPT 2014
- Last Anti Fouling: Sept 2014
- Rudder: SPADE
- Keel Type: Winged Bulb [Cast Iron]
- Steering System: HYDRAULIC with pedestal mounted Wheel - Reconditioned Jan 2014 (NEW Hoses etc)
- EMERGENCY TILLER
- BULKHEADS: Faced plywood
- SUGAR SCOOP: Teak slatted skirt with steps
- (2) Chromed bronze lower shroud chainplate, (2) Beneteau streamlined chromed bronze shroud chainplates.
Single Diesel NANNI , 48HP 4-Cylinder, Fresh Water Cooled. The engine space allows easy access, particularly at the aft end where the stuffing box and transmission are reached. Side access also via galley cabinet hatch. The companionway stair swings open on hydraulic lifts to give you the forward end.
- Engine Reconditioned - Jan 2014
- Cruising Speed: 6.8kn / Max Speed 8.5kn
- Gear Box: ZF Marine
- Type of Controls: VETUS
- Drive to Prop: S/S Shaft
- Type of Prop: Fixed 3-Blade Bronze
- Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps
12V DC / 110V AC System supplied by  TROJAN AC DELCO Batteries [NEW Sept 2014]. Capacity 440/140
- Smart Regulator/Pathfinder
- Solar Panel: Single 12V
- Shore Power Connection & Cable
- LED Lighting - Navigation & Interior Lighting
Spars and Rigging
Keel stepped mast and anodized aluminum boom.
SPAR MAKER: Z Spar [Aluminium]
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits.
- Standing Rigging: S/S Cable 1x19 with swagged terminals
- Running Rigging: Double Braid Pre-Stressed Poly
- Furling: PROFURL 42
- Mainsail Reefing
- Aft to Back Stay
- In-mast mainsail furling system.
- (2) Sets of spreaders angled aft 10 degrees.
- Spinnaker pole track.
- Partner fitting with articulated blocks for leading halyards to cockpit.
- (6) Anodized aluminum mooring cleats: 2 forward, 2 midship, 2 aft.
- (2) Genoa sheet tracks with adjustable cars.
- (2) Genoa sheet turning blocks.
- Mainsheet track with adjustable car
- (4) Spinlock XL double stoppers for halyards and maneuvering lines.
Sails & Winches
- Genoa: NORTH [July 2006] - serviced Jun 2014
- Main: NORTH [July 2006] - - serviced Jun 2014
- Genoa: LEWMAR 48 ST
- Halyard: LEWMAR 40 ST
- Mainsheet: LEWMAR 40 ST
- Radar: FURUNO M1622  Reconditioned screen fitted Jun 2014
- GPS/Plotter: FURUNO GP1650 
- Chart Plotter: RAYMARINE (NEW Sept 2014) in cockpit
- Compass: PLASTIMO (NEW 2014)
- Wind/Speed/Log/Depth: RAYMARINE (NEW Sept 2014)
- Autopilot: RAYMARINE (NEW Sept 2014)
- VHF: Std Horizon HX4608 with h/held
- Global Star Qualcomm 1600 Boatphone with internet connect.
- Navionics Nav Charts 
Water & Refrigeration Systems
Hot/Cold Pressurized Water System, Manual Pump,  Electric Discharge pumps for showers
- Fuel 1:[Aluminium] 52 Gal
- Water 2:[Aluminium, GRP] 132Gal
Anchors & Windlass
-  DELTA &  BRUCE Anchor with 90' chain
- Self Bailing Anchor locker
- Electric Windlass: Leroy Sommer 1000W
Domestic & Galley Equipment
- Cooker/Oven/Grill: Gimballed ENO 2-burner Propane
- Microwave: Daewoo
- Fridge: 12V 170L, Top loading
- Sink: Double S/S with cutting boards
- Generous counter space & storage
- Gas Detector
Comfortable & Practical Layout Below Deck:
2 Cabin 2 Head layout with convertible Dinette in salon. The companionway steps are curved up on each side for improved footing, and access the salon directly from the cockpit.
The salon interior is light and airy; with trademark, crisp, clean European lines.
To stbd is the U-shaped Settee with expandable dinette [easily converts to additional Double Berth].
The nav station/chart table with fwd facing seat and hanging locker are located to port.
Following aft to port is the full-service alongside galley:
Comfortable, well thought out, with through passage to the aft stateroom. The aft stateroom includes a centreline queen berth, small hanging locker, a vanity with mirror and some storage.
Various opening ports and vents provide plenty of light and air.
The ensuite head /shower is located fwd stbd of the aft stateroom.
The fwd stateroom is equipped with a double berth to stbd [double drawers below provide good storage].
To port are a locker and settee. The forward head also includes a shower.
- 2 Cabins/2 Head Layout
- Wash Basin
- Radio/CD Player
- Upholstery: Green Fabric
- Interior: Cherry Wood Finish
- Headroom: 6'2"
Deck & Additional Equipment
- NEW Teak Decks (Sept 2014)
- NEW STRONG CLOTH Bimini. Transition Piece & Extension
- Hard Dodger protects Cockpit & Helm
- Pulpit/Pushpit/Safety Rails.
- Cockpit Cushions
- Fire Extinguishers
- Life Jackets
- LED Navigation Lights
- Boarding Ladder
- Dinghy: AB 10 Foot [lightweight]
- Outboard: 15HP Yamaha 2 stroke
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.