2000 Farr 52
At request, Grecia
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Situado en:
- At request, Grecia
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- EUR 199,000 Impuestos no pagados
Absolutely ready to go! She was built in 2000 by Carroll Marine in the USA and campaigned professionally by Team Chessie Racing for 3 seasons (2000-2002). She is perfect for serious handicap offshore or inshore racing in both ORCi & IRC. She is at the hands of her 2nd owner only, both of them dedicated international campaigners; she has always been dry-sailed and kept in immaculate condition. From 2003, is lying in the dry and sunny Greece, competing successfully in the Med region. Best International palmares:
- 2nd 2014 Rolex Middle Sea Race in ORCi class 2 and 4th in IRC class 2.
- 1st 2012 Rolex Middle Sea Race in ORCi overall and 4th in overall IRC.
- 5th OVERALL & 1st Corinthians – ORCi World Championship 2008.
- 1st IMS 1A & 4th IRC 1A – Rolex Middle Sea Race 2006.
- 1st OVERALL in both IMS & IRC - Rolex Middle Sea Race 2004.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at 00385 91 788 0856
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Manga: 4.44 m
Calado máximo: 3.02 m
- Model: Farr 52 One Design
- Year: 2000
- Builder: Carroll Marine, USA Hull
- Sail number: GRE 53
- Flag: Greece
- Keel: Fin Keel
- Rig: Sloop
- Hull Carbon fiber and epoxy with wet pre-preg layup, post cured low density "super light" balsa in high load areas.
- Corecell foam in various densities throughout the remaining areas. ·
- Composite keel SG iron and lead with an epoxy coating and faired to a race finish.·
- Internal Aluminum structural frame for rig/keel loads·
- Bottom faired and primed in barrier coat epoxy.
- Sleeps 10 on pipecots
- Galley with cardanic stove, sink and coolbox
- Head with toilet and sink
- Custom Hall Spars Carbon fractional mast with 2 sets of carbon fibre spreaders and adjustable sweep angles.
- Custom adjustable maststep with hydraulic mast jack integrally mounted in mast butt powered by portable quick disconnect enerpac pump
- Carbon fibre boom and oversized carbon spinnaker pole and aluminumjockey pole.
- Rod rigging Navtec series 500
- New 2014 black HARKEN Gemini headstay.
- Multi functional hydraulic panel W/ 2-speed pump at main trimmer
- Vang: hydraulic cylinder
- Outhaul: hydraulic cylinder (in boom)
- Spinnaker pole track: 3:1: lift & Harken car
- New 2013 custom carbon bowsprit L=2.05m. with 2 internal downhauls exiting the deck either side of the foredeck hatch.
- New 2011 glued-on aluminum custom Hall/Antal dual luff track for cars and/or bolt rope mainsails
- 2 x Masthead Spinnaker halyards
- 2:1 Main halyard system
- 3 x Fractional Jib/Spi halyards
- 1 x Top lift halyard
- Full running rigging package supplied with numerous spares.
- J : 6.125m
- I : 20.55m
- P : 21.71m
- E : 7.49m.
- MAIN-1 REEF-04/2012 QUANTUM FIUSON CARBON SQUARE TOP.
- MAIN DELIVERY QUANTUM (small about 65sqm)
- CODE 1 (light) 06/2012 QUANTUM FUSION-M CARBON
- CODE 1 2005 BANKS – CARBON
- CODE 2 (medium) 10/2012 QUANTUM FUSION-M CARBON
- CODE 2 2004 BANKS – CARBON
- CODE 3 (heavy) 10/2012 QUANTUM FUSION-M CARBON
- CODE 3 2005 BANKS – CARBON
- CODE 4 07/2014 QUANTUM – CARBON
- CODE 4 2004 BANKS – CARBON
- CODE 5 2004 BANKS – KEVLAR
- JIB TOP 2004 BANKS – CARBON
- JIB STAYSAIL 2000 NORTH KEVLAR
- SPI STAYSAIL/WINDSEEKER - W ROLLER– 2001 NORTH SPI Material
- Á1 VMG 06/2013 QUANTUM – MASTHEAD for bowsprit
- A2 RUNNER 06/2013 QUANTUM – MASTHEAD for bowsprit
- A3 REACHER 06/2013 QUANTUM – MASTHEAD for bowsprit
- A5 REACHER 2000 NORTH - FRACTIONAL (enlarged) for bowsprit
- Á1 VMG 2006 BANKS – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- Á1 VMG 2003 NORTH – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- A1 VMG 2004 NORTH – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- Á2 RUNNER 2002 NORTH – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- Á2 RUNNER 2003 NORTH – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- Á3 A.P. 2003 BANKS – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- Á3 A.P. 2004 BANKS – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- S4 RUNNER 2003 NORTH – MASTHEAD for spi pole
- CODE 0 2000 NORTH MASTHEAD. (except the Code 0).
- STORM JIB 2000 NORTH
- TRYSAIL 2000 NORTH. ELECTRONICS INVENTORYOCKAM :
- unisys 001 (main CPU).
- Performance index interface (up to date EEPROM with polars by Farr Yachts with the latest boat upgrades. October 2014)
- multiplex interface, anemometer, depth sensor, boat speed sensor.
- NMEA compass interface & 3D compass sensor.
- load Cell interface & sensor
- GPS interface & Furuno GP-32 GPS
- RS-232 interface
- 3x magnum displays
- 4x mast displays
- Raymarine DSC VHF
- AIS (Digital Yatch AIT2000 class B, integrated GPS with antenna , Windows compatible via USB port)
- Raymarine AIS Splittet 100
- Main VHF antenna on top of the mast
- Furuno radar & display
- HSUPA modem router (Teltonika RUT-104 ,10/100 Lan, 2x WiFi antennas, marine specs GSM antenna, 2nd ext GSM antenna ready)
- PC & 15" monitor (VoomPC, Intel Atom D25501.86 GHz (2 cores 4 threads), 4GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD 2.5", NVIDIA GT 610M VGA, HDMI & DVI port, 4x USB2, 2x USB3, 7.1 onboard sound card, 1000 Mbps Lan, integrated WiFi card with 2 antennas, eSata port, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, power control from the switch board, 12V, rugged metal case with good heat sinking design, 2x RS-232 to USB (external), slim-DVD ready.)
- Deckman 9.1 for C-map with dongle
- C-map NT+ chart M-EM-C132.36 (Ionian & Aegean south)
- C-map NT+ chart M-EM-C207.03 (mid Mediterranean, Tunisia, Libya, Malta, Sicilia, Messina strait, Napoli, Bari, Eolie islands, Sardegna east)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.