Here is an exceptionally clean and well maintained 2000 Crownline 202 BR. She has a Mercruiser 5.0L with an Alpha drive. Great for cruising, skiing and tubing. Enough room for the family!
Only 57 Hours! This boat has always been inside stored and only used in fresh water!
Also come with a trailer. She won’t last long at $13,900!
The Crownline 202 BR Super Sport has seating that features a raised sundeck and dual position, split stern lounge. Sidewall storage is abundant, and includes convenient grab handles, and drink holders. Lift the vented lid to access skis, wakeboards, and other gear quickly. The standard "laser wave" helm station features sculpted styling and carefully arrayed instrumentation.
- Sony marine stereo with coaxial speakers
- Automatic bilge pump with manual override
- Sunbrella color-keyed convertible top with boot and hideaway storage
- Courtesy lights
- Curved, tinted safety glass walk-through windshield
- Easy access, insulated cooler
- Engine hour meter
- Fire extinguisher
- Full fiberglass bowliner
- Full instrumentation
- Grab handles
- Hidden, stainless steel telescoping ladder
- In-floor lockable ski and kneeboard storage with removable liner plus carpeted, vented and hinged aluminum lid
- Lockable windshield wing vents
- Pressure-treated wood with transferable lifetime warranty
- Rack and pinion steering
- Stainless steel pull-up cleats, hardware, welded rails, and ski tow rail
- Tilt steering wheel
- Two-tier drink holders
- Two-tone Armorcote gelcoat
Super Sport Interior
- Two adjustable buckets
- Pull-out sunpad bench
Hummingbird Depth Sounder
Sony Stereo with 5 disc changer
Prestige Trailer Crownie Edition - surge brakes, 2 axle
486 SE Catawba RD
Port Clinton, OH 43452