AVALON -- This is one of those rare sailboats that speaks itself capable of ocean voyages at the toss of a coin -- ready, able, and willing! Pride of ownership shows with every glance at the beautiful exterior woodwork, and the salty style of William Garden's design earns a favored spot in any anchorage or marina.
This ketch offers a wonderful and seldom found blend of form and function, modern and traditional -- a sea-kindly design for happy, safe passages, with a bowthruster for ease of docking! Spend a minute aboard and you'll have a sudden but justifiable urge to toss the docklines and GO!
Read through the specifications, study the pictures, and then ask your questions! You cannot be too early to begin enjoying your life while cruising near or far aboard this gorgeous ketch!
Your ideal cruising sailboat is already conveniently located in one of the finest cruising areas possible: the pristine Western Caribbean! Now safely tucked up the beautiful Rio Dulce in Guatemala for hurricane season, same-day cruising from the Rio can have you snorkeling or diving the world’s 2nd largest barrier reef – Belize it! Or, it’s just an overnighter away to experience the Bay Islands of Honduras (Utila, Roatan, Guanaja). Farther voyages can have you enjoying Mexico,Jamaica, Caymans, and Panama before returning to the Rio sanctuary year after year, as countless cruisers do. Great Yacht, Great Location… it’s time to have fun!!
Proceed with the peace of mind fostered by a brokerage reputation built on professionalism and integrity. SYS Brokerage only accepts yacht listings with realistic or bargain prices, listings that our brokers can represent truthfully as being worthwhile.
Listing agent: Chris Stanley, firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-5723-4940
(If calling from North America, first dial "011".)
- freedom to cruise anywhere with wind-/water-generator, solar panels and water maker (2013)
- Volvo Penta (2005) with 1100h
- anchors: 35# Bruce, 33# Danforth, using 160' of chain
- hydraulic steering and autopilot (2013)
- both fresh and raw water at the galley
- modern navigation system on one screen (i-pad) for charts, AIS and weather (2013). Satellite phone with WIFI (2013). Hand VHF 3-watching (2013)
- sails in good condition (2008/2014)
- WAECO refrigerator with small freezer (2013)
- variable swim-platform for easy boarding and relaxed time in the bay (2013) and a new cockpit table (2015), both in mahogany
- renewed ... antifouling (2014), all wooden parts varnished outside and superstructure (2015)
- fiberglass hull with beautiful wooden accents!
- light-filled mahogany-trim cabins, spacious cupboards and many useful details from the owners
- solid construction -- made in Slovenia
- The owners bought this boat in Italy in 2012 - big renovation, crossed the Atlantic in 2013, and spent two wonderful years with their two kids while cruising the Caribbean!
- Your turn!
Bruno's Marina & Hotel
Rio Dulce, Livingston, Izabal