1997 Pulsifer Hampton Launch
Westerly, Estados Unidos
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Westerly, Estados Unidos
- Material del casco:
- Precio actual:
- US$ 21,500 (EUR 17,497)
Significant price reduction to $21,500 to encourage a spring sale!
"Piece of Eight" is a well maintained launch designed for stability, based on the Casco Bay Hampton, a lobster boat built by Charlie Gomes through the 1950s. Charlie Gomes' Hamptons were work boats, and Dick Pulsifer began building Hamptons following the original design back in the mid 70's.
This beautiful boat is hull no. 64 and is a 25th anniversary boat. She has been customized with bronze stern stantions and bronze framework for the forward benches. Armada satin coating on interior surfaces, decks, and rub rails.
Powered with a Yanmar 3GM, 27HP with a mere 469 hours. In the last two years, her improvements include wood refinish and repair of the deck, addition of the depth/fish finder, and a wooden captain's chair.
Please click on FULL SPECS for additional information and photographs. Available to be seen at your convenience.
Please contact Brigid Rooney Hall, CPYB at (401) 596 8815
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Piece of Eight
Eslora total: 22 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Manga: 6 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 2 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 2200 Libras
Potencia Total: 27 HP
Marca del motor: Yanmar
Año de construcción: 1997
Modelo del motor: 3GM30F
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 469
Tipo de transmisión: Transmisión directa
Potencia del motor: 27 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 10 Nudos
Velocidad máxima: 12 Nudos
Número de depósitos de combustible: 1 Plástico (11 Galones)
Bomba de achique eléctrica
This boat is hull number 64 and is a 25th anniversary boat. She has been customized with bronze stern stantions and bronze framework for the forward benches. Armada satin coating on interior surfaces, decks and rub rails.
- Materials: Select local white pine, oak, and cedar--custom sawn and air-dried at the shop
- Fastenings: Hull stripping nails, Silicon bronze, #10, anchor fast 2.5" and 3" nails. 7" pine decks and 32" stern deck
With two stern seats, an engine box, and port and starboard forward benches, she seats 8 comfortably.
- Yanmar 3GM30F, 27 HP freshwater-cooled diesel inboard
- 469 original hours
- 3.22:1 reduction gear,
- 17" x 16" four-blade RH propeller
- custom shaft log with fore and aft cutlass bearings
- plus water injection for lubrication
- Vetus single-lever controls
- Racor fuel filter
- Port stern exhaust
- Vetus waterlock and muffler with sound-proofing around engine box interior.
- Serial number: M1409203
- Custom Double-Axle Floating Trailer with spare tire
- Bow Running Cover and Full Deck Cover
- Compass and Fish/Depth Finder
- Automatic Bilge Pump and Hand Bilge Pump
- Custom Seats and Captains chair
- Spare Propeller
- 2 fenders
- Gaff Hook Paddle
- American Flag (and teak staff)
- Life Jackets
- Spare parts, Tool Kit, and Engine Manual
12V battery and fuse panel. Hard wired international running lights.
One 11-gallon Vetus tank located under stern deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.