Meander is a classic 1997 40' Legacy Flybridge Sedan Downeast style motoryacht with a brand new Awlgrip hull paintjob. She offers a Herroshoff style interior, 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, bowthruster, twin Caterpillar main engines, Northern Lights generator and inverter. She just completed the Great Loop and is ready for her next cruise. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meander is a classic 1997 40' Legacy Flybridge Sedan Downeast style motoryacht with a brand new hull Awlgrip paintjob. She offers a Herreshoff style interior, 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, bowthruster, twin Caterpillar main engines, Northern Lights generator and inverter. She just completed the Great Loop and is ready for her next cruise. Price reduced!
Entering the salon from the bimini covered cockpit through the sliding aft door, you will find entertainment & storage cabinetry starboard aft, lower helm, Stidd helm seat and side deck door starboard forward, wrap-around seating with hi/lo folding teak table to port and a side deck door and chart table/desk port forward. Walk forward and step down into the galley to port and guest stateroom with ensuite head to starboard. The master stateroom, with ensuite head and enclosed shower, is forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches.
Meander offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and a guest stateroom to starboard with a convertible double size berth. Each stateroom has its own head. In addition, the salon settee converts into a double size berth.
The salon offers wrap-around seating with a hi/lo folding teak table to port, entertainment and storage cabinetry starboard, sliding door aft, side deck access doors on each side, desk/chart table port forward, opening windows each side and aft, curtains and a teak & holly sole.
The galley is down and to port.
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- West Bend stainless steel microwave
- Dometic freezer
- Adler Barbour refrigerator
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Corian countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Dry storage
- Frigid-Rigid freezer/benchseat in the cockpit
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo folding teak table.
The master stateroom forward offers an island queen size berth with storage underneath, overhead hatch, 2 portlights, storage cabinets and drawers, shelves, hanging locker, reading lights, teak & holly sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is to starboard and offers a double size berth, overhead hatch, reading lights, nightstand, shelves, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, teak & holly sole and ensuite head.
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a Stidd helmseat, full console and a side deck access door.
The flybridge offers a full console forward with storage underneath, 2 helmseats, bimini, benchseat aft, non-skid deck and 2 rod holders.
The cockpit offers a bimini, stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge, teak cap rails, non-skid deck, folding mast, Frigid-Rigid freezer/benchseat, transom gate, lazarrette access and a hot/cold fresh water shower.
- Alpine TDM-7582 stereo/cassette in the salon
- Sony interior speakers
- Bose exterior speakers
- Furuno Radar (2014)
- Furuno Navnet TZ touchscreen Multi-Function Display at the lower helm (2014)
- Icom IC-M504 VHF at the lower helm (2014)
- Furuno FA58 AIS Class B transponder at the lower helm
- Furuno FI-50 Digital display at the lower helm
- Furuno FI-50 Wind display at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Robertson AP300X autopilot on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Navman Repeat 3100 depth sounder repeater on the flybridge
- Northstar 952X GPS on the flybridge
- Russell thermometer in the salon
- Miller clock and barometer in the salon
- Northern Lights M673-6N 6 kW generator with approximately 1,519 hours
- StatPower ProSine true sine wave 1800 watt inverter
- Guest battery switch
- 3 X 12 vdc outlets at the lower helm and one 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge
- Charles 50 amp battery charger
- 30 amp shore cord
- Paneltronics electrical panel
- 2 X 80 amp alternators
- Twin Caterpillar 3116 TA 300 hp main engines with approximately 2700 hours
- ZF IRM 220-A-1 gearboxes
- Kobelt engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- PSS dripless shaft seals
- VDO gauges
- Groco sea strainers
- Racor 500MA fuel filters for the main engines
- Oil-X-Changer oil change system
- Vetus bowthruster
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Seaward 11 gallon stainless steel water heater
- Tankwatch holding tank alert system
- Raritan manual heads
- Spare propellers
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass with foot controls and remotes at each helm
- Suncor Plowmaster 45lb anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel rails
- Non-skid deck
- Windshield and window covers
- Fresh water washdown aft
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- 6 rod holders
- Folding mast
- Mercury 9' RIB
- Mercury 3.3 hp outboard
- Weaver davits
- Vetus exhaust alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireboy FE-241 engine room fire suppression system
- Rule bilge pumps
- Rule bilge high water alarm
Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316