1994 VATON 57 alu lifting keel
- Ver especificaciones completas
Perfect for long trips
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Países Bajos
- Material del casco:
- Precio actual:
- EUR 250,000 Impuestos pagados
Boomerang is a 57 ft aluminium yacht with lifting keel. Max beam is 5m, draft 2.5m with lowered keel, 1.4m when the keel is lifted. She has twin rudders, in line with the propellers of the two engines. She has been designed by famous architect Gilles Vaton, by chantier Cadeau, in Southern France, and launched in 1994. She has been completely refitted inside, from bare hull, from 2002 to 2004. Additional improvements have been brought in 2013. She has one deck-stepped aluminium mast, from Maréchal in France. There are two forestays, one backstay and two runners (2012).
The keel (2013), the backstay and the downhaul (2010) are tensioned or lifted hydraulically. The hydraulic group has been dismounted and professionally checked in 2013, the keel ram has been replaced during these works. The main sail from 2012 is in Dacron double ply. The genoa, from 2013, is in radial Hydranet. The staysail, from 2013, is in Dacron double ply. There is another genoa in Dacron, and two spis. The hull has been professionally completely repainted in 2013, above and below the waterline. Deck has been repainted in 2015, antifouling is new from 2015 as well. Topsides have been touched-up in 2015. She is a sleek, fast, versatile and comfortable yacht offering her future owner vast possibilities (sailing around the world, private use, chartering, rental,...) at any latitude and in any climate. She has been constantly maintained by her current owner who lived aboard with his family for the last two years.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Eslora total: 17.50 m
Manga: 5.0 m
Calado mínimo: 1.40 m
Calado máximo: 1.40 m
Potencia Total: 55 HP
Marca del motor: YANMAR
Modelo del motor: 4JH3E 55 CV
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Hélice: Hélice abatible
Tipo de transmisión: Sail drive
Potencia del motor: 55 HP
Central de navegación
Equipo de viento
Corredera - Velocímetro
Mayor full batten
Timón de rueda
Cargador de baterías
Bomba de achique eléctrica
Toma de puerto
Escalera de baño
Mesa de bañera
Teca en bañera
Ducha de bañera
Soporte motor fuerabordas - 2
Capota de mal tiempo
Cubierta de vela mayor
Length (m.): 17.50
Depth: 2.50 / 1.40
Engine: 2 x YANMAR 4JH3E 55 CV with SD40 Sail-drives 2002.
Location: Lelystad Performance Centre, Holland
Boomerang – Vaton 57
Aluminium Sloop - 1994
Lifting keel, draft 2.5m with lowered keel, 1.4m when the keel is lifted.
Hull professionally repainted in 2013, above and below the waterline.Antifouling is new from 2015 as well. Topsides have beentouched-up in 2015.
Design Gilles Vaton
Yard Chantier Cadeau, in Southern France
Gas oil: 500+ litres, Water: 500+ litres, plus 100 litres in water heater.
The inside woodwork, of exceptionnal quality, is in varnished sycomore. It is both warm and light and enhances the generous volumes.
- 8 berths in 4 cabins
- 3 cabins with double bed, one cabin with bunkbeds
- In each aft cabin a removable plank can divide the bunks in two separates.
- Large ownerscabin with double bed, library, settee and lockers
- Saloon with convertible saloontable to create an extra bed, settee (with storage place in back rests) and large sofa.
- Blue leather upholstery
- Chart table with seat
- Heating system Eberspacher Hydronic M-II from 2013.
- Isolation of the inside (1994), about 5 cm.
- 2 TECMA electric toilets (2009), one holding tank (2007) for both, two showers with hot water
- Vast stowing possibilities.
- Force 10 (2002) with three burners and oven.
- One built-in fridge and one built-in freezer. Compressors 2002.
- Double sinks
- Fresh water pump under pressure
- Water heater (100 litres) on 220V, coolant from starboard engine or heating system.
- Seawater under pressure in toilets, kitchen and on deck. Can be switched to fresh water from the tanks.
- Storage place in lockers and drawers
- 2 inboard YANMAR 4JH3E 55 CV engines with SD40 Sail-drives, 2002.
- Engine hours: ca. 2300 each.
- Drive cones changed in 2013-2014.
- Cruising speed on 1 engine @ 2000 rpm: 5 kn, 3 litres/hour. @ 2500 rpm: 6.5 kn, 4 litres/hour. Speed on two engines @ 3000 rpm: 9.0 kn.
- The two engines have been revised in professional workplace in 2010.
- 2 tri-blade folding Maxprop propellers
- 2 x 80A alternators.
- Generator Fisher Panda 5000i (2014) about 700 hours.
- 1 outboard Johnson (2008) 3.5CV.
- 1 outboard Yamaha 15CV with 20l external tank.
- The engines and the generator can be run on the water from the tanks. Useful for rinsing before stowage, or emergency running if intake is clogged.
The entire boat runs on 12V. Basic standard is 220V, but could be easily converted to 110V.
- Batteries: 2 starting batteries from 2015 for the engines and the generator, 95 Ah each.
- 12V service batteries in 6 elements of 2V each, from 2005, providing a total of 1000 Ah.
- 2x60A Cristec battery chargers.
- Each engine is fitted with a Hitachi alternator 80A from 2012.
- Hydrogenerator Watt&Sea from 2013: 40A @ 7kn
- 1 free standing Solar Panel 130W from 2014
- Power electricity has been completely and professionally rebuilt in 2013.
- Watermaker Ecosistems 60 litres/hour. Amplifier from 2008.
- Shorepower with cable
Deck and cockpit
Deck has been repainted in 2015
- Teak in cockpit on seats and sole
- Steering wheel with leather cover
- Steering pedastle with instruments and canvas cover
- Beautifully varnished cockpit table with foldable leafs and canvas cover.
- Andersen self-tailing winches 2xST66 (genoa sheets), 3xST52 (Main and spi sheets), 5xST46 (Spi downhall, reefing lines, various halyards).
- Windlass (2009) Lofrans Falkon 1500W, with Manson anchor (2009) 30kg regalvanized in 2015 and 100m 12mm chain (2009).
- Cockpit shower with warm water.
- Full Batten (5) main sail (2012) 3 reefs 65sqm Dacron double ply 2x6.3oz (260 SF from DP) on Frederiksen chariots, with lazy jack/lazy bag (2012), designed and tailored by Incidence Brest.
- Genoa (2013) 85 sqm Hydranet HN 483/433/383 on furler PROFURL, designed and tailored by Incidence Brest.
- Second genoa dacron double ply from 2003, designed and tailored by Doyle, last revision in 2015.
- Staysail (2013) 30sqm Dacron double ply 2x6.3oz on furler PROFURL, designed and tailored by Incidence Brest. Position has been moved forward (2015) for better complying with the original design.
- 1 asymmetric spy 205sqm with sock.
- 1 symmetric spy 200sqm with sock.
- Deck-stepped aluminium mast, Maréchal France.
- Two forestays
- Hydraulic backstay
- 2 runners (2012)
- Downhaul (2010) Spinnaker pole.
- Genua furler
- Automatic rails on the mast for Genoa/Staysail halyards.
- Most of the running rig dates from 2012/2013.
- Navigation NKE Topline 2009, wind indicator and speedo from 2013.
- VHF Icom IC-M423 coupled with an AIS transponder class B Icom MA-500TR with external GPS antenna.
- Weatherman weather forecast receiver.
- Furuno Radar 1621 from 2001.
- Autopilot Raymarine ST7000 with gyrocompas and Lecombe and Schmidt hydraulic steering.
- 12V computer screen and chart plotter Geonav 7 Wide from 2007 with external GPS antenna.
- Iridium Sailor built-in satellite phone.
- Life raft 8 Pax Sea-Safe (2012, revised 2015), self-righting.Second, third and fourth anchors.
- 100m rope on tumble for aft mooring.
- Two electric bilge pumps with separate collection points, one hand-driven bailing pump with long hose.
- EPIRB McMurdo G5 Smartfind (2012).
- Tender Zodiac 320 (2008)
- Sprayhood beige
- Large awning in relatively poor condition
- Cockpit tent
- Canvas cover for compass on pedastle
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform with teak
- Full set of fenders, lines
- Spares (filters, impellers, anodes, bulbs, oil,...).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.