1994 Hallberg-Rassy 53 Sail Boat
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Phuket, Tailandia
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- EUR 395,000
This HR 53 is a German Frers-designed sloop with cutter rig (permanent hydraulic furling cutter stay added 2009), built in 1994 as hull #4 by the prestigious Hallberg-Rassy boat yard in Ellös, Sweden, known for its exacting standards of quality and safety. She is in an exceptional condition after minor refits in 2009 and 2010 and a major refit in 2013/2014. She is formally registered in the Netherlands, EU VAT is paid. Her present owners sailed her in 6 years from Europe through the Pacific to SE Asia and have decided to let her go in the course of this year to pursue other interests. She is a well-performing, safe and very comfortable blue water cruiser with all amenities on board, and with her push button sailing very well suited for a small crew. Just having circumnavigated three quarters of the globe, in her actual state she truly is fully equipped for long ocean passages.
Sergio speaks fluent, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English and French. He has sailed his own yacht for many years around the world and joined Simpson Marine in 2009. He manages Simpson Marine Thailand in a key sales roll and he brings a wealth of knowledge onboard to assist clients on all levels.
Please contact Sergio Loiacono at +66 (0)76 317 305
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Eslora total: 16.44 m
Manga: 4.64 m
Calado máximo: 2.29 m
Desplazamiento: 23000 Kilogramos
Potencia Total: 107 KW
Marca del motor: Volvo
Año de construcción: 1994
Modelo del motor: Penta TAMD 41B 6-cylinder
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 2450
Hélice: Hélice abatible
Tipo de transmisión: Transmisión directa
Potencia del motor: 107 KW
Velocidad de crucero: 7 Nudos
Velocidad máxima: 9 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: 2 (1100 Litros)
Número de depósitos de combustible: 2 (1250 Litros)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: 2 (120 Litros)
Número de camarotes: 3
Número de aseos: 2
Last Refit 2013/2014
- New teak deck. The old screwed-on teak planks were removed, all screw holes were injected with epoxy to ensure a complete watertight seal and then solic 45 mm wide, 12 mm thick, carefully selected quarter sawn Burma teak planks without rebate were glued on (the absence of a rebate allows for a 12mm deep caulking seam extending the life of the teak deck dramatically).
- Teak covered work surfaces (stripped and varnished 2014) on either side of the sliding hatch.
- Teak in cockpit re-caulked and sanded in 2014, all fittings re-bedded.
- New standing and running rigging.
- New batteries.
- Complete overhaul of the mast servicing by Seldén of all hydraulic furlers. New hydraulic hoses.
- New Hydraulic hores for cutter rig furlet.
- Replacement and new lay-out of all switches of the pedestal.
- Replacement and redesign of the radar/antenna post.
- Replacement of rudderstock bearings and seals.
- Replacement of most bronze skin fittings and ball valves.
- Replacement of most deck fittings, replacement of all dorade vents.
- Stripping and re-varnishing of external teak panels, painting of blue striping on hull.
Sails, Canvas & Rigging
- Elvström Offshore quality membrane EPEX (Dyneema/Technora/Vectran yarn) 67.8 m² furling main sail with 5 full and 4 intermediate vertical battens (new 2010).
- Elvström Offshore quality membrane EPEX (Dyneema/Technora/Vectran yarn) 26.6 m² furling staysail (new 2012).
- Elvström Offshore quality 135% tri-optimal Hydranet RADIAL 81.0 m² furling genoa.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with sock flown from bowsprit with 1:4 block and tackle.
- Spectra storm jib (x2).
- Original Elvström Offshore quality Dacron main sail.
- Removable Sunbrella Plus bimini of 6 m length covering cockpit, windscreen, sprayhood and part of the coach roof (new 2012).
- Sunbrella Plus sun awning in two parts, covering the whole deck, raised above the boom to allow for mobility on deck and with two drains to double as rainwater collector.
- The 6 side-screen panels of the sun-awning are made of see-through UV resistant mesh, filtering out sun and rain but not blocking the view (new 2012).
- Sunbrella Plus cockpit extension/enclosure with large windows adds to the living quarters at anchor in bad weather and protects the cockpit when absent (new 2014).
- All skylights are protected by Sunbrella Plus covers.
- All winches have Sunbrella Plus winch covers.
MAST AND RIGGING
- Double spreader rig by Seldén with straight spreaders for good downwind sailing. Mast and boom made from silver anodised aluminium alloy. Deck stepped mast on a reinforced bulkhead.
- In-mast Seldén Furlex hydraulic furling system (both hydraulic motor and in-mast swivels and bearings serviced 2014, hydraulic hoses new 2014). Seldén Furlex hydraulic genoa furling and reefing system (hydraulic motor and swivels serviced 2014, aluminium extrusions part replaced, part refurbished 2014, hydraulic hoses new 2011). Seldén Furlex hydraulic cutterstay furling and reefing system (new 2009, serviced 2014, hydraulic hoses new 2014).
- SS turnbuckles with silver anodised aluminium protection tubes.
- All standing rigging replaced in 2014 with original Seldén swage terminals and 1x19 Navtec wire. Dyneema 12mm runners/check stays with 1:4 block and tackle (new 2014, including new blocks).
- Hardware on mast: track plus double car for spinnaker boom, one Lewmar 48 CST winch, two Lewmar 44 CST winches, one Lewmar 8 C winch (for spinnaker boom lift, four Lewmar clutches (2 new 2014), 12 cleats.
- Covered Dyneema halyards for genoa, staysail (both new 2014) and spinnaker (new 2010). Covered Dyneema genoa and staysail sheets (new 2010). Polyester main sheet new 2014.
- The mast is provided with special cable conduits. Masthead equipped with Raymarine long-arm windvane transducer (new 2009), Aquasignal Series 34 Tricolour/Anchor LED masthead light (new 2014), Glomex 14” Omnidirectional TV/Radio analog & digital antenna (new 2010), Shakespeare VHF antenna (new 2010) and Windex. Aquasignal Series 50 steaming light and LED Floodlight (new 2013) just above first spreaders.
- Gooseneck boom bracket and boom vang bracket fitted with SS bushings in 2014 to eliminate play and extend longevity. The Navtec hydraulic boom vang is operated from the cockpit, as is the Navtec hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- The generous dimensions of standing and running rigging which HR is known for avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
Electronices & Navigation Equipment
- Two Raymarine E120 MFD’s, one at chart table, one at SB worktable in cockpit (new 2009).
- Five ST60+ instruments above sliding hatch cockpit, including Tri-data, Wind, Close-hauled and two Graphic displays (new 2009).
- Raymarine S3G course computer, controlled by ST7002 control unit.
- Raymarine SPX30 course computer, controlled by ST6002 control unit (both new 2011).
- Raymarine 24” Digital Radome Scanner (new 2009), mounted with adjustable inclination on top of radar post.
- Raymarine 240E VHF Radio with handsets and speakers (new 2009) at chart table and in the cockpit, plus a spare handset.
- Raymarine AIS 500 Transceiver with dedicated passive GPS antenna (new 2009).
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Receiver (new 2009).
- Raymarine SmartController remote control unit for both autopilots (new 2009) with cradles at both chart table and MFD in cockpit.
- Yaesu FRG-100 SSB receiver at chart table.
- Iridium 9555 Handset satellite phone in Beam IntelliDock cradle with external antenna at chart table.
- Fastnet GMDSS Marine Radio Decoder FMD55 (combined SSB receiver/Navtex receiver/Morse decoder/weather chart receiver/NMEA printer).
- Furuno Navtex NX-300 receiver.
- Linksys WLAN router for local wireless network.
- Ubiquiti Bullet M2 Titanium router mounted on radar post, hardwired to WLAN to link to WiFi hotspots.
- BMV602 battery monitor.
- Samsung 32” LED TV in saloon.
- Pioneer radio/DVD players in saloon and in aft cabin. Additional speakers in cockpit.
- Glomex 14” Omnidirectional TV/Radio analog & digital antenna (new 2010) on mast head.
Engine, Generator & Engine Room
- The spacious walk-in engine compartment, accessible from a door in the aft cabin has foam sound insulation, covered by perforated aluminium linings and well lit by three bright LED ceiling lights (new 2014).
- Volvo Penta TAMD 41B 6-cylinder Turbocharged Diesel, 107 kW/145 hp, 3.69 litres displacement (2,450 hrs), mounted on strong foundations with enclosed compartment underneath to contain oil spills. Hydraulic gear box.
- Single lever control for rpm and gear shift with spare cables pre-installed for quick replacement. Spare raw water pump plus rebuild kit.
- Gori 26” 3-bladed left hand folding propeller (new 2009, serviced 2014) with overdrive option.
- Spare standard 3-bladed fixed propeller mounted under berth in the aft cabin.
- Shaft 45 mm stainless steel (recalibrated 2014) with stuffing box and separate greaser for maximum safety on long passages.
- Through hull SS exhaust-end cap replaced in 2014.
- Westerbeke 6 kW 50 Hz low RPM generator (3,600 hrs) with insulated housing and GRP gas/water separator (new 2014) for quiet running. GRP muffler/waterlock new 2014.
- Heat exchanger (new 2013) plus spare heat exchanger (new 2013, never used). Coolant water circulation pump new 2015. Spare raw water pump plus rebuild kit.
- Good access for maintenance of main engine, genset, fuel pre-filters, airlock vents, watermaker, automatic bilge pump, heaters, calorifier, aft airco unit, etc.
- Electric oil suction pump and container for clean, easy oil changes. Sump pump diesel tank.
Electricity, Refrigeration, Air Contioning & Heating
- Three separate circuits with main switches for each circuit under seat chart table:
- Main service battery bank: 24 V 450 Ah, consisting of 4 Mastervolt AGM 12 V, 225 Ah deep cycle batteries (new 2014).
- Service battery for 12 V equipment: Mastervolt GEL 12 V 120 Ah deep cycle battery (new 2010).
- Starter battery: Mastervolt GEL 12 V 120 Ah deep cycle battery (new 2010).
- Westerbeke 6 kW 50 Hz low RPM generator, remote controlled from walkthrough, delivers 230 V 50 Hz to all AC systems.
Multiple battery charging systems:
- Charging by main engine through 24 V 55 A alternator with Mastervolt Alpha Pro charge regulator and 12 V 50 A alternator.
- Charging by genset, shore power or portable genset through:
- Victron Multiplus 24/3000/70 (24 V, 3000 W, 70 A) with remote control panel near chart table and PC interface.
- Barka XTronic 12 v 20 A charger with remote control near chart table.
- 24 V 25 A alternator and 12 V 50 A alternator (only on power from genset).
- Charging by solar through four CNPV 105 W solar panels (new 2014), powering a Victron BlueSolar MPPT 75/50 Charge Controller (max 75 V, 50 A, new 2014), reducing genset runtime by up to 75% in the tropics and considerably extending battery life.
- This setup can be expanded by another two 105 W solar panels without the need for extra hardware.
- The 12 V service battery is continuously charged by the 24 V battery bank through a Mastervolt MAC 24/12-20 DC/DC converter (20 A, new 2014) with switch on/off remote control.
- The 12 V starter battery can be included by flipping a switch.
- DC switchboard with labelled trip switches next to chart table.
- AC switchboard with main circuit breaker in locker walkthrough.
- Battery status monitors for all circuits in walkthrough.
- Sockets for 12 V, 24 V and 230 V in all cabins, heads, saloon, galley and chart table, 12 V and 24 V in cockpit.
- Two Frigoboat top loading cooling systems with 24 V Danfoss compressor units, one for refrigeration and one for the freezer, water cooled by a March magnetic drive pump for continuous use and very low electricity consumption.
- The freezer has a double thermostat, enabling use of the freezer as fridge.
- One front loading fridge, air cooled (convenient when living on board on the hard or for easy access to drinks).
- Two Marine Air Systems air conditioning units, one for the forward and side cabins and one for the aft cabin, which can also be used as heaters (reverse cycled).
- Two Webasto Air Top 24/32 diesel air heaters, operated independently or simultaneously with ducting throughout the boat.
- All outlets, except in the saloon, can be regulated separately.
Plumbing & Tankage
- In total 1,250 l, giving a cruising range in calm waters with the Gori prop in overdrive of app. 1,900 nm. Main SS diesel tank under companion way with two large inspection hatches for cleaning holds 850 l, secondary SS diesel tank under the port sofa holds 400 l.
- Separate deck fillers on port side (new 2014).
- Twin Racor pre-filters for a quick switch in case of clogging. Racor pre-filter for Westerbeke genset.
- Sump pump in the engine room to remove water or dirt from the bottom of the diesel tank.
- Water capacity is 1,100 litres in two stainless steel water tanks of 550 litres each (new 2007) with inspection hatches.
- Deck filler on sb side (new 2014). Jabsco Sensor Max variable speed fresh water pump (new 2013) with pressure equalising tank (new 2011) to maintain continuous pressure feeds into the hot and cold fresh water manifolds through a carbon filter.
- Pressurised hot and cold water at all faucets.
- Spare Jabsco Par Max 4 fresh water pump on board.
- Quick Sigmar 80 litres hot water calorifier, heated by the main engine’s cooling water and a 1,200 W 230 V heating element.
- Tecnicomar 170 l/hr double-membrane watermaker with CAT high pressure pump, low feed pressure and high pressure shut off valves, salt water rejection sensor, back flush system and pH neutralising filter.
Interior Features and Equipment
- All interior woodwork in selected mahogany matt silk finish, mahogany lining inside the hull.
- The floor is of teak with holly inlays, varnished and with carpet.
- White ceiling, fore and aft accentuated with mahogany inlays.
- Louvered mahogany locker doors for ventilation.
- The boat is carpeted throughout, except directly in front of the galley, press studs avoid movement, but allow for easy removal.
- All upholstery was replaced in 2009 by Sunbrella interior fabric, with new two-layered foam (soft top layer on sturdier bottom layer).
- All six mattresses were replaced in 2009 by Neptune Talalay latex mattresses (150 mm thick in fore and aft cabin, 120 mm thick in side cabin) with pressure-adjustable slats under each mattress on unvarnished perforated boards for exceptional ventilation and no condensation.
- Curtains of all portholes and skylights replaced in 2014, except for skylight in aft cabin, which is fitted with a shade/mosquito skyscreen.
- Headroom 2.04 m. L-sofa on the sb side, straight sofa on port side for comfortable seating and ideal for off-watch resting close to the cockpit when shorthanded sailing on either tack.
- Ample, easy access storage room behind backrests on either side, under the L-settee and in lockers above sofas. Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides is mounted.
- Drinks cabinets in the table and next to the port side sofa.
- Three foldable teak deck chairs (usually stored in a locker under the companionway) are on board for a larger crew.
- Teak holder for binoculars near companionway.
- LED red/warm white ceiling lights, indirect lighting and reading lights.
- Stereo/DVD player and 32” LED TV.
- Access to the forward quarters (forward cabin, SB cabin and forward heads) through a separate door, giving maximum privacy to guests or additional crew.
- U-shaped seagoing galley fitted with fiddles.
- Two insulated boxes, one top opening box for fridge and one top loaded in the walkthrough for freezer. The latter may be switched over to fridge using the same compressor.
- Air cooled front opening fridge in galley. Force 10 gimballed 3-burner gas cooker. Extra deep, double sinks. Ceramic hot and cold water mixer tap (new 2015).
- SS salt water faucet (new 2015) with Whale Gusher foot pump. Drawers, bread board, lockers with sliding doors behind cooker, lockers with louvered doors above sinks, teak holders for paper towels and spices, stowage for pots, pans, etc.
- Fully equipped galley. Alfi vacuum carafe in SS bracket near companionway. LED indirect lighting.
- Forward heads
- Bulkhead and countertop in white formica. Teak grating on floor. China wash basin, louvered mahogany doors underneath basin, sliding doors above. Separate shower stall with electric fan on dorade vent opening. Two portholes. Reliable Jabsco pump action toilet (new 2012). SS 80 litres holding tank (new 2010).
- Long V-berth with ample stowage above, below and to the sides, as well as a hanging locker.
- Two skylights and water- and mosquito-proof dorade vent for ventilation.
- Good access to gearbox and electric motor windlass in dry locker.
- Ceiling lights and bedside reading lights, all warm-white LED.
SB SIDE CABIN
- Two long berths with lee cloths, ample stowage to the sides and underneath the lower berth. Skylight, two portholes and water- and mosquito-proof dorade vent for ventilation.
- Ceiling lights and bedside reading lights, all warm-white LED.
CHART TABLE AND WALK-THROUGH
- Chart table with drawers on the side and ample stowage underneath.
- Electrical panel with labelled trip switches at the side of the chart table.
- LED white/red chart table lamp on flexible arm (new 2015).
- Comfortable seat with storage underneath.
- Headroom in walkthrough 1.98 m. Bookshelves, lockers and hanging locker for oil skins.
- AC switchboard plus storage for frequently used tools in locker.
- LED red/warm-white ceiling lights.
- Headroom 1.97 m.
- A comfortable queen size berth in the centre with a seat on port side.
- Lockers on the sides and under the side decks, double drawers under the berths.
- Two hanging lockers, lockers under vanity. Four portholes, three of which are opening.
- One skylight with shade/mosquito screen. Door to engine room. Two Caframo 3-speed fans.
- Stereo/dvd player.
- LED red/warm-white ceiling lights, LED bedside reading lights, indirect lighting.
- Bulkhead and countertop in white formica.
- Teak grating on floor.
- China wash basin, louvered mahogany doors underneath basin, sliding doors above.
- Separate shower stall.
- Reliable Jabsco pump action toilet (new 2012).
- SS 80 litres holding tank (new 2010).
- Washing machine behind door shower stall.
Hull & Deck
- Cockpit coaming 500 mm high at a slight angle for a comfortable backrest and protection. Strong, tempered glass protective windscreen with opening centre section and sprayhood over the front part of cockpit.
- The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover, accentuating the already spacious cockpit. The companionway can be closed with louvered, solid teak panels, which are stored in a cockpit locker cradle when not in use.
- Acrylic panels on board for heavy weather sailing.
- Three padeyes for lifelines.
- The cockpit is self-draining through two 2” drains (fire resistant hoses, bronze 2” ball valves and through hull skin fittings in engine room all new 2014).
- Cockpit floor covered with teak grating in two parts for easy cleaning.
- Generously sized, dry stowage locker on SB.
- Alcove in SB side of the cockpit coaming for external VHF handset plus speaker. Wheel steering with single lever engine control.
- Folding 3-part teak cockpit table (stripped and varnished 2014).
- Removable solid teak 5-cup holder fits on bracket pedestal.
- Controls on pedestal operate both autopilots, hydraulic furlers, bow thruster, windlass, fog horn and include optic and acoustic bilge alarm. Riviera illuminated compass (new 2009).
- Navtec station on port side of the pedestal to operate boom vang and back stay tensioner.
- Sunbrella cockpit cushions.
- Hand lay-up GRP hull, solid laminate under the waterline and in high load areas, insulated with Divinycell PVC-foam against heat and cold from the waterline up. The hull under the waterline was stripped down to the gelcoat in 2010 and rebuilt with seven coats of International Interprotect 2000 shingled epoxy primer and three coats of International Micron 66 antifouling/
- Distinctive HR blue stripe above the rubbing strake and the blue double line just above the waterline replainted with Awlgrip in 2014.
- Lead keel of 9,000 kgs bolted on with 17 stainless steel keel bolts. Bronze drain plug is fitted just above the lead keel at the lowest point of the bilge to allow for easy draining and cleaning of the bilge when on the hard.
- Rudder in GRP on 80 mm SS rudder stock, mounted on a semi-skeg with a heavy cast bronze skeg bearing for safety, stability in high seas and yet light steering. The rudder was removed in 2014 to replace the double seals and the upper bearing and to eliminate play on the bronz skeg bearing.
- Rubbing strake with brass strip situated below the blue upper stripe to protect the hull.
DECK AND COACH ROOF
- GRP-sandwich construction with Divinycell PVC-foram, 35 mm thick for strength and insulation. For stiffness and safety the hull and deck are completely joined by overlapping GRP-laminate.
- Coach roof has 15 portholes, 13 of them opening, 5 skylights are fitted as well as 7 low profile, water-and insect-proof dorade vents (new 2014).
- Deck provided with recessed bronze scupppers (new 2014), 4 of which drain under the waterline to keep the hull clean.
- Aesthetically pleasing teak detailing around deck fittings, many of which were replaced and some new added. Teak hand rails along the full length of the coach roof.
- Steamhead fitted with a single anchor roller on the port side and a custom-made swivelling double anchor roller on the starboard side, enabling the Rocna 40 kg anchor (new 2009 and re-galvanized in 2014) to self-launch, to allow for easy and smooth retrieval and to have a safe clearance from the bow. The port side also features a removable SS bowsprit to fly the asymmetrical spinnaker.
Lofrans 24V 1500W windlass with capstan mounted on custom made teak block, operated either by footswitches near the windlass (new 2014) or by push buttons on the pedestal (new 2014) to hoist the Maggi G40 12 mm proof tested, calibrated anchor chain (100 m, new 2014).
Double life lines on five pairs of stainless stanchions are fitted from the pulpit to the gates amidships. In 2014 the lifelines from the gates aft to the pushpit were replaced by a solid double railing for added safety and to fit up to 6 adjustable and removable solar panels (waterproof connectors on port and SB caprail) and other equipment. Pulpit and pushpit have openings for easy access on board. AquaSignal Series 50 navigation lights mounted on pulpit/pushpit.
- Mooring cleats forward, midships and aft with redesigned backing plates refitted in 2014.
- Four adjustable Lewmar genoa track cars (2 adjustable with lines from cockpit) on Delrin ball bearings with roller bearing blocks for both genoa- and staysail sheets, fitted on Lewmar tracks (new 2014) with aluminium endstoppers (new 2014).
- Mainsheet 1:4 purchase, sheeted on a Lewmar track (new 2014) with one Lewmar 48 CST winch and one electric 48 CEST winch (fully serviced and re-bedded 2014).
- Two Lewmar 66 CEST 2-speed electrical winches (fully serviced and re-bedded 2014) for genoa sheets. Four electric low profile switches with SS covers for winches (new 2014).
- Two additional Lewmar 44 CST winches aft on the coach roof for the runners. Four Wichard 10mm folding padeyes were added fore and aft near bulkheads to attach jack stays, tie down deck equipment and stow halyards.
- Deck inlet for water on SB (new 2014), separate deck inlets for main and secondary diesel tank on port side (new 2014). SS swan neck fitting near mast for waterproof through deck threading of mast cables.
- Fire hose quick release connection with safety valve (new 2014) near mast. Quick release fittings with on/off valve on deck for hydraulic furlers.
- Drained anchor locker with stowage. Large aft deck lazarette locker with two lids for easy access and ample stowage. Separate gas locker on SB with stowage for two 5 kg gas cylinders. All lids are fitted with SS locking compression latches (new 2014).
- Custom designed free standing radar post (no need for supporting brackets cluttering the aft deck, new 2014) with adjustable mount for radar and seven standard antenna mounts (1”, 14 TPI thread, 6 used, 1 spare) mounted on a semi-circle, LED floodlight and swivelling, removable crane for outboard hoist with 1:4 purchase block and tackle. Shower hose quick release connection with safety valve (new 2014) on aft deck. SS bathing ladder mounted on teak blocks on bathing platform. All outside cables and hoses protected by highly UV resistant ducting (new 2014).
- Wheel steering with SS cables (new 2014). An emergency tiller is on board, which is fitted directly on top of the 80 mm rudder stock through an opening in deck (closed by waterproof SS cap, new 2014).
- Two fully independent autopilots, which can be selected from the pedestal:
- Autohelm hydraulic ram on separate rudder arm, driven by a Raymarine S3G course computer (refurbished 2011), Raymarine ST7002 control unit and dedicated rudder feedback sensor, gyro compass.
- Robertson/Simrad twin hydraulic rams on separate rudder arm, driven by a Raymarine SPX30 course computer, Raymarine ST6002 control unit and dedicated rudder feedback sensor, gyro compass (all new 2011). Hydraulic pump new 2011. Spare hydraulic pump on board.
- Hydraulic 13 hp bow thruster with hydraulic pump driven by PTO shaft from main engine and controlled by joystick (new 2014) from pedestal.
- SS foldable passarelle with teak grating, fitted on transom bracket for easy access when med mooring.
- SS bow ladder for easy access when med mooring bow-to. Fenders (x12). step fender, ball signal, triangular signal, radar reflector, boat hooks (x6), buoys, jerrycans (x7), mooring lines (x10), winch handles (x7), flag staffs, courtesy flags, etc. Windscoops (x2).
SPARES & TOOLS
- An extensive inventory of spares to rely on for ocean crossings, a.o. salt water pumps for both engine and genset plus rebuild kits for both, heat exchanger for genset, fresh water pump, shower pump, fire pump, refrigeration pump, oil suction pump, hydraulic steering pump, carbon brushes, wires, hoses, 316 SS hose clamps, screws, bolts, nuts, sheets, lines, nets, O-rings, painting tools, plus consumables (oil, oil filters, fuel filters, fresh water carbon filters, watermaker filters, anodes, etc.).
- Navionics digital charts covering the world, paper charts, pilots, manuals and an extensive digital database, including equipment manuals, boat manuals, travel guides.
DINGHY AND OUTBOARD
- AB Inflatables Navigo 10 VS dinghy (3.19 m) with bow locker (new 2010) and Yamaha 15FMHS 15 hp 2-stroke (new 2010) , two 25 litre tanks, canvas storage cover, spares.
- CE certified for category A (unlimited ocean voyages) by Germanischer Lloyd. Registered in the Netherlands, EU VAT paid.
- All skin fittings below the waterline are bronze, above the waterline most are 316 SS, some bronze.
- All ball valves are premium quality bronze, most were replaced between 2009 and 2015, the remainder prior to 2009.
- Flojet automatic bilge pump plus separate acoustic and optic high water alarm at pedestal, manually activated electric Rule 2000 (130 l/min) bilge pump (new 2014), Jabsco Warrior manual bilge pump (135 l/min) near chart table (new 2014).
- Powder fire extinguishers are mounted in the forward cabin, the saloon and the aft cabin. An additional CO2 fire extinguisher (new 2009) is mounted in the saloon.
- A BSCO Extinguisher type MA540-125, mounted in the engine room, is discharged automatically or can be discharged manually from outside the engine room (new 2009).
- RFD Lifeguard 6 person Forties A liferaft (new 2014).
- Fog horn mounted on lower spreaders with manual and automatic activation from pedestal.
- Complete set of flares (new 2014).
- Wooden plugs in various sizes.
- Set of international maritime signal flags.
- Six inflatable life vests.
- Spinlock Mast Pro Harness (new 2012) and Burke rigid seat bosun’s chair (new 2014).
- Kannad 406 Safelink EPIRB with GPS (new 2014) and ACR Global Fix EPIRB (battery expired 2014).
- 2 Kannad Safelink R10 Survivor Recovery System Personal AIS beacons to fit in or attach to lifevests (new 2014).
- Jon Buoy (serviced and recertified 2014), Dan Buoy and 2 horseshoe buoys (new 2013), Plastimo Rescue Sling (new 2014).
- Seabrake GP48L drogue plus 4m chain plus 60m 8-braid 24mm line for drogue or anchoring (all new 2009).
- CQR 55kg plough anchor, Fortress 37 aluminium anchor and extra 20m of 12mm chain (new 2009).
- Large wire cutter.
- Stalok/Norseman emergency repair kit for 14 mm wire.
- Snubber 8-braid 11 m with Wichard chain hook and shock absorber to take shock loads off windlass and eliminate noise. Spare Wichard chain hook and shock absorber.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com
) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.