With four stateroom plus crew this 110' Broward Motor Yacht, CEDAR ISLAND, has ample room for family and friends. The large back deck and cockpit give great access to the water and the flybridge has room for large groups. The main salon is full beam and the galley is country kitchen style. The owners have purchased another yacht and will consider all offers and trades.
Contact Tucker Fallon Today!
(954) 801-3645 | email@example.com
Sellers Receive Complimentary Dockage
Entrance to the salon is from the back deck through a port side offset door, or from a portside midship door. This is a very large room using the full 20 foot beam of the yacht. To port is an “L” shaped leather couch around a unique glass coffee table integrated with a dolphin sculpture. Across from the couch is the entertainment center with 47” Sony flat screen satellite television and Boston Acoustics sound system. A game table is set up to the aft end of the room. Towards the bow is a large marble topped bar with refrigerator, icemaker, storage cabinets and three bar stools. A very nice feature of this design is the separation of the staterooms with the master accessed from a forward staircase along with access to one guest cabin, and a separate staircase aft to access the VIP stateroom and stateroom number four. A first impression of many visitors is the feeling of openness as the windows are so large.
Forward of the raised pilothouse, past the day head, is the "country kitchen" style galley. User friendly, this very functional galley has Corian countertops and a center island work station with ample storage and separate under counter Sub-Zero refrigerator and Sub-Zero freezer. The chef will enjoy the custom walk in pantry. A full complement of appliances and walk-in pantry make a great work area for the chef. The L-shaped settee with three chairs and allows dining for eight. A TV is suspended from the ceiling for viewing from all directions. A fully mirrored large cabinet area with access doors is forward of the dinette area.
The galley also features:
• Kitchen-Aid refrigerator and freezer 2010
• GE Dishwasher (2004)
• GE Oven profile convection oven & microwave 2011
• GE Profile Glass Cooktop 2011
• Double sink w/garbage disposal
• L-shaped dinette w/3 chairs & settee
• Pantry w/storage
• Trash compactor
• Flat screen television
Access to the full width Master Stateroom, featuring a King-size centerline walk around bed is from a stairway at the forward end of the salon. There is also one guest cabin accessed here.
The master stateroom is full beam so there is a great feeling of space. There is a full-width mirror on the forward bulkhead, an overhead soffit valance and a uniquely designed headboard. In addition to the many storage cabinets and drawers there is a cedar lined air conditioned walk-in closet for plentiful storage for longer term cruising or living aboard. And of course there is a full entertainment center with satellite television and sound system for viewing and listening pleasure. To one side of the cabin is a vanity table & chair alongside a chaise style couch. His and Her heads with marble floor and Corian counter tops are divided by a Jacuzzi tub on her side and a shower on his with etched glass between. There are Corian countertops accented by indirect lighting and cabinetry with high gloss enamel.
A full size Whirlpool washer and dryer (2010) is located in the companionway for convenient access with a second washer and dryer in the crew area.
There is a twin stateroom adjacent to the master with two twin berths and an additional Pullman berth that folds up against the wall when not used and drops for an extra sleeping berth. There is an ensuite head with stall shower and a cedar lined closet.
The VIP Stateroom is aft with a separate stairway from the aft end of the main salon. The stateroom has a walk-around queen berth with custom bed coverings and coordinating window treatments. It is well appointed with dresser drawers, stereo, TV/DVD player, stereo and CD player, cedar-lined closet along with an ensuite head with shower. There was new tile in heads, new carpets both in 2010.
Adjacent to the VIP is the fourth stateroom, which a second stateroom with twin berths for more versatility for guests or family. This also has a third berth, a Pullman berth mounted on the wall. As with all of the cabins there is an ensuite head with stall shower.
The crew quarters are accessed via a staircase from the galley area so they are isolated from the guest staterooms. The captain has a private cabin with double berth with private head and shower. For crew overflow there is an additional bunk berth that more commonly would be used for the captains gear for easy access. Forward is a large V-berth with accommodations for two with two twin berths. There is a second crew head accessed from the hallway and a recent Whirlpool washer/dryer.
The pilothouse is three steps up from the main deck with a raised captain’s seat and a raised bench for guest or crew viewing when underway.
• Simrad 120-mile 714 radar
• NorthStar 951 & 950 GPS plotter serviced and upgraded in 2012
• Nobeltec chart plotter / Updated software 2010
• Robertson Autopilot w/rudder angle indicator
• Naiad Stabilizer controls w/pressure gauge overhauled and serviced in 2011
• DDEC electronic displays
• Icom 156 VHF
• Sea 225 SSB
• Hydraulic Bow thruster serviced in 2011
• Standard Horizon hailer
• B&G 2020 depth-speed-distance
• DDEC manual emergency switch
• Sony 19" flat screen TV
• Fire sensor
• Chart area
• Broward Safety system
• (3) Gel cell batteries for emergency electronics operation
• Air handler & breaker panels
• Wide angle closed circuit camera for aft deck & engine room
• Rudder angle indicator
--AMEC CAMINO 101 class B AIS-XM Weather works satellite Master Mariner
weather software installed 2011
• Nobeltec 96-mile black box Radar w/ARPA interfaced w/Nauticomp daylight viewable, full waterproof screen
• Bow thruster control
• Naiad stabilizer control
• NorthStar 951 GPS
• NorthStar 952X GPS plotter
• Icom VHF
• Wing stations w/jog steering
• Engine start/stop switches
• 2008 Custom Built Marine PC
• Bench helm seat
• Large L-shaped settee
• Wet bar w/refrigerator, icemaker, Jenn Air grill & storage cabinets
• (4) Built-in chaise lounges
• 15' Nautica hard bottom inflatable with Yamaha 60 HP O/B (refit ‘04)
• (2) Sea Doo 3-seat personal water craft / 2003 Bombardiar GTILE Rotex 717CC, 2 Stroke, 2 Cylinder
• Low profile 2500lb davit
• Spiral staircase from the aft deck is aft
• Sliding hatch/door
The spacious open aft teak covered deck is covered by the flybridge boat deck. There is a large table with five chairs and a bench seat to accommodate eight plus two L-shaped settees with Sunbrella canvas cushions. There is also a staircase from the aft deck to the cockpit. The cockpit has refrigerator and sink and room for getting ready to use the tender for beach exploring, snorkeling other water sports. There are boarding gates, port and starboard with brackets for Marquipt Sea Stairs. This is a great spot for early morning coffee and breakfast, or for an elegant evening al fresco meal!
• 15' Nautica 1998 hard bottom inflatable w/ 60 HP Yamaha O/B
• Nautical Structures 2500lb Davit rebuilt in 2010
• Two 10’ 2003 Sea Doo personal Watercraft
• (2) Avon 8-man liferafts
• (4) Chaise lounges, port & stbd
• Sony stereo w/10 CD player, cassette player, 4 speakers
• Wet Bar w/Jenn Air grill, U-Line refrigerator & icemaker
• Hot/cold sink & storage cabinets
• ACR 406 GPIRB
• Kahlenberg air horns on arch w/switch in console
• ACR 600 Searchlight on arch w/switch in both stations rebuilt and serviced in 2010
• Twin Northern Lights 55KW generators in soft sound enclosures with 10,150 hours and 8,900 hours
• 100 amp power cord
• Multiple adapters for different dockside electrical connections
• Twin Detroit 16V92TA - 1450 HP @ 2300 rpm's / full major rebuild in 2011. 2100 hours on rebuilt main engines and 7800 total hours as of June 2016
• ZF transmissions-serviced and replaced rear input seals on both 2011
• 1500 GPD Watermaker Inc (new membranes in 2010)
• (2) MarineAir 5-ton chillers
• installed 7 air handlers in master, twin, crew and salon and galley
• (2) Freshwater pumps
• DDEC control panel with start/stop switch
• Closed circuit camera system
• Vacuum gauges for Racor fuel filters
• Air compressor replaced in 2008
• All AC duct work replaced in 2010
• Oil change pump system w/manifold
• Work bench w/vice & grinder
• (4) Overhead rod holders
• Replaced Kobelt steering cylinder, rebuilt hydraulic pump, header tank, and service entire steering system.
• Spurs-line cutters
• Spare shaft and set of propellers
• Major Rebuild Detroit 16V92's (2011) RPM Diesel
Engines: all new main bearings, all new injectors, All best quality Reliabuilt: factory rebuilt heads, rebuilt turbos, new exhaust insulation blankets.
• Navigation electronics were updated in 2006
• AC System, new steering system (2009)
• Both chillers were replaced new (2006)
3051 W. State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312