Rising Wolf was constructed and refit as a luxurious long range all-latitudes boat capable of cruising the world under the command of a couple. With its commercial steel hull and an A/B ratio of about 1.5:1, it is a very seaworthy craft which has up to a 4,500 nm range. The boat is fitted with state of the art electronics and systems which permit shorthanded operation in safety. It was built on an English commercial fishing hull design intended for the North Sea, with a deep full keel, 70% bilge keels of 12” steel plate, plus Standing Chocks extending midship from the bilge keels. The Standing Chocks act as fixed stabilizers, extending roughly 3 feet beyond the bilge keels at a 45 degree angel, and are sufficiently built to permit the vessel to stand on them during extreme low tides as are experienced in northern latitudes.
The vessel was completely refit 2007-08 beginning with removal of all engine room systems down to bare steel, installation of a new Lugger main propulsion engine and Northern Lights generators, wiring, electronics/instrument panel, heating, salon, galley and deck gear.
Accommodations include two symmetrical master staterooms with queen beds, private heads paneled in blue tile and including standup shower, Vacuflush heads and ample storage in oak and stainless. A third Stateroom/Office has a desk, wired and wifi access, double accommodations and its own head. The galley includes full sized stainless appliances and is graced with Brazilian Azul Bahia blue granite counters and English oak cabinetry, following the extensive use of native English oak throughout. The vessel has been lived aboard in all seasons in comfort, reliability and safety.
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Marca del motor: Lugger
Modelo del motor: L1276A2
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 400
Equipo de viento
Central de navegación
Propulsor de Proa
Length: LOA 61’, LWL 54’ Beam 18’6”
Displacement 140,000 lbs Draft: 7’
Lugger L1276A2 with ZFW 325 workboat gear 2.933 reduction 40X32 4 blade RH turn.
HP: 340 hp continuous duty rated (including gear)
Hours: 400 Cruise: 7.5 kts @1205 rpm at less than 1 gallon/nm. Max rpm 1800. Wet exhaust.
Sidepower bowthruster with dedicated battery bank.
- GE Monogram and Profile Stainless Steel appliances
- 25 cu ft double door refrigerator
- undercounter Sub Zero refrigerator
- 8 cu ft holding plate freezer under the pilothouse sole
- 32” GE full sized glass top electric 5 burner stove with convection oven
- GE Microwave oven over the stove
- Dishwasher and Trash Compactor
- Double SS sink.
- Glendinning Engine, transmission and thruster controls with remote control module and forward and aft hookups which permit maneuvering the boat from the deck.
- Dual Navigation systems permit redundancy in all modes:
Primary Nav System:
- Simrad AP20 and 22 Autopilot coupled
- Dell Nav computer with two 17” HP flatscreen monitors (refit)
- Nobeltec Nav software (refit)
- Furuno SC50 Satellite compass providing position and directional information (refit)
- Furuno FA150 Class A AIS system, coupled to Nobeltec (refit)
- Furuno FR 1510 Mk 3 12 kW color radar (72 mile range).
- Furuno FAX30 black box weatherfax. (refit)
- Accu-steer two speed hydraulic autopilot pump (refit)with
- Simrad FU35 Follow-up steering console
Secondary Nav System:
- Simrad AP35 Autopilot, coupled (refit)
- Furuno GP1850 DWF Chartplotter/sounder
- KVH 1000 compass, coupled (refit)
- Furuno 1832 4kW Radar
- Accu-steer single speed hydraulic steering pump with
- Simrad FU50 Follow-up steering console (refit)
- ICOM IC604 VHF/DSC (refit)
- ICOM IC127 VHF
- ICOM M710 SSB with tuner
- Furuno FCV 1000 2kW fishfinder (refit)
- ACR Searchlight RCL 100 w. remote (refit)
- Windlass control for Maxwell HWC 3500 (refit)
- Wynn commercial horizontal windshield wiper
- Generator start/monitor panels
- Scan/Tilt cameras in Engine Room and on aft deck.
- Telephone PBX
- Cruisenet wireless service with dedicated onboard wifi node.
- Wired for CAT 5E in all personnel spaces.
The electronics bay is sufficiently large to permit standup service access to back faces of electronics and instruments. All 12V electronics and navigation gear is fed via Newmar voltage converter from the 24V house bank and also has 4 each Group 31 Gel Cell batteries maintained on a dedicated charger in case the House Bank is depleted. Electronics bay has a dedicated fixed fire suppression system.
- English Oak with blue Ultrasuede cushions in settee
- Folding oak table
- Two reclining Ultraleather Steelcase chairs.
- Dickinson Antarctic heater
- Bose 1-2-3 Home Theater
- 32” Sharp Aquos flatsceen
- Full standup headroom and excellent access to all systems
- Main Engine and Generator controls
- 6 Each 8D AGM mounted below workbench in ER
- 220V supply panel controls (DIN style ABB breakers)
- Delta T In/Out circulation fan.
- Watertight Diamond SeaGlaze door to Captains/Owners cabin. Watertight door to Lazarette
- Workbench with drill press, vise.
- House, Engine Start and Generator Start Banks
- Fuel tanks integral to hull; day tanks added. Extensive Fuel manifolding.
- 5 zone HVAC Heat Exchangers/coolers.
- Engine oil change pump (manual)
- Engine prelubrication/postlubrication system
- 1200 gpd Village Marine Tec/Racor watermaker.
- Whole house filter plus SPQ8 Sterilight UV sterilizer.
- 220V jet pump and 24V DC backup in event of AC failure or for “quiet ship” operations.
- Two each 30 gallon electric water heaters.
- The boat has 12V, 24V, 110V and 220V power.
- Power is provided by two 20kW Northern Lights generators, new at refit, each capable of powering the entire vessel.
- Xantrex SW4024 4kW inverter/charger to the 6 AGM 8D House Bank, and all 110V systems on the boat are inverted with the exception of Lazarette outlets.
- While 220V is required for the water heaters, Washer/Dryer HVAC and stove/oven operation, the boat may be run without generators and generators will not be needed at night to maintain refrigeration and watch standing electronics.
- Shorepower can be accessed at 50 amp or 30 amp sources.
- Separate battery chargers (4) service the House Bank, Engine Start/thruster batteries, 12V Generator start batteries, and the 12V backup navigation power system in the pilothouse.
- Living space lighting is 24V halogen
- Machinery spaces have both 110V and 24V lighting.
- Vessel is wired for CAT 5E, and has WiFi with Cruisenet.
- 5 zone reverse cycle HVAC.
- Webasto 2010 hydronic heating system with Everhot heat exchanger which offers supplemental hot water heating in addition to the two 30 gallon electric water heaters. Each living space has blower driven heating unit which is part of the Webasto system, served by PEX tubing.
- Ample hang up and cabinet storage in Staterooms
- 425 gph Oberdorfer 220V fuel transfer pump, manifolded to permit transfer to/from any tank on the boat, plus offload/onload capability. Fuel Polishing via two Racor triple cartridge 79/1000 MAV filtersets.
- 2,250 main fuel tanks integral amidship plus two 160 gallon day tanks.
- All fuel hoses use Parker replaceable hydraulic fittings (series 20).
- Two 6 person life rafts, hydrostatic deployment
- Three automatic fire suppression systems: engine room (plus remote pull); lazarette (plus remote pull); electronics bay.
- § Automatic engine shutdown may be overridden after activation of fire suppression, from pilothouse, in emergency.
- Fire extinguishers available in every space on the boat, with larger Purple K units forward and aft of the engine room
- Engine room has AFFF fire extinguisher for floating flammable liquid fires, plus handheld HALON in addition to the automatic system.
- Many PFDs including three survival suits. Never used.
- Deck: 50 feet of 1 ½” fire hose charged by two each 83 gpm engine or electrical driven raw water pumps
- Bilge Pumps: 24V 4000 gph in each bilge bay and Two each 83 gpm engine/electrical driven pumps served by valved manifold to isolate source of water.
Lazarette Machinery Space
- Asko Washer and Dryer
- New Kitchenaid 2012 (replaced the Franklin; much higher output)
- Dive Compressor: Max Air 90 9.0 cfm at 3500 psi.
- Webasto furnace, electronic control and circulation system
- 20 gallon water system pressure accumulator
- Steering pumps
- 30A and 50A isolation transformers
- Boost transformer for 50A service
- Water tankage; water heaters; Grundfos hot water circulation pump.
- Shop Air compressor.
- Maxwell HWC3500 24V windlass
- 300 and 400 feet of ½” HT chain
- Two 210 lb Forfjord anchors mounted in hawse pipes, which are themselves fitted with salt water wash down.
- The anchor locker has sufficient additional storage for fenders, and had below it a watertight collision space on the bow. A large Samson Post permits tying off snubbers and shorelines. These are mounted on a ¾” steel deck doubler plate.
- Deck box on the bow stores lines and safety gear
- 6 person Switlik life raft with EPIRB
- Steelhead electro hydraulic boat crane
- 10’ RIB with 6hp Mercury OB
- 14’ Panga with 30 HP Honda. The Panga has a chartplotter/sounder and ICOM VHF.
- Fresh and Salt water deck washdowns.
- Large swimstep.
- Swimstep has dive ladder.
Total fuel capacity 4,800 gallons providing range in excess of 4,500 nm
Two each main fuel tanks 2,250 gallons each
Two each day tanks, 162 gallons each
Water: two each at 162 gallons each/ 324 gallons, supplied by 1200 gpd Village Marine Tec watermaker
Holding: 200 gallons est.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.