1991 Grey Bull Sailing Cat 54
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Situado en:
- Nueva Zelanda
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 485,000 (EUR 452,088)
Rebuilt in 2011
Simple, stylish and functional. The Grey Bull Sailing Cat is designed to be enjoyed and provide the ultimate relaxed sailing experience. She is simple and easy to sail single handed, or with just your best friends.
With a functional and roomy flybridge, upstairs galley, saloon and bar, everything you need is at your fingertips
Downstairs, there are four double berths, two bathrooms and two separate heads, for when you need a moment to yourself.
Contact - Phillip Berman
The Multihull Company Philadelphia Office
Please contact Phillip Berman at 215-508-2704
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
DIMENSIONS & DETAILS
- Designed for shorthanded sailing, professionally rebuilt and relaunched in 2011
- Length: 54'
- Beam: 26'
- Draft: 3'
- Displacement: 13 tons
- Keels: Mini keels designed to protect the props and rudders, also enables the vessel to be beached
- Hull material: Glass reinforced plastic (fibreglass)
- Deck material: Glass, foam, glass composite with non-skid areas
- Generator: Lombardini 9kva in a factory sound proof housing (located in starboard forward locker)
- Construction: GRP
- Twin helm stations
- Hydraulic steering
- Engines: Lombardini, JDW 2240 TSD 87hp
- Drives: Lombardini sail drives with Bronze, two blade, folding propellers
- Engine controls: Kobalt, Mighty Mariner Electronic, twin controls with emergency manual control
- Engine hours: 100 hours
- Engine rooms: Aft under the rear cabin beds, sound and heat proofed with fan forced fresh air and automatic bilge pumps
- 100mm engine fresh air fans
- Fuel: Diesel, twin 370 ltr stainless steel tanks (located under forward cabin beds)
- Water: 140 ltr
- Toilets: Two either side in separate rooms, electric discharging into 70ltr holding tanks
- Interior finish; ceilings have vinyl panels, walls are paint finish, floors are Teak and Holly. The Galley is located on the starboard side up with the saloon located next to the galley, the saloon seats 9, the table is finished in Walnut Burr trimmed in Teak and Holly.
- The Aft cabins have double berths, two lockers and a bedside shelf.
- The forward cabins have double berths, three lockers, one hanging and two bedside shelves.
- U shaped with an under bench fridge freezer, Corian bench tops with Teak fiddles, the sink has a separate draining side and single leaver mixer. The stove has four burners, with a glass top, grill and oven
- A Jabsco pump feeds through a manifold and pressure tank to either side independently, the water is heated by two separate gas/240v heaters one per side
- One per side, separate from the heads, each with a shower locker and single leaver mixer over the sink
- Fridge freezer under the galley bench, 12 volt, freezer under the nav station seat, 12 volt
- Maxwell HWC 2500 Capstan Twin Gypsy 1 rope chain (10mm) 60 mtr chain, Sarca anchor, various fenders, mooring lines and spare warps
- The system is 12 volt, there are three 200 amp hour house batteries, two engine start batteries, one generator start battery, the house system is independent from the start batteries but can be linked for emergencies
- BEP switch panels control and monitor the 12 volt dc system for the lights, pumps, electric gas solenoid , gas detection system, water heaters, navigation equipment, etc.
- A separate BEP panel controls the 240 V ac power system which is run from the generator or from the shore power there are 240 V power points in each cabin and throughout the main saloon
- Furuno provide the bulk of the navigation package, Furuno chart plotter with radar interface F150 sailing instruments wind speed direction and a multi-display on the port helm with a multi-display and Furuno hydraulic uato-helm controls on the stbd. side, a vhf and stereo complete the navigation station situated in the saloon.
- Sanyo stereo with Bose AMP and mini speakers
- Victron inverter, battery charger
- 600 amhr batteries
- Twin hydraulic steering stations with hydraulic Furuno autopilot
- One fully battened main (purchased second hand, excellent for deliveries) and one new self-tacking roller furl headsail (35 sq mtr)
- The main is controlled with a hydraulic system which drives the main sheet and traveler. This is a push button system so that there is no need to grind manual winches to adjust the main. This is exceptionally easy to operate with no manual effort
MAST & RIGGING
- Z spar mast and main sail ball bearing batten cars, Furlex roller furling headsail, Stainless steel wire rigging
- The head sail is self-tacking on a Harden track and Harken cars which is almost full width, the sheets lead to either side of the cabin top next to the helm stations
SPECIAL FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Two showers
- Two separate electric toilets
- Hot water heaters (gas and electric)
- Pumps, two macerators for the toilets, one fresh, four bilge, two grey
- Black tanks x two grey tanks x two fresh water tanks
- New taps, 2x bathroom/shower, two toilet vanity, one outside H&C shower, 1x kitchen
- Teak and Holly soles
- Fridge and separate freezer
- 4 burner stove with griller
- Hydraulic main and traveler controls
- Tinted windows
- Maxwell hatches
- Harken deck gear, remote control, helm anchoring
- Z spar mast
- Z spar main sail reticulated ball cars
- Profurl 45 self-tacking jib
- Maxwell Capstan HWC
- 120 mtr new 8mm chain
- New vinyl hood lining
- New paint
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.