The Maldives was designed and built to cruise placidly through the Canal du Midi or beat to windward through a Biscay gale.The Maldives was designed and built to cruise placidly through the Canal du Midi or beat to windward through a Biscay gale. With 63sqm of sail area this is a fast boat. She is remarkably comfortable with two double cabins aft, two single cabins forward, one heads and a large panoramic deck saloon. The galley is situated laterally across the aft part of the saloon area. The liftable roof panel considerably increases headroom in the passageway.
Mariner 15hp 4 stroke with electric start and remote controls – new 2007. Low pitch propeller for maximum power. Serviced by Mariner agent annually.
2 double and 2 single cabins with drawers in aft cabin to maximise storage and wardrobes in each hull.
Saloon with panoramic views - new windows 2009.
Cupboard under table for additional storage.
- Two diesel Yanmar engines (2007) 30 HP each ( consumption 3 lt/hour each about) with extra 70 Amp/hour generators each, 120 m3/hour electric exhausters each, with each engine having: his own fuel filter separator can and his own air vent. Exterior electric panel. Triple bladed propellers.
- Diesel tank (Inox) : 124 lt. + 1 jerrican (20 lt.)
- Water tanks : 3 X 210 lt.
- Gas bottles : 1Electrical
- batteries (2011): 3 X 72 Amph
- Inverter for supply 220V + charger
- extra lights at rear cabins, WC, chart table, corridors, galley
- four electric bilge pumps with switch at each floating boardAccommodation
- two double berth cabins (rear 140 cm large)
- two single berth cabins (front 120 cm large)
- one WC + showerFacilities
- one gas fridge at galley (103 lt) with two electric exhausters
- one 12V fridge next to chart table (70 lt) with one electric exhauster
- 500 W Electric windlass on bow with 80 meters chain
- 1.000 W Electric windlass on stern with 50 meters chain
- electric sea water at galley and cockpit
- clear water electric pressured
- exterior shower electric pressured
- stereo (radio + cassette player) with four speakers
- rear boarding ladder (2,30 m. long)
- three plastic chairs at saloon
- sun awning covering the half of the boat
- rear large wooden platform (124 cm X 315 cm) on an inox understructureElectronic
- GPS with maps
- Raytheon wind instrument
- fish finder
- Automatic Pilot Autohelm 3000Sailing equipment
- full battened main sail + genoa
- 6 fenders
- 1 boat hook
- mooring ropes
- 10 mooring cleats (five on each side) + 1 for front anchor
- cover for main sail
- cover for the genoaSafety (all safety equipment easy to use)
- 8 persons life raft
- 2 fire extinguishers
- Dingy (2015)Extras
- wooden doors with mirrors for each cabin
- at rear double berth cabins : two doors mirrored closet, wooden massif step, round opening hutch
- wooden library facing chart table
- wooden selves at galley and front cabins
- wooden drawer under saloon table
- wooden storage place in each cabin for life jackets
- Net around the cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unit 11 The Boatyard Building
Southampton, Hampshire SO31 1ZL