1989 Solaris Sunbeam
Swansea, Swansea, Reino Unido
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / Gasolina
- Situado en:
- Swansea, Swansea, Reino Unido
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- £ 19,950 Impuestos pagados (EUR 22,655)
The Solaris Sunbeam is very spacious for a 24 footer. Small double berth in each hull with the option of turning the seating in the saloon into large double. A comfortable 5ft of headroom in the bridgedeck saloon, good sized heads. The galley is large and well appointed, a full hob and oven with ample storage. Pressurised hot water system and shower in the heads. With an enormous deck area for lounging. Being a stable boat, easy to move around and with plenty of room for the crew not to get in each others way. She will sail comfortably in a force 2/3 at about 6/7 knots. In ideal conditions she has achieved 11 knots but 8 to 9 will be more consistently achieved. Tacks and gybes easily. Overall, a very easy boat to sail. There is some updating that could done, the navigation equipment, although working well it is dated and the numbers are fading. The current owner was going to renew the headlining in the two hull berths, this has not been done, but the headlining material and glue has been purchased and will be available for the new owner.
Mark Jarvis, Yacht Sales MULTIHULL WORLD LTD, Thornham Marina, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 8DD, UK Phone: (+44) 1243 377 333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Ref 13345
Please contact Mark Jarvis at +44 (0)1243 377 333
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Forma del casco: Catamarán
Manga: 4.20 m
Calado máximo: 1.97 m
Potencia Total: 15 HP
Marca del motor: Mariner
Tipo de motor: Fuera de borda 4T
Tipo de motor/combustible: Gasolina
Potencia del motor: 15 HP
- Fully Battened Main Sail 11sq m - 2007 Very Good Condition
- Genoa - Roller Furling 16sq m - Good Condition
- Cruising Chute
- Furling Head Sail
- Log Speedometer
- Wind Speed/Direction - Navico Corus
- Autopilot + Handheld - Navico Corus
- GPS + Plotter - Navico Corus
- Navigation Lights
- Dan Bouy
- Floating Light
- Gas Alarm
- House Batteries
- Engine Batteries
- Shore Power
- Solar Panels
- Fractional Rig - New Mast 2003
- Standing and Running Rigging 2003
- Free Standing Oven & Hob - Bolton
- 100litre Water Tanks & Pressurised System
- Gas Water Heater - Saunier Duval
- Refrigerator - Waeco Coolmatic
- Marine Toilet
- Radio/CD Player - Goodwind
- Dinghy - Good Condition (little used)
- Mercury 3.3hp 4 Stroke Outboard.
- Dinghy Good Condition (little used)
- Mercury 3.3hp 4 stroke Outboard
- Double berth in each hull.
- The seating in salon will convert to provide another double berth.
- Upholstery in blue and in good condition.
- There is a water heater and shower but not used by the current owners.
- The cabin needs a little tlc which is shown in the photographs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.