Price Reduction - Owner motivated - Assumable moorage!
This Doral Prestancia 300 shows the pride of ownership and is loaded with features. 'Della ca Sea' is a well built Canadian vessel, with good economy and performance including electronic shifters ($5k option) plus a bow thruster ($5k option) to assist you making docking a breeze!
Sleek, graceful lines with spacious modern accommodations make the 30' Prestancia one of Doral's most popular models. With no interior bulkheads, the interior is wide open, with a full galley, stand-up head, and a U-shaped dinette that converts into a long, double berth.
'Della ca Sea' is hauled for annual maintenance with no costs spared. For 2017 she has new anti-fouling paint on the hull and both legs, new water pump impellers on each leg, new zincs, and she is ready for your cruising enjoyment!
Looking for a clean, comfortable, well built express cruiser? Look no further... 'Della ca Sea' is here for your cruising pleasure!
For your private showing, please don't hesitate to contact Lorraine Willgress at 250 758-7667
* The interior of this vessel is nicely laid out with an open concept. The deck head is carpeted, hull sides and bulkhead are vinyl covered and the opening ports are covered with mini-venetian blinds.
* Forward is the V-berth with vanity, sink and pressure water.
* The Mid-cabin has a U-shaped sitting area around the pedestal table which can be used as a full double berth, over 6' 5" long.
* A Queen berth is found in the rear of this vessel, with a hanging locker and additional storage cupboards
* The salon has the galley along the port side with a S/S sink and recessed "Origo 4500" electric/alcohol 2 burner stove.
* The "Panasonic" microwave is recessed in the forward bulkhead.
* Ample drawers and stowage are available above and below the counter which includes the "Norcold Tek II" fridge freezer which is both 12/110v.
* The water heater is an "Attwood" 10.5 US gallons, both engine and AC heated.
* Aft of the gallery is the nice sized marine head with Jabsco macerator, sink/shower combination.
* Electronic shifter - original manual cables could be replaced!
* Chartplotter/Fishfinder: Lowrance - New 2016.
* Bowthruster: Sideshift - New 2013.
* Battery Charger: ProNautic - New 2013.
* VHF radio with DSC - New 2010.
* Electric Windlass with chain lead
* Sounder: President Model: LTD-260, digital.
* AM/FM Cassette: Optimus. (helm)
* CD Player: Pioneer
* Stereo System: Maxima 300/Cruiser AM/FM.
* Windshield wiper
* 2 x 12 Volt HD starter batteries (deep cycle) - New 2015
* 2 X 6 Volt cart house batteries - New 2015
* 2 X 30 Amp Shore-power connection - Midship, port side
* 1 x Saturn Compass
* 3 x Dry Chem. Fire Extinguishers
* 1 x Lifering with toss rope
* 1 x Hand held Compass
* 4 x PFD's
* 1 x Foresight Flood/Search light
* 1 x Kiddle Carbon Monoxide detector
* 1 x Compressed Air Horn
* 1 x Auto Bilge pump
* 1 x Manual Bilge Pump
* 1 x Zodiac 8 ft. with aluminum floor - 2009
* Yamaha 2 1/2 HP four stroke engine (2 hours)
* Swim ladder
* The cockpit area is fully covered with a Hard To Top canopy and enclosed with side panels.
* New Isinglass front window panels - 2016
* Cockpit Hot & Cold pressure water/shower
* Teak Flag Pole
* B-B-Q (secured on transom rail)
* Screens for all hatches
* Snap in carpet covering for the Sunbridge
* Portable vacuum cleaner
* Dual S/S fender holders (secured on foredeck hand rail)
* Spare prop
* Locking fuel caps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
106-1840 Stewart Ave
Nanaimo, BC V9S 4E1