Price Reduction - Owner wants to sell - Bonus, now offering 6 months Nanaimo moorage!
Looking for a clean, comfortable, well built express cruiser? Look no further... 'Della ca Sea' is here for your cruising pleasure with many great upgrades!
Not only is she a well built Canadian vessel, but has good economy and performance with a bow thruster to assist you making docking a breeze!
Sleek, gracefull lines with spacious modern accommodations make the 30' Prestancia one of Doral's most popular models. With no interior bulkheads, the interior is wide open, with a full galley, stand-up head, and a U-shaped dinette that converts into a long, double berth.
'Della ca Sea' was hauled out in May 2016 for her annual maintenance. She had new anti-fouling paint applied on the hull and both legs, new water pump impellers on each leg, new zincs, new electronic shifter cables and she is now back in the water, ready for your cruising enjoyment!
For your private showing, please don't hesitate to contact Lorraine Willgress at 250 758-7667
* LOA: 30 ft. 3 in
* Beam: 10 ft
* Draft: 2 ft. 11 in
* Displacement: 8,275 lbs
* Fuel Capacity: 136 US Gallons (2 steel tanks)
* Fresh Water: 34 Gallons (1 plastic tank)
* Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (1 plastic tank)
* Twin OMC V6 inboards
* Cobra 262 HP
* Port: rebuilt 2010 with 300 hours
* Starboard: original with 1200 hours
The interior of this vessel is nicely laid out with an open concept. The deckhead and sole are all carpeted. The hull sides and bulkhead are vinyl covered and the opening ports are covered with mini-venetian blinds.
V-berth forward with vanity and sink with pressure water.
Mid-cabin has double function as U-shaped sitting area with pedestal table as well as full double berth.
A Queen berth is also found in the rear of this vessel.
* The salon has the galley along the port side with a S/S sink and recessed "Origo 4500" electric/alcohol 2 burner stove.
* The "Panasonic" microwave is recessed in the forward bulkhead.
* Ample drawers and stowage are available above and below the counter which includes the "Norcold Tek II" fridge freezer.
* The water heater is an "Attwood" 10.5 US gallons, both engine and AC heated.
* Aft of the gallery is the nice sized marine head with Jabsco macerator, sink/shower combination.
* Chartplotter/Fishfinder: Lowrance Elite HDI - New 2014.
* Bowthruster: Sideshift - New 2013
* Battery Charger: ProNautic - New 2013.
* VHF radio with DSC - New 2010.
* Sounder: President Model: LTD-260, digital.
* AM/FM Cassette: Optimus. (helm)
* CD Player: Pioneer
* Stereo System: Maxima 300/Cruiser AM/FM.
* 2 x 12 Volt HD starter batteries (deep cycle) - New 2015
* 2 X 6 Volt cart house batteries - New 2015
* 2 X 30 Amp Shore-power connection - Midship, port side
* 1 x Saturn Compass
* 3 x Dry Chem. Fire Extinguishers
* 1 x Lifering with toss rope
* 1 x Hand held Compass
* 4 x PFD's
* 1 x Foresight Flood/Search light
* 1 x Kiddle Carbon Monoxide detector
* 1 x Compressed Air Horn
* 1 x Manual Bilge Pump, portable
* 1 x Zodiac 8 ft. with aluminum floor - 2009
* Yamaha 2 1/2 HP four stroke engine (2 hours)
* The cockpit area is fully covered with a Hard To Top canopy and enclosed with side panels.
* Teak Flag Pole
* B-B-Q (secured on transom rail)
* Screens for all hatches
* Snap in carpet covering for the Sunbridge
* Portable vacuum cleaner
* Dual S/S fender holders (secured on foredeck hand rail)
* Locking fuel caps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
106-1840 Stewart Ave
Nanaimo, BC V9S 4E1