PUFFIN is a well-equipped "Downeast" pocket cruiser ideally suited for two. In 1998, she was repowered with a 230 hp Yanmar diesel. In the last several years, she has had numerous upgrades including the installation of an electric windlass, new starboard fuel tank, new salon cushions, stereo and LED lighting. Her Evolution drive system and Sidepower Bow Thruster make for a more quiet and "easy to maneuver" ride. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
HULL & DECK:
• Hand laid solid Fiberglass hull.
• Light blue gelcoat topsides.
• Superstructure and non-skid decks are molded fiberglass with core.
• S/S Bow pulpit.
• Teak handrails.
• Teak swim platform.
• Bowsprit roller.
• Black vinyl toerails and rubrails.
• Wheelhouse fan.
• Bomar cabin top hatch and 4 aluminum opening ports.
• Powder coated aluminum windows in wheelhouse, two opening windows, two windshield wipers.
• Two ventilation hatches in wheelhouse.
• Bug screens and curtains for all openings.
• Two automatic electric bilge pumps.
• Large custom aluminum access hatch in cockpit.
• Nicro solar vent in head.
• Hot and cold cockpit shower.
• Spacious cockpit is large enough to have four deck chairs and table, and includes cockpit nylon sun shade with poles.
• 2016 Lewmar Proset windlass, dual action.
Fuel: 106 gallons in two 53 gallon aluminum tanks: 53 gallon starboard tank new 2016 (by Ellis Boat).
Water: 50 gallons in two 25 gallon tanks.
Holding: 15 gallons with macerator & y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• 1998 Yanmar 4LH-STE diesel, 230 hp, FWC, with approx. 1550 hours.
• 1998 Hurth 2:1 reduction gear.
• 4 bladed 18x16 bronze propeller.
• 1 3/4" S/S shaft.
• Kobelt engine controls.
• Racor fuel filter.
• Spur cutter on shaft.
• Fuel gauge.
• Side Power bow thruster.
• Evolution Drive System/Thrust bearing for quieter running without vibration.
• Edson S/S hydraulic wheel steering.
Cruising speed: 12 knots @ 2500 RPM; Max speed: 16 knots.
• Professionally wired for 12 and 110 volts.
• 110V & 12V panel with two meters; circuit breakers for all equipment.
• Automatic 10 amp battery charger; 80 amp alternator.
• 50' 30 amp shore power service with cord, numerous receptacles.
• Decorative and dome lighting.
• Four 6V Golf cart Trojan batteries in two banks, 2008, battery selector switch.
• 110V water heater, also engine supplied.
• Herreshoff style interior with varnished teak trim on flat bulkheads.
• White overhead and trunk cabin sides, and varnished teak and holly sole.
• Excellent light and ventilation with four opening ports and one overhead hatch below.
• The wheelhouse is surrounded by windows, two of which are opening.
• LED reading lamps at the vee berth and overhead dome-style lamps elsewhere.
• Headroom is 6' 1" in the wheelhouse and 5'9" below.
• 6'-6" vee berth with filler, and bin-type storage underneath.
• Aft and to port is the U-shaped galley.
• To starboard is the enclosed head featuring a Raritan electric head plumbed via a Y-valve to the holding tank, small vanity with S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, and telephone-style shower, which drains to a separate sump with pump.
• Up two steps to the wheelhouse with helm and companion chairs, port and starboard.
• Aft and to port is a bench seat with new Sunbrella striped 2016 cushions, with drawers under, while aft and to starboard is a diesel cabin heater.
• A door leading to the cockpit is aft and to starboard; helm to starboard with all navigation equipment and vessel controls.
• 2016 Marine AM/FM/CD Stereo, speakers in wheelhouse and forward cabin.
• 12V cabin fan.
• Origo 4500 convertible 110V or alcohol 2 burner stove.
• Norcold 110V/12V refrigerator/freezer.
• S/S Sink with hot and cold pressure water.
• White Formica and varnished teak interior trim.
• Drawers & lockers for storage.
• 2006 Raymarine C-80 Series 8 inch GPS/Chartplotter with network capability.; depth transducer added to the C-80.
• 2006 ICOM M402S VHF radio.
• KVH AZ1000 electronic compass.
• Raymarine R20XX radar with networked fluxgate compass.
• Cell Phone antenna and connection.
• Standard Horizon loudhailer - fog signal.
• Datamarine Sandpiper depthsounder.
• Perko searchlight.
• 25 lb CQR anchor with 25' chain and 190' rode.
• Fortress FX 16 anchor with chain.
• Life ring.
• Navigation lights.
• Boarding ladder.
• Rod holders.
• 3 fenders.
• 4 dock lines.
• 4 type II lifejackets.
• 2 fire extinguishers.
• Bronze bell.
• Outboard bracket.
• Two opening windshields; 2 wipers.
• 2 bilge pumps, 1 manual, 1 electric.
• Cupholders; wine rack.
COMMENTS: PUFFIN is a well-equipped "Downeast" pocket cruiser ideally suited for two. In 1998, she was repowered with a 230 hp Yanmar diesel. In the last several years, she has had numerous upgrades including the installation of an electric windlass, new starboard fuel tank, new salon cushions, stereo and LED lighting. Her Evolution drive system and Sidepower Bow Thruster make for a more quiet and "easy to maneuver" ride. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
36 York Street
York, ME 03909