1988 Condor Trimaran
San Pedro, CA
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Doble / Gasolina
- Situado en:
- San Pedro, CA
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Ultimo precio listado:
- US$ 63,000 (EUR 53,535)
Big Price Reduction for this Legendary Vessel!Condors are purported to be among the fastest boats in the World! Nai'a is a rare find with only 21 built. Condors are ocean racing trimarans built for toughness, speed, and cruising comfort. These hulls are very high performance and have been called a Ferrari on the water! They have a futuristic design that has won cross-Atlantic races and have completed 'around the world' races as well. An incredibly stable boat that would make a great coastal cruiser, this rare and highly sought after boat is a must see for anybody who wants travel on the ocean and arrive to their destination quickly and in style! She is berthed in Ensenada Mexico (a great place to start your cruising) but will be in her new slip in San Diego within a few weeks. More photos coming. See contact information for to view video walk through.
For more information on this boat please call or email listing Broker
Ray Wilson at 760-402-3868
To view a Video of this boat go to Nai'a Tour at:
Please contact Master User at (760) 402-3868
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Quilla: Orza abatible integral
Potencia Total: 30 HP
Tipo de motor: Fueraborda
Potencia del motor: 15 HP
Tipo de motor: Fueraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Gasolina
Potencia del motor: 15 HP
- LOA: 42.8'
- Beam: 28.2
- Main Hull Beam: 12'
- Main Hull Waterline Beam: 3'8"
- Configuration: Trimaran Sloop
- Draft: 2-7.6' (estimated)
- Keel Type: Dagger board
- Mast Height Above the Waterline: 54'8"
- Sail Area 100%: 796 sq. ft.
- Spinnaker Area: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Sail Dimensions: I: 40'2"
- P: 44'
- J: 12'9"
- E: 16'9"
- Rig: 2 Speader Fractional
- Max Rudder Angle: 46 degrees
- 2 Honda 15 HP Auto-tilt outboard motors (2015)
- Total HP: 30
- Custom Engine Lifts with Warner Linear Rugged Duty actuators
- 18 Gal fuel tank (2015)
- Dagger Board adjustable from cockpit driven by Maxwell VC 500
- Raymarine Evolution EV-1 Tiller Pilot (2015)
- 18 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 20 Gal. Deck-Filled Water Tank
- 20 Gal Holding Tank
- 10 lb Aluminum Propane Tank (2015) mounted in port cockpit locker
- Cockpit mounted manual bilge pump
- Sink with manual foot pump for both Fresh and Salt water
- Dickinson 00-2BP 2-Burner Drop-In LPG Stove Top (New 2015)
- Seacook gimbaled propane burner with detachable mount
- Sliding baskets in galley for storage
- Ice Box with 3.0 cu ft Capacity
- Double Sized Berths Port and Starboard (76x60)
- Sleeps 4 Adults
- Canvas zippered bags for clothes storage
- Storage bins under each berth
- 6'4" Headroom
- Huge sail storage area
- Lavac Zenith Vaccum Head
- Large chart tale with two storage lockers beneath lid
- Teak drop leaf table with bottle storage
- Accessible house battery compartment beneath aft cabin sole
Deck and Harware
- Lewmar 52 ST primary winches
- Lewmar 43 ST secondary winches
- Lewmar 46 ST cabin top halyard winch on port
- Lewmar 40 Ocean Electric winch on starboard
- 6:1 main sheet system
- Continuous reefing system led to cockpit (two)
- Genoa cars with adjustable eyes
- Profurl jib furling in well
- Harken 4:1 Traveler with Antal 8:1 Line Driver
- All halyards lead to cockpit
- Running backstays and checkstays
- 8:1 backstay adjuster
- Boom: 6:1 outhaul and internal lazy jacks
- Hall Spars Quickvang
- Bow rail and stern rails with double lifelines
- Goiot sliding companionway hatch
- Folding Neatcleats on amas for mooring
- Draining locker on fore deck (holds 22 lb. Danforth and 300' of 5/8" nylon rode)
- Sunrise Yacht Products trampolines
- Full batten main
- Harken Battcar System
- Main Sail cover
- Custom white nylon sun awning
- 22 lb Danforth, 300' of 5/8 nylon anchor rode
- Mainsail: North dacron full batten with 3 reef points on Harken Battcars and track
- Genoa: North 110% dacron with UV cover
- Spinnaker: North 0.75 oz nylon symmetrical with spinnaker sock
- Stay Sail: North dacron with UV cover
Intrumentation and Electrical
- Brooks & Gatehouse Network instrument package (speed, depth, wind, tack)
- VHF mounted at chart table
- 2 Suunto cockpit-mounted steering/hand bearing compasses
- SES Flexcharge, NC25A Charge Controller for solar array
- 120 watt Ramsond monocrystalline solar panel
- 30 amp 120v shore power with cord
- Xantrex Freedom HF 1800 inverter/charger
- 2 Mastervolt AGM 130 AH house batteries (2015)
- 1 Super Start Extreme Power Sport AGM start battery
- Blue Sea Systems Automatick Charging Relay
- Xantrex Battery Monitor
- Manufacturer: Condor Limited
- Model: Condor 40
- Hull No 10 - Originally Man-O-War (now Nai'a)
- Year: 1988
A note from the owner: The amas have been rebuilt.
I had a few soft spots, and decided to remove all the core. That was probably overkill, and cost me a fortune. I consulted with the designer, Mick Price, and used foam core, the same face-sheets, and added three coats of epoxy barrier coat on the inside. Also increased the core thickness in the forward half as the spans are much longer in the front half, as Mick Price had mentioned adding a forward shelf for stiffening. I swapped the shelf for 3/4" core instead of 1/2". Finally, the decks are mechanically attached in case you want to add fuel tanks or storage lockers. They should be bonded permanently before making a long offshore passage.
This boat is ready to go!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.