Keeloar offers classic styling and design for comfortable and efficient cruising or fishing. She would make a very good Great Loop candidate or is suited for local cruising or fishing. Keeloar offers low-hour Volvo main engines, Mase generator, 2000 watt inverter and solar panels. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com.
Keeloar offers classic styling and design for comfortable and efficient cruising or fishing. She would make a very good Great Loop candidate or is suited for local cruising or fishing. Keeloar offers low-hour Volvo main engines, Mase generator, 2000 watt inverter and solar panels. She is in good condition and attractively priced!
Entering the salon through the sliding aluminum & glass door from the cockpit, you will find the electrical panel starboard aft, storage cabinetry and TV starboard and forward and an L-shaped sofa and hi/lo teak table port aft. The galley is down and to port and the head is to starboard across from the galley. The master stateroom is forward.
Keeloar offers a master stateroom forward with a v-berth and a salon sofa that converts into a double size berth. The head is to starboard across from the galley.
The salon offers an L-shaped sofa port aft that converts to a double size berth and a hi/lo teak table, carpet, reading lights, curtains, blinds (2008), custom headliner (2009), overhead rod storage, TV and storage cabinetry starboard forward, electrical panel starboard aft and storage cabinets in the starboard bulkhead. There are deck hatches to the engine room. The side and aft windows slide open and have screens and curtains and there is an aluminum & glass sliding door aft.
The galley is to port forward of the salon.
- Seaward Gourmet 3-burner gas cooktop and oven (2011)
- GE microwave oven
- Black & Decker Toaster oven
- Nova-Kool 12/24vdc refrigerator/freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Formica countertop
- Oak parquet sole
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Dry storage
Dining is available at the hi/lo teak table in the salon.
The master stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth, carpet, reading lights, hanging locker, storage drawers, cabinets and shelves, 2 portlights, curtains and an overhead deck hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation.
The head is to starboard across from the galley and includes a Jabsco electric head and enclosed shower with curtain.
The flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, bimini (2009), Eisenglass enclosure, 2 X Todd helmseats, non-skid deck, winter cover (2009) and a custom benchseat aft (2008).
Keeloar's large cockpit offers non-skid decks, teak cap rails, 6 rodholders, under deck storage, propane locker, a stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge, transom door to the swimplatform and an aluminum & glass sliding door to the salon.
- Skyworth flat screen TV in the salon (2008)
- Poly-Planer MRP 60 marine stereo in the salon with remote control on the flybridge (2008)
- Pioneer speakers
- Clear Cast digital TV antenna
- Raymarine C120 multi-function display (2008)
- Raymarine RD218 Radar (2008)
- Uniden VHF (2009)
- Lowrance depth sounder/fish finder
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- Ship's Time clock in the salon
- Seth Thomas barometer in the salon
- Mase 2 kW generator with approximately 150 hours (2013)
- Xantrex Freedom SW2012 2000 watt inverter/charger (2012)
- Go Power 100 watt solar panels with a PWM Digital solar controller panel (2015)
- 30 amp shore chord
- 2 X 50 amp alternators
- 4 X 6vdc house batteries (2015)
- New LED lights in the salon
- Twin Volvo Penta TAMD41a 200hp main engines with approximately 808 hours (both raw water pumps rebuilt in 2015, injectors rebuilt/replaced in 2009, upgraded aftercoolers installed in 2009) (Stbd gearbox rebuilt in 2013)
- Morse engine controls
- Groco ARG-1250 sea strainers
- Dahl 150 fuel filters on main engines
- Groco oil change system
- Bennett trim tabs (New trim tab pump/motor assembly in 2015)
- Seastar hydraulic steering system (cylinder replaced in 2015)
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2009)
- Raritan 12 gallon water heater (2009)
- Jabsco fresh water, electric head (2010)
- Blackwater hoses replaced in 2009
- New engine room Ruxol insulation in 2015
- Cutlass bearings replaced in 2009
- Spare props
- Lewmar anchor windlass with wireless remote (2011)
- Fortress FX-18 anchor
- Bow pulpit
- Stainless steel deck hardware, Sampson post and rails
- Non-skid deck
- Windscreen cover (2015)
- Dock water connection aft
- Hull bottom peeled and barrier coated in 2010
- Fireboy 1301 Halon engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Rule bilge pumps
- Rule bilge high water alarm
- Trident Marine LP gas control system in the galley
- Fire extinguishers
- AFI horns
Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316