This C&C Yacht is a fast, sturdy racer/cruiser built by a highly respected builder. Lots of boats have come along since this boat was built, but few are as well engineered or as durable as this C&C. The C&C 37 is a big, moderate displacement yacht with good sailing characteristics, a very comfortable interior and ample load carrying capacity. Her spacious, T-shaped cockpit is well laid out for both sail handling and relaxation at anchor or dock. High, carefully slanted coamings provide excellent seating. Wide, unobstructed side decks and a long, uncluttered foredeck add to the crew's comfort and safety. Her fin keel provides excellent performance on all points of sail. She is stable and powerful, yet easy to handle. TONOPAH is very well equipped, and has been maintained and upgraded and equipped for coastal cruising in safety and comfort.
TONOPAH is an upgraded, renovated and lovingly maintained vessel. This is a boat for pure sailing delight, with the outstanding performance and handling (speed, safety and helm feel) of a C & C. Second owner; owned since 2002; vessel used solely for private sailing (non-charter) on SF Bay. Last hauled, with bottom repainted by KKMI Richmond in September 2015.
This boat is a gem. She has continually been upgraded and maintained. Don't miss this one. Give Rubicon YAchts a call now!
********** For additional information and viewing of this fine quality yacht please contact listing agent Wayne Goldman. I am always available on my mobile phone at 510-759-8481 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org **********
• Forward: enclosed double V-berth, storage along both sides and 2 cabinets to starboard • Enclosed head (H/C pressure water shower, sink; toilet); cabinets above & below sink • To starboard: hanging locker with door; separate enclosed wine locker below • Salon: L shaped settee (port); straight settee (starboard) • Salon at midline: teak table, with 2 drop leaves and center storage bins • Storage above (sliding smoked acrylic doors), below and behind both settees • Teak handholds (on salon ceiling) and stainless vertical posts at nav table & galley) • Nav station: port, forward-facing, large, with hinged-top desk and 4 drawer cabinet below • Console above nav station for VHF and AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo units • Double open quarter berth: port side, aft of nav station, with storage at sides and below • Interior cushions are blue solid cloth; quarter berth cushions (new 2009) • Teak companionway ladder, with antiskid tread strips (new 2007); ladder fixed to engine access door • Teak and holly cabin sole; easy access to bilge under salon table
Galley (U shaped, stove faces starboard, sinks face forward) • Seaward 3-burner propane stove with oven, gimbaled; large cutting board top • Double stainless sinks, each with cutting board cover • Pressure hot & cold water (Raritan plumbing) and manual footpump • Two ice chests, one with dual doors, load from top • Three cutlery drawers, plus storage (with doors) at aft end of galley & above stove • Waste receptacle cabinet below sink (with door)
• Two 12 volt DC and one 120 volt AC electric panels; 4 AC outlets in cabin • Four position (#1, #2, Both, Off) rotary battery switch at nav station • 2 solid-state marine AGM 105 Amp-hr batteries (new 2006) with dual voltmeters • Promariner ProSport 12 Charger (new 2012) • 50 foot dockside AC electrical cable • Lights: masthead, anchoring and dual spreader mounted deckfloods (all replaced 2009) • Nav lights (bow & stern) • Multiple interior lights throughout: salon, V berth, galley, nav station • Comfort fans: at nav station, in salon, in forward V berth • One cigar lighter socket (installed, not yet wired in at nav station)
• Raymarine ST 60 Wind, Depth, Speed (w/ covers) on pedestal at helm (new 2008) • Autohelm ST7000 autopilot (w/ cover) in cockpit, starboard of helm • Garmin GPS Color Chartplotter, on pedestal; stored inside when not in use (new 2004) • Ritchie binnacle compass, with cover • Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC GX1000S VHF (new 2009) • Dual MXDM66 Marine AM/FM/CD w/ iPod & USB inputs & dual salon speakers (new 2010) • Brass Schatz Mariner’s clock, with chime (in salon, on hanging locker wall)
Main sheet, traveler sheets, boom vang, jib sheets, jib furler, main halyard and baby forestay tension adjustment line are all carried back to cockpit through individual cam cleats; single adjustable hydraulic backstay.
• Aluminum, keel-stepped mast with double spreaders (rebuilt 2009) • Solid stainless rod rigging (rebuilt 2009) • Navtec adjustable hydraulic backstay (rebuilt by KKMI in 2015) • Adjustable baby forestay • Jib halyard • Jib sheet trolleys & towable jib cars, Garhauer (new 2014) • Jib furling line (new 2013); Harken/North jib furler, with line to cockpit • Spinnaker jib sheets, stayset (new 2013) • Spinnaker halyard (new 2009) • Main halyard (new 2009), led back to cockpit • Storm jib halyard • Topping lift (replaced 2007) • Outhaul (on boom, w/ cam cleat and winch) • Separate 1st & 2nd Reefing lines (on boom, each w/ Schaefer cam cleat; and winch) • Boom vang (led back to cockpit) • Traveler on cabin top, with cam cleats; new sheets (2009) • Port and starboard gybe preventer lines & blocks (new 2006) • Spinnaker pole; stores on foredeck, starboard side • Whisker pole, Forespar 25’ telescoping (new 2006) • Ensign halyard to lower starboard spreader, with cam cleat on cabin top
• Main: North Sails, 4 full battens, 9.5 oz. #4800 Dacron, with single slab reefing, new 2011 • Jib: 95% North Sails, 9.5 oz. #4800 Dacron, self-furling, new 2011 • Second jib: 90% Ulmer/Kolius jib (in sailbag #1) • Spinnaker: Ulmer/Kolius (in sailbag #2, has a small tear) • Full blue canvas mainsail cover, four sail ties
WINCHES (7 total)
At cockpit sides, with blue canvas winch covers: • 2 Barient - #28ST, 2 speed, self-tailing On cabin top (under dodger) with blue canvas winch covers: • 2 Lewmar EVO 30 ST, 2-speed, self tailing (new 2012) Near mast, port side cabin top: • 1 Barient - #21 • 1 Barient - #10 On the boom (for outhaul & reefing lines): • 1 Barient - #8 • 2 winch handles in individual pockets in cockpit
• Engine Brand: Yanmar Diesel Engine • HP: 30 • Engine Model: 3HM • Engine Hours: 871 • Raw water pump (new 2008) • Fuel pump & filters (Yanmar & Racor, new 2008) • V belts & hoses (new 2008) • Yanmar exhaust lifter/mixer elbow, hoses & clamps (new 2005) • Seawater strainer (new 2005) • Zincs and shaft packing (new 2008) • Major engine service, new mixing elbow, impeller & zincs (Oct 2011) • 2 blade fixed propellar
• Edson wheel & steering (rebuilt 2009), leather wheel cover (2013); throttle and shifter controls • Emergency tiller • Edson pedestal with Edson dual cupholders (both new 2004) • Blue canvas full wheel and instrument pedestal cover (new 2004) • Engine instruments, blower, start & kill switches are on port side of cockpit, at helm
• Hull professionally repainted, above/below waterline & accent stripes (2009) • Vessel name professionally repainted, port & starboard sides (2009) • Rudder professionally and completely rebuilt (2009) • Bow and stern pulpits, side stanchions, double life lines with starboard & stern gates • Four salon windows w/ curtains • Two opening large hatches: salon, Bomar (new lens 2014) and forward berth (Lewmar, all new 2015) • Two small side opening hatches (port side, in head and above starboard garment locker) • Two dorades (cabin top, near mast) • Two teak grab rails on cabin top, with blue canvas covers • Pacific Crest dodger (new 2013) • 2 Robship large rope bags for cockpit bulkhead, port & starboard (new 2013) • Cabin access: via sliding top and one-piece removable locking door, teak framing • Four cockpit cushions (white vinyl) • Teak cockpit table (folding; stowed inside) • Two lazarettes with locks: port (shallow) and starboard (huge) • Two cockpit lockers: port & starboard (one propane tank, not connected) • Arched transom helmsman’s seat (excellent visibility when seated at helm) • Folding swim ladder on stern • US ensign, with wood staff
• Bow anchor roller, CQR 35 lb anchor with 50’ chain and 150’ rope • 2 Bowlines, 25’ with chafe guards and rubber shock absorbers (new 2005) • 2 Stern lines 20’ with chafe guards and rubber shock absorbers (new 2005) • Bow (2) and stern (2) lines, with anti-shock rubbers and anti-chafing sleeves • 2 Spring lines (new 2011) • Cleats (8): bow, mid-ship, cockpit & stern on both sides • Six 24” Taylormade inflatable boat fenders (new 2013) with cloth covers (new 2014)
• Bilge blower • Automatic & manual bilge pumps • Manual bilge pump handle • Manual emergency tiller • Horseshoe collar, mounts on stern pulpit, stowed in lazarette when dockside • 6 adult and 2 child PFDs • Orion Signal Flares (new 2010) • Four fire extinguishers: salon & galley (new 2010); starboard lazarette and engine compartment • First aid kit • Dual lifelines, gate on starboard side
• California 2017 registration & eco stickers on boat •Original C & C manufacturing logs for this specific hull, #00538 (not a copy) • Original C & C owner’s manual for this specific hull (not a copy), in original notebook • Original sub-system manuals (electronics, mechanical, engine, etc.), in original C & C folio • Original C & C 37 brochure (printed from pdf at C & C’s website)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
3300 Powell Street, Suite 105
Emeryville, CA 94608