1984 Willard 40 Flybridge Trawler
VA, Estados Unidos
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- VA, Estados Unidos
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 109,000 (EUR 103,181)
- Venta pendiente
The highly sought after full displacement hull gets 8 knots at cruise and one of the many reasons aficionados seek her out. The knowledgable owner is in the marine industry and truly knows how to appreciate No Regrets. He's shown her a high level of care and respect during his tenure by adding many upgrades and improvements (listed in the full details). No Regrets is now lovingly being offered for sale by seeking that special someone to pass on the Willard heritage and carry her into the next era of ownership.
Willard earned their reputation by building boats that offer quality hulls with tremendous seakeeping capabilities and range. All the while displaying a timeless beauty and style. It's that well choreographed planning that has made people to this day continue to celebrate the Willard tradition. 30 years later owners still hold rendezvous, have active forums to exchange information and gather to promote the enthusiasm for the brand.
If your looking for a classy, rugged, affordable trawler.... you've found it.
For more information please contact
Please contact Greg Reidinger at 850-225-6150
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Eslora total: 40 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 13 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 4 Pies 3 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 33000 Libras
Luz del puente: 15 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Potencia Total: 135 HP
Marca del motor: Perkins
Año de construcción: 1984
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 2150
Potencia del motor: 135 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 8 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (300 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: 2 (300 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: (75 Galones)
- New ports and salon windows. SS with glass ports and aluminum frame with glass salon windows.
- Removed the vinyl wall paper in all outside wall areas and either replaced (head) or painted the walls.
- Removed the small vertical stanchions and vinyl wire life line, replaced with an all tubular aluminum railing system. Making the horizontal railing higher for added safety. This was done along the lower companion way, walk way and flybridge.
- New foam backed headliner with additional foil insulation on backing.
- Expansion of the double berth in master stateroom to have between a queen/king headroom.
- New v-berth cushions.
- Replaced the head for fully electric head.
- Fresh water flush system or raw water flush system for head.
- New plumbing from head to holding tank and new air vent hose.
- New LoFrans Windlass with controls at bow and at both helm stations.
- 200' of chain added, with new SuperMAX anchor.
- Raw water and fresh water washdown added to bow.
- Replaced water heater in 2007
- Bow thruster (Vetus 75) added in 2009.
- New fuel injectors installed in 2010.
- New Balmar alternator installed with external regulator and Victron battery monitor installed in 2011.
- New Victron battery charger installed in 2015.
- New six volt house bank (6 in series and parallel) for 696 amp hours house battery reserve.
- New start battery added in 2015.
- New wiring and buss bars installed to and from battery bank. Windlass and bow thruster wired to the house bank.
- Get home motor removed and new stuffing box replaced with new shaft log, and new shaft. New stuffing box has exhaust fed water supply to stuffing box.
- Has a working ESPAR diesel heater.
- Canvas and isenglass surround in cockpit.
- Davits added to aft rail with hyphalon dinghy and 2 hp Honda.
- Removed the mast and boom and replaced it with hardtop.
- Raymarine C120 integrated GPS/Radar/auto pilot. Wired for use in flybridge or salon.
- New steering ram
- New 3-burner LPG glass stove and oven in 2015.
- Replaced the Todd helm seat with the traditional bench seat with new 43 quart Engel refrigerator/freezer. Works off AC or DC.
- Salon cushions and aft cockpit cushions replaced.
- New Smart Plug 30 amp inlets installed in 2016.
- Canvas added to Flybridge 2016
- 2 reverse cycle AC/heat pumps
- Spare props
Electronics and Electrical
- Raymarine C120 Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot
- Uniden Solara DSC and Horizon Eclipse
- Rudder position indicator
- Ritchie compass
- Jensen Stereo with 2 Bose cube speakers
- Toshiba flat screen TV
- Westerbeke Generator, 11Kw (1,100 hours)
- Inverter, 1000 watts, located under stove.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.