A cherished Nautor Swan 51 Rare centerboard version. Number 33 of 36 Swan 51's built. Very light use for the last 25 years or so, she has had new decks, a new engine, Awlgripped hull, and many other improvements, while keeping the boat 'as Nautor intended'. If this was a classic car - it would be at Pebble Beach!
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Constructor: Nautor Swan
Diseñador: German Frers
Quilla: Orza abatible integral
Eslora total: 51 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Manga: 14 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 42 Pies 3 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 5 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 9 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 17963 Kilogramos
Lastre: 7484 Kilogramos
Potencia Total: 80 HP
Marca del motor: Perkins
Modelo del motor: 4.236M
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Potencia del motor: 80 HP
Número de literas simples: 9
Número de camarotes: 4
Número de aseos: 2
ATRATUS was sold new by us and has had 3 owners, all in the US. Since 1990, the yacht has been in summer use in Cape Cod, and inside stored at Jamestown Boatyard, with no expense spared budget wise. During this time, it had a new teak deck, new toerails, new engine, Hull Awlgrip and much more. In 2008 it sold to the current owners and the yacht relocated to Chesapeake. Due to a growing young family, the yacht has been stored ashore for the last 3 years, with all the sail lines and upholstery off, and stored separately inside a trailer, that is also indoors. The yacht still has had ongoing upgrades while in storage.
For anyone considering a classic Swan, this yacht is in exceptional condition. The teak interior is has the desired Swan honey color, and shows like a far younger yacht. With her centerboard keel, she can cruise the US east coast with relative ease.
This is arguably the best Swan 51 available, and one of only a few Centerboard versions made!
- Never chartered.
- Custom ordered new for the Owner of Steinway piano's.
- Shallow draft.
- New Electronics
- Interior woodwork in almost ageless condition.
- Stunning black and gold Awlgrip hull
- New custom anchor locker
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior is finished in hand rubbed satin varnish.
- Floorboards in marine plywood with teak and holly veneer finish.
- Light tan leather in the main saloon (2006).
- Overhead panels covered in white vinyl.
- Custom Curtains for all windows (2009)
Description of layout from forwards:
- Pipe berths on either side, outboard.
- Sail bin.
- Storage lockers.
- Custom chain locker under
Forward Port Guest Cabin:
- 2 x Single berths, outboard.
- Hanging locker forward.
Forward Starboard Guest Cabin:
- 2 x Single berths, outboard. Lower berth extends to make a double.
- Hanging locker forward.
- Teak grating on floors.
- Hot/cold shower.
- Manual Blakes WC.
Owner’s Cabin (aft):
- Double berth on portside.
- Single berth starboard side.
- Removable filler piece with mattress to join aft cabin bunks.
- Table/vanity with mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Shelves and lockers outboard.
- Hanging locker.
- Teak grating on floors.
- Manual Blakes toilet.
- Table with folding leaves.
- U-shaped settee to starboard with shelves and lockers ouboard.
- New leather , 2006, with french stitching
- Shelves and lockers outboard, to port.
- Elkhide cover on mast.
- Shelves and lockers.
- Bottle locker near navigation station.
- Lockers and drawers.
- Biege worktops.
- Chart stowage under table top.
- Navigator seat.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull constructed in single skin.
- Bulkheads in marine plywood, laminated to hull and deck.
- GRP reinforcements with foam core.
- GRP engine bed with steel inserts.
- Deck constructed in GRP sandwich.
- Teak decks replaced in 2006, ½ inch, glued (by Jamestown Boatyard).
- Anodized aluminum toe rail replaced (2006).
- Awlgrip with black gold strips, coaming is black with gold outline (2007).
Keel & Rudder:
- Centerboard keel; hydraulic hoist.
- Spade rudder with stainless steel rudder stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Perkins 4.236M 80hp. New 2006
- Serviced annually.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 48” Stainless steel steering wheel with elkhide cover.
- 2-bladed Max Prop.
- 24v Ships system.
- 12v outlets.
- New house batteries will be installed upon launch.
- 24-12v converter for electronics.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Salt water for sinks in galley with foot pedal.
- 30 litre hot water tank
- Sump tanks emptied by electric and manual pumps.
- 3 x Bilge pumps (2 x manual, 1 x electric).
- Total capacity of 69 gallons in 1 x stainless steel fuel tank.
- Fuel tank level indicator.
- Total capacity of 185 gallons in 4 stainless tanks.
- Tank vents to galley sinks.
- Raymarine autopilot with large hydraulic ram.
- Raymarine E90W chart plotter with Sirius weather.
- B&G sailing instruments.
- Icom VHF.
- Gimballed 3-burner gas stove with oven and stainless steel protection bar.
- Extractor hood above stove.
- 2 x Stainless steel sinks and drip-dry rack.
- trash bin.
- Iceberg fridge and freezer run on engine compressor and 220v pump.
- 2 x Hot/cold showers.
- 2 x Manual Blakes toilets (rebuilt, painted, rechromed)
- Hot and cold deck shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Radio/ and CD player with loud speakers.
- I = 64” E= 18.04’
- Nautor 2-spreader.
- Rod rigging.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay, vang and flattening reef.
- Storm trysail track.
- Reckmann headsail roller furling
- 8 x Lewmar 46 self-tailing winches.
- 4 x Lewmar 48 3-speed self tailing winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 3-speed winches, with removable coffee grinder in mid-cockpit.
- Fully battened main sail. New 2009
- Roller furling genoa.
- Storage trailer with complete inventory of 3dl and kevlar race sails from the late 1990's/early 2000's
- Lewmar opening deck hatches.
- Deck prisms to allow more light into aft cabin.
- Stainless steel stemhead with chain roller.
- Stowage locker for 2 x gas bottles.
- 2 x Dorade boxes near mast.
- Cockpit table.
- Gas bottles.
- Gates in lifelines.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 12” Mooring cleats, 2 x forward and 2 x aft.
- Lofrans windlass.
- Chain counter.
- CQR plough anchor.
- Anchor locker system, with built in chain locker, aft of original.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Dodger over entrance hatch.
- Mainsail cover with lazyjacks.
Tender & Outboard:
- Outboard engine support on sternrail.
- Stainless steel safety lines.
- Life jackets.
- First aid kit.
- Radar reflector.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.