Liquidity is the only Jon Bannenberg-styled Broward Motor Yacht on the market. There have been a number of extensive refits and upgrades done starting in May 1996 by Broward Marine which included an 8-foot extension with reverse transom, complete exterior paint work and renewal of all systems. The next upgrade was done in 2005 which included the Naiad 16", 42 hp Bow Thruster and Naiad 252 Multi-Sea Control Stabilizers. Another upgrade was done in 2012 which included large slide opening picture windows, teak removed from the foredeck, NEW ship's computer, full engine survey and recommendations completed, La Marche battery chargers (12V & 24V), NEW pilothouse air handler, and a NEW BFA, 6 person Life Raft.
LIQUIDITY features a 22-foot beam, economical 3412 Cats, 2-55kw Northern Lights Generators, and a 3 stateroom layout with a NEW country style breakfast nook, along with an extensive list of NEW upgrades.
LIQUIDITY is truly a world class yacht!
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS!
Contact Walt @ (240) 818-8752
If you would like more information or to schedule a showing for this or any vessel we have listed please call or email:
Cell: (240) 818-8752
eFax: (413) 812-8752
Let me help sell your boat or find the boat of your dreams!
In April of 1996, LIQUIDITY completed an extensive refit and extension at the builder's yard, Broward Marine. An 8-foot extension was added, extending the aft deck by 4 feet and including a terrific Euro-style transom with dual stairways to the large water sports platform and expanded lazarette.
Additional Refit Items
Lower deck starting aft: two ensuite twin berth cabins and full width master with his and hers baths. Next: engine room, with three crew cabins forward.
Main deck aft: Swim platform with door to storage lazarette; twin curved stairways up to aft deck; disappearing sliding doors to interior; dining salon and bar; main salon; day head; port and starboard side door entrances; port and starboard steps up to pilothouse; galley; stairway down to crew quarters; new country breakfast nook with glass railings; foredeck lounges.
Flybridge and Boat Deck: Accessed via stairs up from pilothouse.
Master stateroom is just aft of midships with his and hers marble baths buffering sound from the engine room. Heads each have tub and shower. King berth to port surrounded by built in nightstands with lamps, large dresser opposite with 42” TV, two hanging closets, much storage, full entertainment center, large port lights with subtle fabric wall coverings to compliment the light beige carpeting.
Aft, port and starboard, two twin berth staterooms each have full head and shower, lighted vanity, nightstand, hanging lockers, portlight, storage, varnished maple cabinetry, gold hardware.
The Flybridge and Boat Deck are reached by stairs up from the pilothouse. Protected under a sturdy Pipe-welders aluminum framed soft top and Bannenberg styled radar arch. A centered helm with desired remotes, twin Besenzoni helm chairs, teak deck and bench seating for twenty or more guests. Centered is an island with refrigerator, sink, storage and mast for antennae.
The spacious Boat Deck has a single electric davit to launch and retrieve tender, stainless barbecue and 2 cradles for jet skis.
This space is in the process of being refurbished. The teak decking has all been removed and the decks repaired. The intent is to repaint and add non-skid. This will all be finished before the next buyer takes possession.
The Day Head is next forward and all marble. Three steps lead up to the pilothouse. A passage leads to the galley, the crew stairway down and the galley and breakfast nook forward.
The Pilothouse has a full array of desired equipment for navigation and communication. Visibility is excellent. Trim and dashboard are non-reflecting gray. Sole is varnished teak and holly. A bench seat in black leather seats two. Dual lever controls full instrumentation. New ships computer (2012).
• Ship’s computer (2012)
• Radar: JRC 72 MILES, JRC 48 miles
• Gyro compass: C-Plath
• Magnetic compass (2) Danforth 6” (pilothouse & flybridge)
• Autopilot: Robertson AP 9-MK3
• Depth Sounder: B&G Depth, speed, temp (pilothouse)
• GPS: Northstar 952X (pilothouse)
Trimble Navtrac (pilothouse)
Northstar 800X (flybridge)
• Telephone system: Panasonic KXT-70130 Hybrid
• SSB: SEA 222
• VHF: SEA 156 (Pilothouse)
• VHF: ICOM M-80 (Flybridge)
• Intercom: Ship’s phone system
• Sat Com: KV
The Galley is cheerful with its large slide opening windows. It is modern style with gray Corian countertops, white double sinks, large refrigerator freezer with ice and water dispensers. Thinline Levolor blinds, dishwasher, microwave oven, Pirelli flooring and abundant storage.
• Range: Frigidaire Professional, 4 burner
• Oven: Frigidaire Professional
• Microwave Frigidaire Professional
• Refrigeration: GE Side by Side w/in-door ice and water
• GE Side by Side (crew)
• Dishwasher: Frigidaire
• Trash compactor: Whirlpool
Forward of engine room. Captain’s cabin starboard has a single berth, ensuite head and sink. A large crew head and shower is to port. Stacked washer and dryer to starboard. Closet and low refrigerator opposite. Forward up five steps are two identical over and under/crisscrossed berth cabins with hanging locker. Large crew lounge with dining table is in the forepeak.
The Foredeck in 2012 had the teak removed and expertly replaced with new substrate covered with fiberglass and Awlgripped white. Lounging pads are atop the cabin house and on the built in lounge seating.
The decking is now all being repainted and non-skid added.
Accessed via crew quarters. Full standing, walk-around headroom. Excellent access to electrical panel, main engines and generators, air filters, strainers, conditioning, air compressor, hydraulics, work bench, etc. Caterpillars had survey in September 2012 and recommendations completed. Reported overhaul in 2008 at 6000 hours. Approximately 3000 hours since then.
• (2) 55kw Northern Lights generators. Hours Approx: port 4900, stbd 5700
• Output: 220 volts AC, single phase, 60 hz
• Generator start: 12 VDC
• Engine start: 24 VDC
• Ship’s service: 12 and 24 volt DC; 120 and 240 VAC
• Stabiline voltage regulator
• La Marche battery chargers (12V & 24V, NEW 2012)
• La Marche isolation transformer
• Air conditioning: Aqua Air 20 tons; 10 air handlers (Pilothouse NEW 2012)
Seating for 4 at a custom round table which is across from a full wet bar with sink, refrigerator, icemaker and excellent storage. The panoramic views continue during lounging in the main salon due to the huge Bannenberg styled windows. A impressive detail is the varnished teak and holly floor in the entertaining salon. The main salon is next forward, brilliantly lit by the panoramic windows. Comfortably furnished with new Italian furniture and with a large TV entertainment center and generous storage. Decor is a combination of high varnished maple cabinetry and white trim with light beige carpeting and a new overhead liner. A hugely spacious feeling.
The main deck is entirely surrounded by a varnished teak caprail. The aft deck is laid teak, 20’ x 12’, covered and open sided for 180 degree panorama. The aft deck is a large popular space to relax, observe and converse. Low profile aft weatherboard with stainless railing and entrance doors. Built in bench seating. Custom square table, chairs and lounges. Stairways lead down to the swim platform and large storage lazarette. Tide-rise stairway leads down to the dock. Disappearing glass doors slide away to make the aft deck wide open to the dining salon for all those times when the weather is perfect.
• (2) Sony Bravics LCD 42” (salon and master)
• (2) Samsung LCD 19” (port and starboard guests)
• (1) Panasonic 13” (crew)
• (1) Mitsubishi 19” (VIP)
• (1) Mitsubishi DD 6050 (VIP)
• (2) Sony DVP-NS57P (port and starboard guests)
• (1) ONKYO wide range amplifier blue ray (salon and master)
• (1) Audiovox (galley)
• (2) Pioneer (port and starboard guest)
• (1) Control 4 media controller (salon)
• (1) Control 4 multi channel amplifier (salon)
• Perfect Flame, stainless BBQ (Flybridge)
• U-Line icemaker (Flybridge)
• Kenmore refrigerator (salon bar)
• Kitchen Aid icemaker (salon bar)
• Frigidaire commercial washer and dryer (crew)
• Novurania 14’ with Suzuki OB
• Anchor windlass: Ideal w/twin chain gypsy and vertical capstan
• Aft warping capstans: (2) ideal (port and starboard, aft deck)
• Anchor chain: (2) 450 lbs. Baldr
• Boat crane davits: (1) Broward Marine 1500 lbs. each
• Access stairs: Marquipt Sea Stairs
• (2) Searchlights Rayline 7” and 10”
• Sun pad 7’ x 12’ (trunk cabin)
• (2) Foredeck lounge pads
• Swim ladder
• Transom shower
• Shore power inlets midship and aft
• Cameras: (2) CCTV – engine room and aft deck
• Monitors: (1) Pilothouse
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
• Fire/Heat/Smoke detectors throughout
• Fire extinguishers throughout
• Life rafts: (2) BFA, 6 and 8 person (one new 2012)
• Life rings: (2)
• Epirb: 406 mHy
• Flares: Full USCG safety package
2830 Solomon's Island Road
Edgewater, MD 21037