2013 refit! Likely she is the best you'll find. 100% captain maintained.
Amel stands alone in her class and at this price point, this Amel is virtually without equal.
BoatMax is proud to present this stunning Amel Sharki 39 for brokerage sale. French built quality, this pedigreed cruising yacht has been professionally maintained and features MANY recent upgrades.
Refit in 2013:
* Hull completely sanded, faired, primed + 5 coats of two-part epoxy applied
* Main & Mizzen masts & booms refinished
* NEW Mainmast standing rigging & turnbuckles
* Dodger plexiglass, fasteners & cockpit dome light
* All four Lewmar deck hatches rebuilt w/UV resistant plexiglass
* Teak companionway sliding hatch
* All exterior woodwork refinished w/four coats Cetol Natural Teak
* Main salon cabin sole refinished
* Refaired bottom, barrier coat & high-copper content anti-fouling paint
* Main & Mizzen boom topping lift replacement
* Main & Mizzen outhauls
* Norcold 12V/110 marine refrigerator/freezer
* Force 10 two burner propane stove/oven - new 5 lb spare tank
* Jabsco manual head, 6 gal holding tank, diverter valve & hoses
* Rebuilt masthead tricolor/strobe combination light
* 40 psi pressure water accumulator tank
* Perkins 4108 rebuilt head, new fuel injectors, fuel lift pump, primary & secondary filters
* Rebuilt mast-mounted deck light
Bow locker & cockpit locker seals
* ACR 406 EPIRB - automatic deployment
* Pro Spoty 20 Mariner dual bank battery charging system
This beautiful vessel is finished in varnished mahohany throughout with a teak cabin sole. Moving through the boat, starting forward, the layout is as follows: V-berth cabin forward with filler piece for two. Storage in lockers and below the berth. A large overhead hatch provides light and ventilation. Next aft to starboard is a large hanging locker with the head opposite to port. The head is equipped with hot and cold pressure water shower and sink. Storage is found in cabinets outboard. The main cabin is next and consists of centerline table with L-settee to port and straight settee to starboard. The port settee converts to a sea berth and will sleep two at anchor. A large overhead hatch and four fixed ports provide abundant light. Next aft is the outboard facing navigation station to starboard with the L-shaped galley across to port. The galley is equipped with engine driven 110 volt refrigeration system, 2-burner propane stove with oven, stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water and storage in locker drawers and cabinets. A passageway on starboard leads to the aft cabin that has bunks port and starboard and a filler piece. Bulkhead mounted fold down table and a large opening hatch for light, ventilation and exit from this spacious cabin. Numerous lockers, drawers and cabinets are found throughout the boat and provide more than adequate storage space. All gray water empties into the deep bilge and is pumped by the hand pump to overboard discharge. Accommodations are spacious and well planned providing more useable space and storage than many boats of much larger size. The general condition of this fine yacht is well above satisfactory with evidence of extra care and maintenance having been given in recent years. Much new equipment has been added to the vessel inventory and the electronics complement has been upgraded to a much higher standard than normal. Storage is more than sufficient for extended voyages; no space has been left underutilized.
Her sail inventory includes Main, Mizzen, Mizzen staysail, 135% Genoa, 2 Ballooners. Aluminum deck stepped main and mizzen mast, Stainless Steel standing rigging, Electric Roller furling for headsail, In-Mast furling for main and mizzen, Adjustable genoa leads, Dual "whisker poles".
Her electronics feature a Sitex Pro 94 VHF Radio, Uniden Atlantis 270 Hand Held VHF Radio, Uniden ML5 submersible base station, Raytheon RL70 GPS/Chart Plotter/Depthsounder/Fishfinder/Knotmeter w/below deck and on deck displays (chips updated 2014 including Maine to FL Keys and the Bahamas, Raytheon 760+ 24 mile Radar, Robertson AP-35 Auto Pilot, B & G Hecta and GME Depthfinder.
Please feel free to contact us at (718)885-2000 or at Boatmax.com
150 City Island Ave
City Island, NY 10464