Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Constructor: Hinckley Yachts
Diseñador: Bill Tripp Jr
Quilla: Orza abatible integral
Eslora total: 40 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Manga: 11 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 4 Pies 6 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 8 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 20000 Libras
Lastre: 6500 Libras
Potencia Total: 50 HP
Marca del motor: 1992 Perkins
Año de construcción: 1992
Modelo del motor: 4-108-M fwc diesel
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 1896
Tipo de transmisión: Transmisión directa
Potencia del motor: 50 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 6 Nudos
Velocidad máxima: 7 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (110 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: (48 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: 1
Número de literas simples: 3
Número de literas dobles: 1
Número de camarotes: 1
Número de aseos: 1
DREAM is hull #186 of the Bermuda 40's and is the desirable Dinette- modified separate Nav Station layout and stowaway sloop rigged. She is one of the best kept Bermuda 40's with no expense spared with regards to maintenance. Her topsides were painted in 2008 and her varnish is impeccable.
HULL AND DECK
- Aristo Blue Topsides
- White house and deck with molded-in tan nonskid
- Gold Awlgrip cove stripe
- Single White boot stripe
- Red bottom
Solid fiberglass hull, reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. Balsa cored deck is set in a 6" flange which is molded into the hull, fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint. Nonskid pattern is molded into the deck.
- External lead keel - Fixed with stainless steel bolts
- Bronze centerboard - Worm gear operated, with grounding override (rebuilt 2013).
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits.
- Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines and gates.
- Varnished teak toe rails, eyebrows, handrails with Oyster Sunbrella covers, hatch boxes with Oyster Sunbrella covers, dorade boxes with storage hatch and Oyster Sunbrella covers and aft lazarette with Oyster Sunbrella covers.
- Integral polished stainless steel bow line chocks.
- Dual stainless steel dorade vents with stainless steel guard.
- Stainless steel chain locker vent
- Stainless steel rope hawse pipe
- White translucent hatch covers with teak trim and Oyster Sunbrella covers.
- Stainless steel genoa tracks on toe rails.
The spacious cockpit has a bridge deck with a varnished teak sliding companionway hatch forward.
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings have built-in winch pockets and allow comfortable seatback cruising (varnish new 2011).
- Two opening, watertight, locking cockpit seats offer sail/locker storage.
- Teak grate cockpit sole - has drainage scuppers.
- Varnished teak companionway hatch.
- Raytheon ST-60 instruments (Wind, Depth & Speed) - on forward port bulkhead
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot - on forward starboard bulkhead
- Engine gauges and switches - in cockpit steering well.
- Shore power inlet
- Two Harken 60 electric prirnary winches (2011)
- Lazarette and propane locker aft
Edson pedestal wheel-steering with Oyster Sunbrella cover:
- Stainless steel “destroyer type” steering wheel
- Binnacle mounted compass, with chrome cover.
- Mounted engine controls
- Radar and GPS repeater - at wheel pedestal
- Cockpit dodger - Oyster Sunbrella (2013)
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table - Hinckley folding varnished table with two folding leaves, pedestal mounted, with Oyster Sunbrella cover.
- Hinckley varnished teak mug/cup holder - pedestal mounted.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot
- Raytheon E80 Radar/GPS Chart Plotter at Nav station, with helm repeater (2010)
- Northstar 952 GPS/ChartPlotter - on a swing mount at companionway.
- Icom IC M504 VHF radio (2011) with cockpit remote
- Raytheon Speed Indicator - Cockpit; masthead unit (new 2014)
- Raytheon Wind Speed/Direction - Cockpit
- Raytheon Depth Sounder - Cockpit
- Compass - Binnacle mounted
- Sony marine tuner/CD player (2010)
- Pioneer speakers - Main salon, port and starboard
DREAM's interior two-cabin plan sleeps 5 and has a:
- Main Cabin = Galley, separate Nav Station, and the Main Salon.
- Forward Cabin
Cockpit companionway enters the interior aft in the Main Cabin:
- 3-Step companionway - bottom step opens for storage.
- Storage locker is at the top step, just below the hatch.
DREAM has a varnished mahogany interior with a Dinette and separate Nav Station layout. Her white overhead, varnished teak and holly sole (varnish new 2013), two opening overhead hatches, ports and a companionway hatch provide lots of light and natural ventilation in a very pleasant living space.
Interior Features include:
- Light blue and red checked upholstery and curtains upholstered in white with blue leaves.
- Overhead hatches with screens - in forward cabin and main salon.
- 12-volt bulkhead and dome lighting.
- Pioneer speakers - mounted on port and starboard bulkheads.
- Chelsea Clock and Barometer
- Custom Paul E Luke Soapstone fireplace cabin heater.
MAIN CABIN OVERVIEW (Amidship):
- Integral varnished mahogany handrail runs full-length port and starboard below the ports.
- Can sleep up to 3 persons in the Main Salon.
NAVIGATION STATION (Aft Starboard):
Full sit-down Nav station faces aft, starboard outboard the cockpit companionway and separated by a half bulkhead from cockpit companionway:
- Full-size opening mahogany nav table has chart storage.
- Separate nav seat has storage within and bottom and back cushions.
- Electrical panel, gauges and switches.
- Sony marine tuner/CD player - mounted in bookshelf.
- Dome light
- Storage includes a built-in bookshelf and drop-front locker.
GALLEY (Aft Port):
The aft-facing Galley is to port of the companionway and very convenient to the cockpit.
The L-shaped Galley has a white Formica countertop with the stove outboard, sink and refrigeration aft.
- Gimballed Shipmate stainless steel, 3-burner LPG stove/oven. More work space is created, when the stove is not in use, by a matching formica hide-away stove cover with cutting board on reverse side.
- Fireboy Xintex propane fume detector and control (new 2010).
- Double stainless steel sink with fixtures providing hot and cold pressure water including sprayer and freshwater hand pump.
- Grunert 12-volt bin refrigeration and freezer is aft outboard and has dual hatch counter access.
- Storage is provided with vented sliding door lockers.
- More storage in cabinet located above companionway stairs.
More Galley features:
- Custom glass racks - bulkhead mounted.
- Paper towel rack
- Dome lights are over the sink and stove.
- Dual 12-volt outlet
The forward full-width Main Salon is separated from the Galley and Nav Station with half bulkheads.
- U-shaped dinette is to port. Starboard are a settee and sleeping berths.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen
- Pioneer speakers - port and starboard in forward bulkheads.
Dinette to Port:
The U-shaped, upholstered Dinette includes storage area under and behind the cushions. A lift-up seat extension aft allows comfortable seating for at least six.
- Dining table is varnished mahogany with dual drop-leafs.
- Berth is created when the table leaf is dropped down and inset is installed with cushion.
- Stowage located under dinette seats.
- Outboard the dinette is shelf and bin stowage.
- Stowage in centerboard locker (top and bottom).
- Settee/Pull-out transom berth
- Pilot berth is over outboard with outboard shelf
- Under and behind the cushions are storage drawers.
- Hanging locker forward has more top storage
- Lockable locker behind the hanging locker is accessed from the forward end of the pilot berth.
HEAD (Port, Next forward):
Head is finished in varnished mahogany.
- White formica countertop with sink and hatch accessed hamper.
- Stainless steel sink with hand-held shower and hot and cold pressure water.
- Wilcox-Crittendon “Skipper” head (rebuilt 2014) with Y-valve to 2013 holding tank.
- Holding tank monitor (2011).
- Sump Pump
- Medicine cabinet
- Storage lockers
- Towel bar, hooks and toilet paper holder.
- Teak floor grating for the shower area.
- Opening port with screen.
- First Aid kit
Next forward is a private stateroom with a solid mahogany door.
- V-berth forward - forms a double berth with insert and cushion.
- Seat between V-berths opens for storage.
- Drawer and drop-front storage below V-berths.
- Bookshelves are over outboard V-berths.
- Bureau to port with shelf-top.
- Hanging locker with shelf.
- Full-length mirror on the door
- Opening overhead hatch.
- Forward door access to the forepeak chain locker.
Separate 12-volt Systems:
- Engine start: 100-amp battery (2012) with 53-amp engine alternator for charging.
- House accessories: Eight 6-volt (parallel & series) AGM batteries (2013) with 105-amp engine alternator for charging.
- Master shut-off switches.
- Emergency start with solenoid off lighting batteries.
- New battery charger and Balmar electronic voltage regulator (2011)
- Shore power 110-volt system - with shore power inlet, shore cord and adapters.
- Shore power converter.
Separate 12-Volt and 110-Volt breaker panels with spare breakers.
- Electrical, electronics and masts are grounded to the keel.
SAILS & RIGGING
- Painted Awlgrip Aluminum Hood Stowaway mast + boom.
- Stainless steel 1 x 19 standing rigging
- Rod lug tensioners, swaged terminals, stainless steel mast bale
- Main & Genoa halyards
- Spinnaker halyard
- Harken Mark III Roller Furling System
- Harken traveler (2010) - aft of helmsman
- (4) Varnished bamboo rigging rollers
- Boom Vang
- (2) #60 ST electric primaries (2011) - Harken, with Oyster Sunbrella covers.
- #23 ST secondaries - Barient, with Oyster Sunbrella covers.
- #40 outhaul (2013) - Harken - on cabin top
- (3) Winch handles
- Main - North
- Genoa – North
- 1.5 oz Gennaker
- 95% Storm Jib – full luff
1992 Perkins 4108-M diesel fresh water-cooled 50-hp engine. (Engine reportedly installed in 1993.)
- Stainless steel shaft
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- Raw water pump
- Engine room sound insulation
- Bilge blower
- (1) Electric bilge pump (2016)
- Manual bilge pump (2016)
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Hot water heater
- Fireboy Xintex propane fume detector and control (2010)
- (2) 10# aluminum LPG tanks with solenoid valve (2011)
- Monel Fuel tank - 48-gallons
- Holding Tank (new 2013)
- Holding tank monitor (2011)
Ground tackle Equipment:
- Nilsson electric 12-volt windlass with new foot switch and solenoid (2013).
- 35# CQR anchor – mounted on stainless steel bow roller.
- Danforth 20# H anchor - stored in port sail locker (can be stored on deck via teak chocks if desired).
- Anchor chain and rode.
- Extra 300’ anchor chain & rode
- Oyster Sunbrella covers - cockpit coaming (2011) and cockpit table
- Oyster Sunbrella covers - windlass and primary & secondary winches
- Oyster Sunbrella covers - handrails, hatches, hatch and dorade boxes, aft lazarette
- All dishes and cookware
- Custom varnished HRH boarding/swimming ladder
- Boat hook
- Fender boards
- Dock lines
- (2) Horseshoe life rings - mount on pulpit
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- Brass bell
- Misc. spare parts
- Emergency tiller
- Bosun's chair
- Outboard motor bracket
- Varnished ensign staff with ensign
- 3 Tool kits
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.