1983 Gulf Pilothouse
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Camas, WA
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Ultimo precio listado:
- US$ 39,900 (EUR 33,828)
The Gulf Pilothouse is the ideal Pacific Northwest cruising sailboat. You can motor or sail in any weather in comfort either inside the pilothouse or out in cockpit.
Reverie has the added protection of canvas dodger with attached rain fly, giving you nearly complete coverage while in the cockpit. North Stack Pack and solid boom vang make handling the mainsail a breeze, while the roller furling genoa simplifies managing the headsail.
Upgraded fixed windows in the pilothouse, LPG cabin heat & galley stove with oven, rebuilt Universal diesel inboard, bow thruster (yes, you read that correctly!) and electronics including radar, chart plotter, autopilot with remote, and more.
All major systems were re-done in 2009, including standing rigging, Harken furling system, propane system, and electrical system (has complete upgraded Blue Seas panel, Xantrex charger, and new wiring). The electric anchor windlass, bow thruster, new chart plotter, and Pioneer CD player with speakers and remote have been added since 2010.
For more information or to make an appointment to see this vessel contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-289-6306
Please make an appointment to visit this boat.
Please contact Passion Yachts at (503) 289-6306
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Eslora total: 32 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 10 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 25 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 5 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 14000 Libras
Lastre: 6000 Libras
Altura de techo: 6 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Potencia Total: 32 HP
Marca del motor: Universal
Año de construcción: 1984
Modelo del motor: M40
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Potencia del motor: 32 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 6 RPM
Velocidad máxima: 7 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: (75 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: 1 Acero inoxidable (70 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: 1 Plástico
Número de literas simples: 3
Número de literas dobles: 1
Número de aseos: 1
- Three short steps down allow easy and safe access to the pilothouse
- Galley to port, nav station starboard in pilothouse
- Quarter berth aft to starboard in pilothouse is 6' 6" in length and very wide. Forward end of quarterberth doubles as the seat for the nav station
- Outboard of the nav station are the electrical panels and the inside engine control panel.
- The inside steering station is located near the centerline of the boat. There is a removable pedestal bench seat.
- The custom fixed windows in the pilothouse provide excellent visibility forward, to either side and aft. They are 3/8" acrylic for the front & 1/2" for the side windows, new in 2009..
- Standing headroom is 6' 2" in the pilothouse.
- Engine access is via 3 removable floor panels in the pilothouse sole. There is easy access to the fuel tank and its shut off valves, the Racor filter, the raw water filter, and the front of the engine. The Universal 32 hp diesel has its bleed screws and fuel filter located on its starboard side near the front of the engine. Both are readily accessible via this engine access.
- To get to the lower salon from the upper pilothouse is simple and safe via one step. The nav station and the galley provide handholds for safe navigation through this part of the cabin
- Once in the lower salon, the first thing one notices is that the headroom is still 6'.
- To port is a 6' 6" settee/berth
- Bulkhead-mounted LPG catalytic heater - Replaced in 2015 and never used
- To starboard is an L-shaped settee/berth that can be converted to a double berth. This berth is also 6' 6". The table is stowed against the bulkhead when not in use
- Shelves and cabinets are above both the port and starboard settees
- Moving forward there is a large hanging locker on the port side which is directly across from the head. A second smaller locker is forward of it.
- The head includes shower, sump, sink, hot & cold pressure combo faucet/shower, a shelf, cabinet space, and new toilet. A custom removable shower floor board and new GFCi-type outlet are also included.
- A built-in step and seat provide an easy step up to the vee berth, which is offset to starboard. It is 6' 6" long at its longest. To port a cabinet and drawer provide more storage. A shelf area above this cabinet space connects to a smaller shelf that circles the entire vee berth
- Includes these brass items: trawler lamp, bulkhead mount oil lamp, clock and barometer.
- Double Stainless Sink
- Hot & Cold pressure water supply
- Foot-pump cold water supply that runs through a good quality filter
- Sea water supply
- 3-burner gimbaled propane stove with oven & custom cutting board
- Both aluminum propane tanks were re-certified Fall 2015 and are stored at owner's home, not on board the boat
- Ice box built into countertop
- Custom knife storage outboard of stove
- New ~2013 Garmin GPS Map 4210 color GPS plotter on the custom swivel base
- Raytheon R10 Radar on the custom swivel base
- Raymarine ST60 Knot & Depth meter on the custom swivel base
- Custom stainless hinged rack for instruments to swivel into companionway for easy viewing from outside steering station
- Autopilot with remote control
- ICOM VHF radio
- Compass at Binnacle
- New Pioneer stereo/CD player including speakers and remote
- Brass Clock and Barometer
- New ~2009 Blue Seas electrical panel with circuit breakers on 110v AC & 12v DC systems
- Beautiful re-wiring behind panel
- New ~2009 Xantrex battery charger/monitor
- 80 amp high output alternator with programmable controller
- Shore power & 110v AC outlets
- New ~2013 electric water heater
Engine and Propulsion Systems
- At 880 hours previous owner had the engine pulled & re-assembled by Coast Diesel in Astoria, OR and the top end rebuilt at Napa Machine Shop in Longview, WA. The pan was dropped & inspected & found to be in excellent condition.
- Engine was cleaned & refinished with new heat exchanger, raw water pump, Racor 500 fuel filter, motor mounts
- Engine compartment was cleaned & finished with polyurethane finish
- Newer transmission/marine gearbox
- Prop shaft, shaft log, cutlass bearing removed and new shorter shaft installed to allow prop removal without dropping the rudder
- At that same time, previous owner installed a new cutlass bearing, hose & clamps & packing in shaft log
- A fiberglass pan was cast & installed to catch drips from packing gland and route them to the bilge
- Current owner installed a new fuel hose in 2015
- Bow Thruster installed May 2013
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass with remote installed ~2011
Sails & Rigging
- Main: North Sails Stack Pack includes fully battened North mainsail in excellent condition; 2nd set of reef points added by William Paxon Sailmaker, Santa Barbara; lazy jacks and built-in sail cover; very easy to raise/lower and stow
- New Forespar solid boom vang
- New 2009 Harken headsail furler
- 135% North Lapper in excellent condition with UV protective strip when left on the furler
- 150% McKibben Genoa in good condition for lighter air, rigged for putting on the furler
- 1.5 oz. asymmetrical spinnaker in like new condition with ATM sock
- Forespar adjustable spinnaker pole
- New Harken self-tailing winches on cockpit coaming
- New ~2009: standing rigging; New spinnaker & main halyards; main halyard has 2:1 purchase New Harken furling system installed
- Stainless dinghy davits
- Swim ladder
- Stainless Steel Barbecue with cover
- T-shaped cockpit
- Wheel steering in cockpit and also in pilothouse
- Sunbrella canvas dodger with vinyl windows & canvas window covers
- Matching canvas rain fly covers cockpit
- Bottom epoxy barrier coated and bottom painted Spring 2010
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.