I'm William Palmer and I have nearly four decades of experience in the marine industry, Let me help you find your Dreamboat. My mobile phone (760-809-6333) is always on and I answer it 24/7/365. My email address is BP@DenisonYachtSales.com. Denison has been serving the yachting world since 1948 with eighteen offices and over one hundred dedicated specialists to market and sell your yacht. We are the premier Yacht Marketing Company!
Down steps to forward to starboard is a large open galley with new teak vinyl flooring and
updated Formica cabinets and counter tops with a stainless steel double sink to port. Appliances
include a new (2010) Fisher & Paykel double door refrigerator/freezer, a new GE trash compactor,
a dishwasher, a Jenn-air oven with 4-burner cooktop, and a Sharp convection/microwave oven.
To starboard is a small office with built-in desk, a two drawer file cabinet and a long bookshelf
with extensive cabinets underneath for both office supplies and galley equipment.
• Fisher & Paykel Model E522BLX refrigerator/freezer
• Jenn-Air Model W130 Oven and cooktop
• Sharp Model R-1800 Microwave/convection oven
• GE dishwasher
• Black & Decker built-in coffee maker
• Black & Decker toaster oven
• ToastMaster 4-slice toaster
• GE Profile 15" trash compactor
• Demetic bar ice maker
• Wine Enthusiast 6-btl wine cooler
All the way aft is the luxurious full-width master stateroom. It features a centerline
walk-around queen size berth, a large cedar-lined hanging locker forward to port,
extensive cabinet and drawer storage, and a built-in safe.
The en-suite head to starboard has a full tub/shower, extensive cabinets and a headhunter toilet system.
An entertainment center consisting of a Samsung 37" LCD flat screen TV with DVD/VHS player and Direct TV channel decoder with Seatel satellite system is to port.
• Samsung 37" flat screen LCD TV
• Presidian DVD VHS player
• Direct TV receiver
To port is a guest stateroom with twin berths and ample cabinet and drawer storage and a large
• Furuno 48 mi radar
• Anritsu 72 mi color radar
• Simrad AP25 autopilot with FB and cockpit remotes
• Furuno FCV-292 fathometer and fish finder
• Furuno CH-250 forward seeking color sonar
• Furuno RD30 depthsounder display
• Icom M 127 VHF radio
• Icom M 304 VHF radio
• Sea 106 SSB radios (2)
• Northstar 941X GPS/plotter
• Magnavox MX100 GP
• HP Pavilion 6830 computer with Viewsonic 15" monitor with Raytheon navigation software interfaced with Northstar GPS
• Smart Radio SR161 AIS receiver
• Floscan digital tachometer and fuel usage gauges
• Ritchie compasses (2)
• Bennett V-351trim tabs
• Datamarine wind indicator
• Seatel stabilized satellite TV antenna
• Raymarine Ray 350 loud hailers (2)
• ACR 406 EPIRB
• Kenmore over/under Model 85751 washer/dryer
Just forward is the large pilothouse area which features state-of-the-art electronics. There is a blue ultra-leather upholstered, built-in double helm seat. And there are port and starboard doors to the outside walk-around decks and bow area.
Continuing aft are large walk-in engine rooms to port and starboard with a workbench with large vise and grinder, extensive tool (3 Craftsman tool boxes) and small parts/fastener storage.
• 20kW Northern Lights generator (6191 hrs since new)
• 20kW Northern Lights generator (6789 hrs since new) Hynautics hydraulic engine controls (3 stations
• Glendinning engine synchronizers
• (3) Kidde fixed CO2 systems
• Remote engine shutoff controls
• Remote engine room fire system controls
• Numerous portable extinguishers throughout boat
• Hynautics hydraulic steering system
• Naiad stabilizers Model 252
• Vantage Marine AQS 1200/120AC 50gph watermaker
• (3) Headhunter 12V toilets with 110V and 12V fresh water supply pumps
• 210 and 100 gallon holding tanks with 12V discharge pumps and on deck pump out fittings
• (5) Cruisaire A/C – heating units, providing ample cooling/heating throughout vessel
• 12/32 110/220v Systems
• (8) 8V Starting and house batteries
• (2) 8D 12V generator starting and electronics/house batteries
• Lewco 1220ACD battery charger
• Lewco FS3240 battery charger
• Electroguard corrosion control system
Three steps up from the cockpit, you arrive at the outdoor entertainment center of the boat.The full width California Deck is a spacious aft deck with a varnished teak sole and features a large custom built-in L-shaped bench seat which has been recently reupholstered with new cushions and navy blue Sunbrella. There is a new 9 ft. teak and holly pedestal table with a removable 2ft leaf to provide for two tables for games and easy access to the bench seat.
A custom white fiberglass wet bar with ice maker is forward to port and a matching liquor and supplies cabinet with new wine cooler is to starboard underneath the ladder to the fly bridge. There are port and starboard wing doors leading to the wide walk-around teak decks that extend to the bow. Anew Strata glass vinyl enclosure is available for fall and winter weather.
• L-shaped navy Sunbrella upholstered seating
• Full Strataglass aft deck enclosure
• Custom wet bar with icemaker
• Custom teak and holly 9ft pedestal table with 2ft removable leaf to create (2) tables
• Ladder to flybridge
• Teak doors to main salon and walk-arounds
• Teak cabinet under ladder for liquor and supplies as well as a 6-bottle wine cooler
• Custom Riviera sunshade over stainless steel frame, extends 3ft aft
Entering the boat through the transom gate to the cockpit, you are presented with equipment consisting of an aft control station with remote autopilot, a stainless sink, a large bait tank w/cutting board top, tackle and equipment cabinet, numerous rod holders and rocket launchers, outriggers, and an Anglers Specialty senior portable fighting chair. The deck is teak as are the varnished cap rails.
The spacious lazarette below contains a small freezer, watermaker, 100 gal. holding tank, watertank, and two custom 100 gal. extra fuel tanks.
• Custom teak cockpit cap rails
• Custom storage steps to aft deck
• Custom cabinet with cockpit controls, including autopilot remote and stainless sink
• Custom tackle and/or supplies cabinet
• Custom bait tank
• Large lazarette for small freezer, watermaker, 100 gal holding tank, water tank and related pumps, deck equipment and supplies
• Custom LED courtesy lighting
• Large teak swimstep
• Custom ladder and rails to cockpit
• Understep folding stainless steel swim ladder
• Transom gate to cockpit
• Pop-up SS cleats for securing dinghies
• Helm station with appropriate instrumentation and controls
• Custom fiberglass arch with canvas bimini
• (2) Todd helm chairs
• Custom Brower low-profile davit system
• Vinyl upholstered cushioned deckbox bench seating for (15)
• Spreader lights
• Large bait tank with cutting board top
• Anglers Specialty outriggers 18'
• Rocket launchers (10)
• Tackle cabinet
• Anglers Specialty fighting chair
Endurance is a very popular 1982 Hatteras limited edition 61 ft cockpit motor yacht. Acquired by the previous owner in May, 2008, she has undergone an extensive refit which included the following:
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but notspecifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
• All plaques and artwork, including but not limited to paintings, graphics, photographs and
• Owner's tools and equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mariner's Mile - 2429 West Coast Hwy #101
Newport Beach, CA 92663