Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Diseñador: J. Hargrave
Eslora total: 23.68 m
Manga: 5.80 m
Calado máximo: 1.85 m
Marca del motor: Detroit Diesel
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Marca del motor: Detroit Diesel
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Velocidad de crucero: 18 Km/h
Velocidad máxima: 22 Km/h
Potencia total: 2 x 174 HP
Combustible: 14.000 l.
Agua dulce: 2.150 l.
The Yacht "LADY ROSE" was bought in February 1998 by actual owners at USA and after been submitted to important improvements, the yacht sails to Spain on June as base port.
On January 1997, the yacht was drydocked in USA for a complete refit and hull sand blasted, osmosis treatment done and hull paint changed to blue. Also complete new interior.
This beautiful 65 LRC has had a recent extention to the cockpit area to make its overall length 77'including the new 5' swimplatform. The Master is accessed by a private stairwell in the salon and offers a full-size centerline Queen bed with two (2) oversized ports aft and (2) ports each side to provide natural light. A custom mural has been painted for the owner featuring the boat and provides a very pleasing and attractive head board. There are also two large hanging lockers, ample drawer storage, night stands and reading lights. The master head is newly remodeled with granite counter top, custom sink and shower with full-size tub.
Down the stairs from the Pilot House are two guest staterooms, one with side-by-side bunks and the other with stacked bunks. Both staterooms have hanging lockers, storage drawers, opening ports and they share a head with shower. Engine room access is provided at the end of the passageway between these two staterooms. The forward stateroom has a single berth and private head & shower which is designed for a Captain's quarters. All staterooms have beautiful custom satin teak woodwork that give the boat a very rich feel with a classic nautical look.
The salon has been completely remodeled in beautiful teak with custom built cabinet for the TV, overhead teak headliner, entertainment cabinet, wood blinds, custom built-in couch, storage cabinets and unique coffee table and two rattan chairs. In the aft starboard corner is a built-in computer station with pop-up screen used as a desk area. Double doors open to a large enclosed aft deck area with L-shaped settee and teak table with seating for eight. Side windows will open for refreshing air flow and new teak decking has been installed. The fiberglass cabinet has lift up tops to conceal a sink, cutting board and bottle storage for bar. New teak flooring has been added to this area.
The bridge area is completely enclosed with hard top and 3/4" tempered safety glass has been installed across the front with three wipers and wash system. Sliding side windows and opening overhead hatches allow natural ventilation when open. This area has L-shaped seating on both sides, Jenn-Air grill, sink, storage cabinet and refrigerator/ice maker. The helm has a comfortable Captain seat and all electronics and navigation equipment are duplicated at this station including the camera system monitor.
- Jenn-Air grill & sink
- Opening side windows
- Opening over head ports
- Solar panels for 12-volt batteries
- Storage lockers built-in
- Chart table
- Chest Freezer
Mechanical and Engine Equipment/Engine Room
The engine room is accessed from a walk-in door forward between the two guest staterooms. The aft door is not currently being used, but is still available if needed. The Detroit 6-71N engines were just overhauled including new exhaust risers, all hoses, wiring and piping has been renewed or replaced. All batteries new in 2004.
- Hynautic engine controls (2 stations)
- Engine room ventilation
- Detroit 6-71N, 175 HP with 100 hours since major overhaul
- New exhaust risers
- (2) 20kw Northern Lights generators (approximately 3,500 hours) with start/stop controls in engine room and at lower helm
- Naiad stabilizers with stainless steel shafts
- All air conditioners with digital controls new in 2001
- Wesmar 20 HP/48-volt bow thruster
- Tides dripless shaft seals
- Tides dripless rudder seals
- Spare propellers & spare tail shaft
- Dual Racor 1000 filter for engines
- Racor 500 filters for generators
- All new fuel lines
- Air compressor
- (10) Rule 3700 bilge pumps - high water alarms
- Both engines are equipped with y-valves to pump directly from bilge for emergency use
- Fire pump is hydraulic driven off starboard generator w/ hose on port side walk around
- Oil change system
- Upgraded AC/DC wiring
- Auto fire control system for engine room
- Water Makers, Inc. 1,000 G.P.D. Watermaker (new 2001)
- Aluminum diamond plate flooring
- (8) New gel batteries (32-volt bank) for house bank & emergency lighting - second bank is lead acid 32-volt for engine start
- (2) Fresh water pumps (1) 32-volt (1) 220-volt AC
- Search light
- Air horns
Boat is set up to operate on 220-volt, 50 cycle European power thru the transformers aboard. No modifications are needed for U.S. power when boat return from Europe.
- 2) 20kw Northern Lights generators (approx 3,500 hours) 120/240 volt
- Meters for 12 volt, 24 volt and 32 volt systems
- Chargers - (3) 32-volt, (2) 12-volt [plus solar panels], (1) 24-volt
- (4) 50 amp cords, aft, port and starboard plus bow with standard Hatteras switch panel
- Remote start on both generators (engine room & helm)
- Isolation transformers
- 50/60 cycle equipment installed (except TV)
The current owner has spared no expense to upgrade this already very popular Hatteras LRC which makes this boat truly one of a kind. The custom teak woodwork throughout the boat including overheads, adds warmth & nautical charm to this very seaworthy vessel. Adding the additional fuel tanks has extended the cruising range to 3,500 nautical miles, making this a true Trans Atlantic blue water yacht. The beautiful Awlgrip paint with Flag Blue hull is stunning and with the new teak decking, the boat shows like new. This is a rare opportunity for the next owners to take advantage of all the many upgrades and improvements this boat has at a price much less than what the owner has invested in this spectacular Hatteras.
All Electronics New in 2001
- (2) Radars: 48 mile Furuno w/ 4' open arrays
- Robertson AP 35 Autopilot
- KVH Satellite TV Dome
- Immersat telephone/fax
- (2) VHF radios - (1) ICOM & (1) Simrad
- (2) Simrad CX44 chart plotters (plotter at each station)
- (2) Depth sounders
- Camera system (2) engine room and (1) cockpit with monitors (replaced 2005) at both steering stations
- (2) EPIRB's on boat deck
- Strobe light on mast head
The newly remodled galley offers beautiful granite counter tops, custom double sink facing a large opening window and sliding panels that open to the salon.
- GE side-by-side refrigerator w/ ice and filtered water in door
- Filtered water at sink
- Electric cook top
- Microwave/convection (new in 2001)
- Garbage disposal
The aft cockpit was extended by an addition of 7' (total 12') plus an additional 5' swim platform with removable stainless safety rails. A telescoping 10' hydraulic passerelle has been added to accommodate European dockings. The passerelle also can double as a davit with 750 lbs of lifting capability. Three fuel tanks (total 1,750 gallons) are under the cockpit with separate fuel fills and transfer manifold with pump plus fuel polishing filters (2-Racor 1000). Both F/W and R/W wash down are available plus a small air compressor, additional storage cabinet with sink, icemaker, rod holders, (2) Rupp 21' outriggers and transom door to swim platform. A ladder to the boat deck is also installed.
Spare 50 lb anchor with 100' chain & 300' rode
Hull & deck
The entire boat was painted with Awlgrip in 2004 with dark blue hull and white super structure. Teak decking was installed in 2004 on side walk arounds, fwd deck, aft deck, cockpit and swim platform. The Galleymaid dual anchor windlass was recently rebuilt and a additional anchor is stored in the cockpit. Custom exhaust collectors have been added to take exhaust back to stern and exhausted at water line. The 1800 lbs 24 volt operated davit is used to lower the 18' Falcon RIB w/ 50 HP outboard. Two life rafts are stored on the boat deck plus a six pack life raft for the tender.
- Galleymaid duel windlass (24-volt)
- (1) Bruce 110 lb anchor with 100' chain & 300' rode
- (1) CQR 140 lb anchor with 300' chain
- Bow pulpit with railings
- (2) 8-man Zodiac life rafts with hydrostatic release
- 18" Tender with 50 HP Yamaha (new in 2006)
- Fire hose mounted on port side with control switch
- Wing doors
- Pilot house doors
- Full walk around decks with new teak installed in 2004
- 3/4" Tempered safety glass on pilot house front window
- Wiper system with freshwater wash
A written list of exclusions will be supplied at time of serious offer however, items not included in this listing are presumed not included in sale.
Exencion de responsabilidades: La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe, sin embargo, no puede garantizar o asegurar la exactitud de dicha información. Tampoco puede garantizar el estado de la embarcación. El comprador debe solicitar a sus agentes representantes o peritos que comprueben dicha información. Esta embarcacin se ofrece sujeta a venta preferente, cambio de precio o retiro sin previo aviso.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.