This popular Ted Brewer design is a great choice for serious offshore sailor or for the live aboard couple. Built to the highest standard by Morgan Yachts, with roomy interior and a performance hull design. The spacious interior is beautifully appointed and laid out to comfortably accommodate a family and all their gear.
This rare beauty has the perfect blend of nice lines, high quality, wide sidedecks, lots of extras, and great condition. With her graceful lines, fine entry and heavier than average displacement, she sails as good as she looks. Her "performance cruiser" underbody (modified fin keel and skeg rudder) gives better tracking, stability and security in rough seas or high winds. The 50 hp Perkins provides ample power when needed, and the prop is fully protected behind the skeg. The deep forefoot and fine bow entry provide an amazingly soft ride when motoring into headseas.
1. Monitor wind vane equipped?
2. What type/brand tender? Is outboard motor included in sale?
Achilles 3.1 w/inflatable floor /Yamaha 4 stroke 8hp –Included in Sale
3. Age of Rigging and chainplates?
New Rigging-2012/ Chainplates are original
4. Mechanical or swaged fittings?
5. The water tank appears to be a retrofit. What material/age/location of water, fuel and holding tank?
All tanks are original – no retrofit
6. Make/Model of Electronics?
a. Plotter- Standard Horizon CP 180 with external antenna/ CPF300i with depth transducer/ IBM T-42 laptop with nav feeds and nav software
b. Depth Sounder –Simrad IS20
c. Auto Pilot-Raymarine
d. VHF- Interior- Standard Horizon Matrix 2100 (AIS Feed wired in) to Standard Horizon and Laptop- Masthead antenna/ Cockpit –Standard Horizon Eclipse- pushpit antenna.
e. Radar Radar- Raytheon R20XX
f. Nav Center(?) Yes at quarter berth.
7. Sails: Make/Condition
Staysail/Good/ Hank On (not pretty but structurally sound)
Storm Jib/Excellent/ Hank On
Main/Good/ Heavy Cloth (not pretty but structurally sound)
Spinnaker/Fair/Traditional Cut (may need some small patching or repairs but structurally sound)
8. Is Cruising Chute shown in pictures included in sale?
9. Refrigerator and Freezer Make/Model/Age-
Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine-
10. Fresh Water maker Make/Model/Age/ Operational?
Katadyn-160 E , Operational an pickled on schedule (spare RO element)
11. Solar Panels: Make/Amperage?
2- Siemens 55, 2- 40 watt panels, 2- 65 watt panels (loose)
12. Batteries : Type/Amperage/ One bank or two?
One Bank (house) 4xGPL 6 volt (in series to 12v) New 2013/2x GP 31- Dedicated starting battery. House Bank 650 ah
13. Electric Windlass: Make/Model-
14. Ground Tackle – Chain amount/type/condition? Rode?-
45# CQR- 200’ High Test 5/16” chain &50’ nylon rhode and 33lb Lewmar Bruce w/ 200’ ½” nylon rode
15. Wind Generator – Make/Amperage output?
Rutland 913/ 250 Watts
16. Life Raft: Make/Model/Certified-
Zodiac liferaft, 6 man, offshore model #DZN05006- New 2012
17. Canvas/Dodger: Condition-
Full cockpit enclosure – Sunbrella- New 2013
18. Rudder: Original or Updated to 383/384 size and configuration.
ACR RLB-38 Cat II New 2013
20. Any additional cruising and/or safety equipment not specifically listed?
Spare starter, raw water pump (engine, fresh water pump (engine) and numerous rebuild kits.
21. Any systems or equipment not currently operating to spec?
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
18779 Front Street
Poulsbo, WA 98370