1979 LM 32
Granton, Edinburgh, Reino Unido
- Ver especificaciones completas
The perfect motorsailer
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Granton, Edinburgh, Reino Unido
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- £ 29,950 (EUR 35,170)
The LM32 is a well respected, high quality, Danish built motor sailer with excellent seagoing capability and spacious accommodation and facilities . This boat has been well maintained and is very well equipped .
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Eslora total: 32 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 10 Pies 10 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 27 Pies 8 Pulgadas
Calado mínimo: 4 Pies 9 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 4 Pies 7 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 13230 Libras
Lastre: 4840 Libras
Potencia Total: 36 HP
Marca del motor: Bukh
Año de construcción: 1979
Modelo del motor: DV36SME
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 3122
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Tipo de transmisión: Sail drive
Potencia del motor: 36 HP
Velocidad de crucero: 6 Nudos
Velocidad máxima: 7 Nudos
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: 1 Poliéster (200 Litros)
Número de depósitos de combustible: 1 Poliéster (200 Litros)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: 1 (65 Litros)
Construction / Measurements / General
- White GRP hull
- Fitted out with high quality joinery (LM started out as furniture manufacturers)
- Bolt on Lead fin keel and skeg hung rudder
- Windows are toughened glass
- LOA - 32' / 9.75m
- LWL - 27' 8" / 8.49m
- BEAM - 10' 8" / 3.25m
- DRAFT - 4' 6" / 1.5m
- 200L Water
- 200L Fuel
- 65L Holding tank
- DISPLACEMENT - 13230 lbs / 6001 kgs
- BALLAST - 4840 lbs / 2194 kgs
- DESIGNER - Bent Juul Andersen
- BUILDER - LM Glasfiber A/S
- 5 berths comprising of v berth in fore cabin and two settee berths in saloon (fitted with lee cloths ) one of which converts to a double.
- Spacious heads compartment with slide out hand basin and pressurised cold water system with shower attachment.
- Jabsco marine flushing toilet
- Ample locker and stowage capacity throughout.
- 1.85m headroom
- Halogen and fluorescent lighting
- Clock & Barometer
- Stereo with inside and outside speakers
- Eberspacher Airtronic D5 heating system ( replaced last year ). Vents in all cabins.
Linear Galley to port in the deckhouse -
- Sink with pressurised cold water system + manual back up.
- Flavell B 70 C - 2 burner cooker gas cooker with oven and grill.
- Electrolux mini domestic style fridge which can be run on 12v , 220v or gas
- In addition there is an ingenious folding cockpit table which together with the full cockpit enclosure and cockpit cushions is perfect for alfresco dining .
Mast, Rigging and Sails
- Single spreader mast
- Boom rigged for slab reefing
- Lazy jacks & stack pack for easy mainsail handling
- Halyards and reefing lines led back to the cockpit
- Furlex furling gear
- Selden rod kicker
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner
- Gibb 40 STA self tailing sheet winches
- Meissner halyard/reefing winch
- Mainsail - good condition - laundered and minor stitching repairs carried out at the start of the season
- Roller genoa - Nicholson Hughes - 2015
Deck & Deck Equipment
- Main Anchor - Ground tackle comprises 35lb CQR anchor and 55m of 3/8" chain all recently galvanised
- 35lb Danforth with chain and warp as a kedge
- There is a Lofrans 1000w anchor windlass with both foot and handheld remote operating switches
- Warps and fenders
- Dinghy davits
- Dual steering positions- Wheel inside & tiller outside.
Bukh DV36SME (Original) 3 cylinder diesel engine in sound proofed engine box , very quiet and smooth running.
- ZF Sail drive to 3 blade fixed prop.
- Spare prop and general engine spares including oil and fuel filters
- 3122 Hours (20/08/16)
- Last service April 2016 including oil and filter change.
- Fuel Consumption 2.5Lt/hr, giving approx. 400nm range.
Bow thruster -
- Vetus 55 kgf. Makes for confident close quarter manoeuvring.
- 110ah engine start battery
- 3 x 110ah service batteries
- Sterling intelligent battery charging unit
- 240 mains power circuit with circuit breakers
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.