POW-MIA is owned by a licensed Captain who has lived aboard off and on since 2009. He is the third owner and has sailed her to Key West and back to Maine. He has done many important upgrades which include a new 50 hp diesel, rebuilt transmission, installed new solar panels and a wind generator, a black Dodger, a rowing dinghy, and a recent new main and 120% genoa. Her equipment list is extensive. Here's an opportunity to own a comfortable Pearson 365 ketch at a very modest price
HULL & DECK:
• White topsides, double black boot stripe, blue bottom.
• Beige, non-skid surface.
• Hand laid solid fiberglass hull; fiberglass and balsa sandwich construction deck assembly.
• Teak handrails, trim, caps, and cockpit grating (natural in finish).
• Edson pedestal wheel steering with Danforth binnacle compass.
• 7,300 lbs. of encapsulated lead ballast.
• Self-bailing aft cockpit with two scuppers.
• Double life lines, S/S bow and stern rail and stern swim ladder.
• Teak bowsprit with two anchor rollers.
• Black Dodger.
Fuel: 40 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 150 gallons in three tanks.
Holding: 20 gallons with y-valves and maual discharge pump.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• 2010 new Perkins 4-108, 50 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC (Installed by Transatlantic Diesel),
• 2:1 reduction gear.
• 1 1/8” S/S shaft.
• Rebuilt 2011 transmission Marine Inc #1017-002 with vee drive.
• Waterlift muffler.
• Spur cutters..
• Racor fuel filter.
• Groco bronze sea strainer.
Engine hours: New engine hours are 1200 hours (old engine and new engine hours total 2016).
• 12V electrical system with Blue Seas DC circuit breaker panel.
• 110 shore power with 110V outlets and Ray Jeff 20 amp battery charger.
• Balmar 80 amp alternator.
• Shore power cord.
• Statpower 1000w inverter
• Seaward S/S 6 gallon hot water heater from engine and 110V element.
• Rule electric bilge pumps and high water alarm.
• Air-X Wind generator; 3-80w photowatt solar panels with Pro-Star 30 solar chargers controller 2006.
• For six.
• Anchor locker forward.
• Vee berths are next with filler piece.
• Storage shelves above and storage bins below berths.
• Next aft is a hanging locker and a bureau of drawers opposite.
• To starboard is an enclosed head with manual W.C., sink, and separate stall shower with sump pump.
• The Main Salon has a wide single extension (to a double) settee to port with storage outboard, and a single settee berth to starboard; also, a Dickinson Newport diesel heater with Racor filter and pump.
• A small teak table is on centerline.
• Next aft to starboard is the nav table with pull-out seat, and oil skin locker.
• To port is the generous-sized L-shaped galley with numerous locker space.
• The galley includes a S/S sink, trash storage, overhead dish lockers, 3 burner Force 10 propane stove with oven, Samsung microwave, and 12V Seafrost refrigerator (not operating).
• The interior cushions have been renewed in 2008 and are very attractive in dark blue velour.
• The interior is well laid out in design, spacious and clean looking with laminate bulkheads and teak trim.
• Teak & holly sole, needs refinishing.
• 2007 Standard Horizon Quest X VHF radio; also ram mic for cockpit.
• ICOM IC-M700 SSB radio.
• Raymarine E120 Radar-GPS-AIS.
• Furuno GPS WAAS, GP32 GPS.
• Raymarine AIS 250 receiver.
• Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
• Jensen AM/FM stereo with Sirius sat.
• 2015 Ritchie binnacle compass.
• Platinum chips from NE to Bahamas & Key West.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• Ketch rig (main stepped on keel; mizzen deck stepped).
• 615 sq. ft. sail area.
• Aluminum spars and booms with 2014 mast steps and both spars are completely rewired in 2013.
• Original S/S rigging.
• Jiffy reefing for main and mizzen.
• Spinnaker pole.
• Barient winches include (2) two-speed #27 self-tailing primary sheet winches, (2) two-speed #30 Lewmar halyard winches on main, (1) Barlow #16 two-speed on mizzen.
• Hood Sea Furl roller furler.
• 2009 running rigging replaced.
• 2012 mainsail with lazy jacks.
• 2006 full battened mizzen.
• 2013 120% genoa.
• Halyards led aft with Barlow #16 winch.
• Older spinnaker with sock (sail used very little, in great condition).
• Black mainsail cover.
• 2 anchors (25 lb CQR & 13 lb Danforth), with two rodes and two chain leads.
• Fenders, docklines.
• 2 fire extinguishers.
• Life preservers.
• Manual and electric bilge pumps.
• Teak cockpit table.
• Brass kerosene lamp.
• Screens for all hatches and companionway hatch.
• Sail cover.
• 2-15 lb aluminum horizontal LPG tanks.
• Two horseshoe liferings.
• Emergency tiller.
• 2 Dorade vents.
• EXCLUDED: PERSONAL TOOLS AND GEAR.
COMMENTS: POW-MIA is owned by a licensed Captain who has lived aboard off and on since 2009. He is the third owner and has sailed her to Key West and back to Maine. He has done many important upgrades which include a new 50 hp diesel, rebuilt transmission, installed new solar panels and a wind generator, a black Dodger, a rowing dinghy, and a recent new main and 120% genoa. Her equipment list is extensive. Here's an opportunity to own a comfortable Pearson 365 ketch at a very modest price.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
36 York Street
York, ME 03909