1978 CUSTOM BUILT MOTOR YACHT
- Ver especificaciones completas
Own Your Own DREAM SHIP!
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Detroit, MI
- Material del casco:
- Precio actual:
- US$ 97,500 (EUR 87,108)
FRESHWATER CUSTOM BUILT 78' MOTOR YACHT
Big Price Reduction!
Now: $97,500 - Was: $129,000
Seller Will Consider All Offers!
Custom Built 78' Motor Yacht, live aboard year round. Sleeps 12. All steel construction, new in 1978. Needs major clean up, paint, and engine work. Never been in salt water, but it is salt water ready with through the hull cooling, and drop down stabilizers.
Specifications are as follows;
- Length 78' Beam 18', Draft 6'
- Ceiling height 6' 6" throughout
- 4 twin berths 8' x 8', and master stateroom 12' x 12'
- 3 heads, 2 with showers and bathtubs
- Full galley 12' x 10' with range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, washer, dryer, central vacuum system
- Motor is GM 6110 diesel 380 hours with extra generator ( needs clean up )
- Engine room is 12' x 12' with plenty of room to fit twin engines
- 5 KW diesel generator
- Diesel fired hot water boiler for baseboard heating system
- Fuel capacity #10,000 gallons, range 10,000 miles
- Fresh water tanks 750 gallons
- Propane tanks 5 - 100 lb each
- Holding tanks 500 gallons
- Two davits
- Large storage area in bow
- Captains quarters on bridge with stove, sink, and refrigerator
- Two hot water heaters propane and electric
- 3 internal bulkheads
Please note; this is a private boat and you do not need a Captains license to drive it. This Freshwater Boat is located in Michigan. File# 14461404R
Please call Certified Professional Yacht Broker, Rock at 989-213-3544 or email at email@example.com for more information!
Please contact at 989-891-9610
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.