1977 Ericson Cruising 31
Port Washington, WI
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Port Washington, WI
- Material del casco:
- Fibra de vidrio
- Precio actual:
- US$ 33,500 (EUR 29,445)
“Aurora” is a wholesome compromise of traditional hull with performance cruising under body and rig. She will stand up to heavy weather with a minimum of fuss and will ghost along surprisingly well in lighter air. The sails are new and the engine has been replaced. She has been in the same family since new. Seven months of every year have been spent inside a heated building.
For More Information Contact "Captain Ed" Jirsa, CPYB at (262)498-2969 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Captain Ed Jirsa, CPYB at 262-498-2969
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Eslora total: 30 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Manga: 10 Pies 5 Pulgadas
Eslora en la flotación: 23 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Longitud de la cubierta: 30 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Calado máximo: 4 Pies 11 Pulgadas
Desplazamiento: 11400 Libras
Lastre: 4500 Libras
Altura de techo: 6 Pies 2 Pulgadas
Potencia Total: 20 HP
Marca del motor: Universal
Año de construcción: 2000
Modelo del motor: M3-20B
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 727
Potencia del motor: 20 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: 1 (45 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: 1 (35 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: 1 (15 Galones)
- With the abundance of oiled teak, a soft leatherette headliner, bronze opening ports, and teak and holly cabin sole, the interior of the Cruising 31 is a true work of the craftsman’s art.
- Forward cabin has full size double berth with hanging locker, shelf w/fiddle rail, cabinets, deck hatch, and bronze opening port w/curtain.
- Head is to starboard with Jabsco manual head & holding tank , foot pump cold water, stainless steel sink, counter space w/fiddle rail, cabinet, storage shelves, and bronze opening port w/curtain.
- The salon starboard settee slides out to form a comfortable double berth with storage underneath, behind and outboard. The port settee has a foot well into the hanging locker to convert it to a single berth with storage underneath, behind and outboard. The drop-leaf, teak dining table seats six. For ventilation there is a screened deck hatch, four bronze opening ports w/screens, and solid teak companionway drop boards. To oil lamps supplement the 12 volt lighting. The port and starboard overhead, teak handholds and cruising interior make movement below decks safe and secure in a seaway.
- The L-shaped galley to port has storage galore – three galley-top drawers; a large staples locker with sliding-panel front; a molded teak dish rack; a 20” deep stainless steel sink with fresh water foot pump, a 5 cu. ft. insulated ice box with movable shelf, a main storage cabinet; a Galley Maid gimbaled, three-burner alcohol stove with oven.
- The slide-out, aft facing navigation station is to starboard at the end of the settee. A very large navigation stores locker is outboard to starboard.
- 2 New Group 27 batteries
- Battery Parallel Switch
- 12v DC panel is to port of the companionway ladder
- Rig and boat are grounded to the engine and prop shaft
Electronics & Navigation
- 5” Ritchie steering compass on pedestal
- Signet MK172 Depth on cockpit bulkhead
- Signet MK267 Speed on cockpit bulkhead
- Mador Triton RCD-A101 VHF Radio at navigation station
- Toshiba flat TV
- Single anchor roller
- 25# CQR anchor with chain and nylon rode
- Bow pulpit and stern rail
- Side stanchions with new double life lines, port and starboard boarding gates
- Anchor cleat, bow and stern mooring cleats, track mounted midship cleat
- Flares, bell, wooden plugs, 3 fire extinguishers
- Radar reflector
- 2 8”X20” Fenders, 6 dock lines
- 6 Adult Type III PFDs
- 1 Type IV white cushions
- Navigation lights: anchor light; steaming/deck light; stern light; port and starboard running lights.
- Cockpit cushions
- Pedestal mounted drink holder
- Boat hook
- Cambered fiberglass decks are balsa-cored with marine grade plywood coring and backing plates for deck hardware. Beige color eliminates glare. Nonskid is in good condition.
- Exterior teak has been stripped and treated with Sikkens Cetol (2013)
- Avon 6 man life raft in canister on foredeck
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped and very easy to single hand
- Split backstay for comfort when standing behind the wheel
- Manual boom vang
- The standing rigging is 7/32’ 1X19 stainless steel wire, test-proven to withstand stresses beyond 6300 lbs. per wire
- Main halyard
- Jib halyard
- Pole topping lift
- Port and starboard flag halyards
- Boom topping lift
- Out haul
- Jib sheets
- Harken MKIV jib roller furler
- 2013 North Dacron 150% roller furling genoa
- 2013 North Dacron main with blue Sunbrella sail cover
- Sail area: 458 sq. ft. using 100% fore triangle
- Painted, aluminum mast and boom. single spreaders, double lowers, and intermediates, eliminates the need for running backstays. All attachments to the mast are welded in place, not riveted or bolted.
- The whisker pole stores on deck
- The mainsheet traveler is on the bridge deck
- Primary winches are self tailing Barient 23s
- The 2 Barient 10 halyard winches are mounted on the mast
- 3 Locking winch handles
- Bilge blower to cool the engine space
- Whale manual bilge pump
- Whale electric bilge pump
- Engine throttle, shift lever and wheel brake are on the steering pedestal
- The engine control panel shows amps, engine temperature, engine RPMs and engine hours.
- Fresh water cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Diesel fuel and propane shut off valves
- The manual head discharges to a holding tank. The overboard discharge has been capped
- CYS 28” manual wheel steering
- Emergency tiller
- 3 Blade fixed bronze prop on a 1” stainless steel shaft
- ZF5M Transmission rated A=2.05 B=1.00 Serial#3303002001 Type “A” fluid
- 55 amp alternator
- Fresh bottom paint
Additional Salesperson's Comments
“Aurora” was designed in an era of “sea kindly” vessels that. took good care of their crew. Spoil yourself.
Tools and personal belongings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.