This is a classic 17' Cat boat from Cape Cod Shipbuilding. Designed by Charles Witholz, the model was successfully built for over two decades.
• Solid fiberglass construction
• Centreboard model
• Long deep cockpit, cuddy cabin sleep two
• Plumbed-in head and cabin stove
Fun and easy to sail, take a look at the Full Specs for more detail.
• Charles Witholz design.
• Centreboard version, with better windward performance
• Solid fiberglass construction and heavy bronze fittings throughout
• New rudder (fiberglass and foam over wood) - 2007
• New sliding companionway hatch of teak and holly with Angelique trim - 2008
• Topsides and deck painted with Interlux Perfection - 2008
• Bilges epoxied with West System - 2009
• Cuddy cabin is large and features a vee-berth with new Sunbrella covers (2008)
• "Sardine" cast iron woodstove
• Marine head with overboard discharge - 2009
• Aluminum mast recently repainted
• Gaff and Boom of Douglas Fir recently refinished
• Running rigging replaced - 2008
• Mainsail with two reefs mast hoops replaced with slides
• New mainsail cover - 2009
The trailer is a "yard" style but could be converted to a road trailer.
• Axle and wheels replaced - 2009
• Extendable tongue for ramp launching
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
2655 Joseph Howe Drive
Halifax, NS B3L 4G5