1960 Custom Sloop
Los Angeles, CA
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / diesel
- Situado en:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Material del casco:
- Precio actual:
- US$ 37,000 (EUR 31,489)
"Ikiru" is in excellent condition. Since 2009 she has been re powered with a new Yanmar diesel, has a new rudder, new standing rigging, new Garmin electronics and much more.
Built and launched in Sweden, Originally named "Kristine II". Sailed on her own keel to the East Coast of the USA in the early '80s. The second owner sailed her to the Caribbean, down to Brazil and 500 miles up the Amazon. By the early '90s she was back in the Northeast. Trucked to San Diego, she has lived in San Francisco and currently in Marina Del Rey.
Please contact Lon Bubeck at (562) 594-9716
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Eslora total: 30 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Manga: 8 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Potencia Total: 15 HP
Marca del motor: Yanmar
Año de construcción: 2010
Modelo del motor: 2YM15
Tipo de motor: Intraborda
Tipo de motor/combustible: Diesel
Número de horas del motor: 30
Hélice: Hélice 3 palas
Tipo de transmisión: Transmisión directa
Potencia del motor: 15 HP
Número de depósitos de agua dulce: Acero inoxidable (20 Galones)
Número de depósitos de combustible: Acero inoxidable (12 Galones)
Número de depósitos de aguas negras: Plástico (3 Galones)
Sleeps four with V-berth forward and port and starboard settees in the salon. There is a manual head forward under the V-berth. All matching cushions (including cockpit) have recently been redone. The interior is beautifully varnished mahogany and there is a table that can be used in either the salon or the cockpit. Headroom 5'9".
There is a freshwater hand pump and stainless steel sink.
- 110v AC and 12v DC systems
- 12v Group 24 Dual Purpose Battery
- PRO-MARINER 12 Amp Battery Charger
- Guest Battery switch
- 60 amp alternator
- 30 A Shore Power entry with 50' Cord
- Main breaker and two circuits breakers
- Garmin sailing and wind instruments
- Garmin GPSmap 541S GPS/plotter
- VHF radio
Sails and rigging
- Cruise rigged
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging (2010)
- Spruce spar stepped on deck
- Anderson stainless steel self tailing winches in cockpit
- Three bronze single speed winches on mast and boom
- Lazy jacks
- jib with Profurl roller furling unit
Deck and Hull
The hull is carvel planked mahogany on oak frames, 8" centers, copper rivet fastened. Deck is plywood over oak beams. House sides are mahogany and the cabin top is sealed fir planking.
- Full canvas boat cover
- Fortress anchor
- Bow pulpit, stanchions and lifelines
- Fenders and mooring lines
- boarding ladder
- cockpit cushions
New two cylinder 15HP Yanmar fresh water cooled diesel installed in 2010. Very low hours on engine.
- Morse cockpit engine control
- Three bladed 14X10RH propeller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.