1938 Dragon Keelboat 29
- Ver especificaciones completas
- Tipo de motor/combustible:
- Sencilla / Otro
- Situado en:
- Kinsale, Irlanda
- Material del casco:
A Vintage one design classic keelboat. Hull no 50 built in 1938 by Johanssons of Sweden to design from Johan Ankers. Pitchpine on original oak frames. Deck and coachroof refurbished in 2005 with first cut Burmese teak.
Aluminium mast with polished stainless spreaders. 2 sets of sails consisting of main sails and headsails. It is rigged for spinnaker but has no pole or sail.
The hull was completely taken back by its owner and faired. This was followed by three coats of evaporating rosewood stain, three coats of undercoat primer and finally four coats of International brand 2 pac perfection varnish.
For more information on this boat please contact our brokerage staff in Kinsale, Cork.
Alan Barton: 00353 87 228 7471 (or) email@example.com
John McDonald: 00353 87 77 77 322 (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Located 20 minutes from Cork Airport. Car hire in main terminal.
Please contact Alan Barton at +353 (0) 87 228 7471
Características adicionales, equipo e información:
Nombre del barco
Diseñador: Johan ANKERS
Bandera del barco: Ireland
Forma del casco: Monocasco
Eslora total: 29 Pies 0 Pulgadas
Peso seco: 998 Kilogramos
Tipo de motor/combustible: Otro
Timón de caña
Bomba de achique manual
Cubierta lateral en Teka
Hull and deck
- Original Hull of pitch pine on oak frames finished with International perfection twopack to the exterior and interior finished with International Schooner gold in 2005.
- Deck and coachroof replaced in 2005 with First cut burmese teak in immaculate condition.
- Cast iron keel dipped in bronze
- Thumbline in gold leaf.
- Stemhead and aft fittings original bronze.
- Full length brass rubbing strait on gunwhales.
- Rudder shaft renewed in 2005.
- Impossible to quantify the man hours in the preparation of this boat.
Sails and spar
two main sails one very good
two headsails again one very good.
Spinnaker fittings but no pole or spinnaker
- 4 wheel storage trailer,not suitable for road haulage.
- Droagon road trailer may be available locally at extra cost.
MGM Boats offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.